Anybody Cop Random Axe?

stupot0607
stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in The Essence
Random Axe is a group comprising of Black Milk, Guilty Simpson & Sean Price??

Just wondering if anybody got it? any feedback?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_Axe

Comments

• twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    I was hoping you could give some feedback for me, lol. I listened to it, nothing stuck. But then again, didn't really give it a chance. Was wondering if anyone knew some really good tracks I should go back and listen to.
  • stupot0607
    edited November 2011
    I was hoping you could give some feedback for me, lol. I listened to it, nothing stuck. But then again, didn't really give it a chance. Was wondering if anyone knew some really good tracks I should go back and listen to.

Haha Nah i havent heard it sorry, i was looking to see if anybody recommends it, Its got a solid line up......

Nothing jump out at you on your first listen??
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    I meant to check this project out because of Black Milk's beats, but I'm not the biggest Sean Price fan despite his skills... I'll check it if anyone comes and really rates it though...
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    stupot0607 wrote: »
    Haha Nah i havent heard it sorry, i was looking to see if anybody recommends it, Its got a solid line up......

Nothing jump out at you on your first listen??

Hm. I'll give it a listen all the way through tonight. It's only 42 minutes long. I'll let you know what I think.
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    I haven't listened to it the whole way through, there are some bangers in there tho!
  • stupot0607
    edited November 2011
    @ Traestar & Sboogie thanks for the comments... im just gonna put it on the list. i dont like some albums which have a couple of good beats and they never say anything... like i got my hands on Prodigy HNIC 2 and i was like "yeahhh...." had some great beats on but just did nothing for me.

I Just been downloading old Simon & Garfunkel albums today haha

A Man cant live off hip hop alone....
  • traestar
    edited November 2011
    no doubt man and do you on the Simon and Garfunkel....nothing wrong with that at all, you're getting your ear together (as I would say)

About the album, when I seen the price I was like to Black Milk..forreal?? he said yep!!
    I'm probably going to listen today!!
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Downloaded it awhile back. it was a good album, not one i listened to all the time tho.
  • traestar
    edited November 2011
    Listening to it now

Really now, I don't know this was on there