13»

Comments

• Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    i knew u were anti-white in some ways

didnt think u hated non-black people that much tho

I admit, I almost edited that out. I respect a lot of Indians, Latinos, south east Asians etc. I just relate most to and find it easiest to 'forgive' Black Africans, in general.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Huruma wrote: »
    Thread starter is such a ? ? . Even by her own standards, she really has outdone herself. Men who are interested in science, care about dogs, don't use the 'N' word and drink tea date White women, wow @ that ? . White women (ie. Kat2180) will assume that almost every Black man would date them because these people are some of the most arrogant set of ? on the planet. White women have a sense of entitlement that disgusts me, they assume everyone can relate to them and they can relate to people from every culture and ethnic group on Earth, because they are default humans and everyone else is 'ethnic'. They have this automatic assumption that they know or understand you when they are like aliens to me, the differences between us are so overwhelming that it's hard to believe we belong to the same species.

All kidding aside, I don't even view White women as people anymore. I have no emotional response to their suffering or deaths. Non-Blacks generally are ? but especially White 'people'. If some drunken maniac wanted to ? some filthy White ? , cut her throat and leave her body to rot on the sidewalk, it wouldn't even 'phase' me.

psst...I don't he care too much for white women

692q93.jpg
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    LMAO!!!! ya'll believing kinky curls! smh I call her the female preach!!!
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    hilarious thread and lol at kinkycurls goin in

and my first time hearing of a cucumber sandwich

but huruma is currently my favorite poster
  • KinkyCurls
    KinkyCurls Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    If they say they like redheaded white women more than any other type of white woman.
    If they love asians because their lack of ass and ? makes them cute.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    The Jamel wrote: »
    so basically she saying all the ones that appear to be having something going for them?

? .... I told myself not to entertain this idiot....

Basically. If a nigguh ain't got a 40 oz of malt liquor in one hand, a chicken wing doused in hot sauce in the other and a mouth full of watermelon.....he losing out chea apparently.
    Damn these overly educated, open minded, salad eating, herbal tea drinking muffugas for ? ' up the game for real ? . They don't deserve our beautiful black sistas...smdh
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Thread starter is such a ? ? . Even by her own standards, she really has outdone herself. Men who are interested in science, care about dogs, don't use the 'N' word and drink tea date White women, wow @ that ? . White women (ie. Kat2180) will assume that almost every Black man would date them because these people are some of the most arrogant set of ? on the planet. White women have a sense of entitlement that disgusts me, they assume everyone can relate to them and they can relate to people from every culture and ethnic group on Earth, because they are default humans and everyone else is 'ethnic'. They have this automatic assumption that they know or understand you when they are like aliens to me, the differences between us are so overwhelming that it's hard to believe we belong to the same species.

All kidding aside, I don't even view White women as people anymore. I have no emotional response to their suffering or deaths. Non-Blacks generally are ? but especially White 'people'. If some drunken maniac wanted to ? some filthy White ? , cut her throat and leave her body to rot on the sidewalk, it wouldn't even 'phase' me.
    Well damn Lil Richard Pryor!
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011

roflmmfao.....Ruma went innnn. A swear I just shed a tear....overcome w/ a sense of pride like when your younger brother tells you that he just lost his virginity to the baddest chick in high school. What the snowflakes do to you to make you so aggy bruh?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    smh... black people really don't eat mayo on their sandwiches / burgers ?
    they don't get as emotionally invested in the mayonnaise as much as the average white dude
    sounds like someone is overcompensating
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Hmm I've never been able to tell...Herman Cain is an Uncle Tom and is married to a Black woman. Urkel was a ? nerd and loved a dark skin sistah in Laura. Interesting thread though. I love my Black women in either case, always have always will
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011

? !!!!! Huruma went hard on this post, I doubt even H-Rap 180 would type some ? like this lol
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    KinkyCurls wrote: »
    Its funny because the black women who hear some black men speak like urkle or tiger woods they run the other way, they already know they dont like black women or people. If they are obssesed with white culture like skateboards and have a poster in the wall of emma stone.
    If they dress too preppy
    If they like to eat salads, and love dogs like golden retrievers, and pugs.
    If they drink tea
    I can go on .

Calling ? on the bolded. I dress somewhat preppy (when I'm not at work), eat salads (trying to take better care of my body), drink all types of teas (black, green, and white), don't listen to today's hip hop, "talks white" and love my beautiful BLACK wife. Can't say I haven't smashed white and latina chicks, (missed out on asians). But I have always preferred black women. BUT it is harder for a guy who doesn't look, act, and sound like a thug/baller to catch a black woman today, SO a lot of brothers cross over because they are tired of all the ? . BTW why are you so concerned with what black men like. You don't like black men anyway.
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    If he talks with a lisp

Uh. If he talks with a lisp...he may not be into black women because he isn't into women.
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    ]Its funny because the black women who hear some black men speak like urkle or tiger woods they run the other way, they already know they dont like black women or people. If they are obssesed with white culture like skateboards and have a poster in the wall of emma stone.
    If they dress too preppy
    If they like to eat salads, and love dogs like golden retrievers, and pugs.
    If they drink tea
    I can go on .

? , what?
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011

WOW! & this is what America has descended into.

I live in Canada, not the U.S
    Honestly Huruma, IF you are black? & you mean what you say? thanks for the warning. I do like to walk in my neighborhood & on some occasions I see black people....from now on I'll avoid said persons and keep this in mind, that JUST maybe that person could be you?

Most Black people love White people, you have nothing to worry about.
    OH! fyi someone has already committed that aforementioned crime of yours & they poured bleach down her throat hoping to destroy evidence & they killed her boyfriend.

Ha ha! I am glad. The stupid ? probably deserved it. The vast majority of your people can swallow bullets for all I care.
    Yeah you and your type are so compassionate about brutality towards innocent people.

Most White people are vile, disgusting savages who deserve the very worst that happens to them. A better man might but I have no compassion for them.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    I date all race of ? !
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    If there favorite rapper is kid cudi, eminem, lupe fiasco, LMFAO, Pharrel or gym class hereos.
    If they like to go bike riding, swimming, kayaking, or hiking
    If they watch soccer or baseball
    If they have a mac iphone and ipad.

galaxy Tab>>>>Ipad.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011