Arena - Samuel Jackson

Options
needmorecash
needmorecash Members Posts: 253
edited November 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1117581/

David Lord finds himself forced into the savage world of a modern gladiatorial arena, where men fight to the death for the entertainment of the online masses

Concept was like that WWE movie condemn with Stone Cold Steve Austin. . . .Folks probably clown Sam Jackson for being in this movie but its still my kind of movie. ..Loved the fight scenes .. .Sam sure know how to play an ? .. . One of my favorite actors.

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    condemned was actually pretty damn good i thought....
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Sam Jackson doing direct-to-dvd b-movies now?

Damn... What happened...

I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but damn...

l_1117581_0fe0de79.jpg
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol my bootleg dvd homie put me onto this, the scenes of college kids & japanese workers watching the show had my dyin
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    only good things about this movie was the twist at the end and the nudity, dude was smashing mad ? ....
  • needmorecash
    needmorecash Members Posts: 253
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It was a decent movie. Sam Jackson's role was nothin special. He did nothin to stand out in the movie and make it "His role". Basically, there was no memorable scenes from him in this movie. They could of put any ? in his place and it wouldn't of made a difference.

funnies part to me was near the end when jackson was begging for his life. . .he had a duffle bag full of money and just threw two stacks at him like you can have all the money in the world. . lol ..

so what he did a straight to dvd movie. . .. whats so bad about that. . .i think folks too siddity. . . .
    anyway sam went from ? head to star, he doing pretty good