Dudes Who Wear Those "Tap Out" Shirts Tryna Look Tough...

Options

Comments

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    so yall were drinking in the daytime, disrespected them recklessly, then laughed at the skinny non fighting white dude wit a bad latin chick....as he walked away with her
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    hopefully he laughed all the way into that ? ....
    #1 pick wrote: »
    You should have pulled his ? if that's your style.
    end of the day he smashing u aint

*dead*...Co Signature....
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Did anyone else have images of AJ Soprano and that bad latin chick he was ? when they read this thread?
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

damn, I hate those tapouts ? . Muhfuckas ain't laced the gloves up once in their life and walk around like they are the ? . I've just accepted it at as a clothing brand thats on some heavy fanboy ? . Why do posing ? always get hot-ass chicks though? I actually do fight and I stay humble and never bring it up to girls "hey by they way baby, I'm an MMA fighter."
    blank.. wrote: »
    2m2bzw5.jpg

Typical fat pasty ? who indulges in male on male floor grappling, aka UFC.

Asalamuialaikum.

Two people who understood point of thread...The rest of y'all ? lookin stupid outchea...Damn right I talked about the bad ? who walked past me in a grocery store wit half her ass hangin out...And damn right I was ? wit my family during Thanksgiving break...? y'all doin wit ya lives?
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    okay so why were at a grocery store in the middle of the day ? ? THis is like the biggest night out at the bars all year.
  • Miles HIGH
    edited November 2011
    Options
    okay so why were at a grocery store in the middle of the day ? ? THis is like the biggest night out at the bars all year.

That's how we do it, mane...I been ? all day, I'm just high now...Bout to go out at the moment, just waitin on my partna to get here....And we was at the grocery store buyin a duck...I wanted my aunt to cook one of them ? for tommorrow, lol.
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    a duck? as in a bird? ? kinda grocery store sells ducks?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Miles HIGH
    edited November 2011
    Options
    a duck? as in a bird? ? kinda grocery store sells ducks?

Yeah, a ? ***** bret...Winn-Dixie, Publix, Wal-Mart...I'm from the south, Iono what they do up there, but you can buy ducks down here...They not alive, of course...
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LOL i seen a white boy like that skinny lil dude dust up 3 ? outside the mall for that very reason. Lil white boy did the same ? ? was talkin bout his ? ass hella heavy he turned around and said "how about you shut the ? up and go to your car" and that was a wrap. Them fools called themselves tryin to run up on him he layed two of em out wit his hands and ? around and choked the biggest ? out tryin to grab him n ? . White folks wasn't no joke that day.

The funniest part though is when the white dude choked dude out he laid him down all soft n ? like he was putting a sick child to sleep so he wouldn't hit his head on the ground and then said "I told you to leave us alone bro!" and walked right in the mall and proceeded on about his business till the cops came.
  • im_lux
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    Yeah, a ? ***** bret...Winn-Dixie, Publix, Wal-Mart...I'm from the south, Iono what they do up there, but you can buy ducks down here...They not alive, of course...

I never seen a duck in a grocery store before and I'm in GA. They stay in butcher shops tho.
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »

Ducks? *lil whyte voice* What you want, what you need, hit me up I got ya mayne.

IMAG0465.jpg

IMAG0454.jpg

This ? gonna gonna get eat tommorrow nh.
    207565_516053947542_95100401_30409294_1170008_n.jpg
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Too much of this MMA apparel looks like borderline ? garb.

These crackers are trying to own a sport they ain't even invent.

*gasp* White people claiming something that they didn't start? Surely you jest
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    damn so i cant wear a A.Rodgers jersey during the superbowl cause i dont play football

cause i got on the shirt does it mean we gon play some football in the parking lot

? no

let me be a fan let me be a fan
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Its different than football jersey's though. Tapout is a cultural subset full of tools and ? .
  • im_lux
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I have to agree with plap on this one.
    Even everlast had their moment too shine in the 80s and 90s...

Jamel got 8 TapOut shirts sittin in his closet right now...size extra super smedium lol ? wears compression shirts to the supermarket. Don't front homie lol
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nah, I really don't like what they stand for.

What does TapouT stand for to you? just curious
  • im_lux
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I didn't realize the mask dude died in 09 till now...

09-Mask.jpg

A ? driver and him were racing or something and Mask ended up crashing which ejected his ? out the car but killed him on the scene...the ? driver was convicted of gross vehicular manslaughter
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    That ? is borderline ? dress.
    They glorify mma as a barbaric sport.

I don't see how its ? dress aside from the fact it looks foolish but they do try to make the sport seem barbaric to increase its appeal and promote their own ? .

I just don't like how the dude goes by "? " like really... if my nickname somehow became "? " I'd find a new group of friends. ? my new training partners with this fight team I've been working out with have been calling "Collared Green" cause I'm so ghetto to them. Whatever I guess.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah they are all kinda small town kids, never really been outside ? Brainerd, MN so they are kinda just shocked at this whiteboy that listens to rap that isn't a ? .

This fight team is reaaaaal wierd though man. Way too into heel-hooks and knee bars and leg attacks. Its ? . and the instructor is some wacked out, nick diaz wannabe. Some drama goin on, some real serious drama goin on. They bout to get kicked outta the gym.