So the Hogan lost saga begins?

Options
Ishi
Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
Details surrounding the divorce settlement between Terry Bollea, better known as Hulk Hogan, and ex-wife Linda Bollea have surfaced in an article in the St. Petersburg Times. The two were divorced in 2009, but specifics of their financial settlement were unknown until now.

So much for 50/50. Linda Bollea received more than 70% of the couple's liquid assets. But the pain doesn't stop there for the Hulkster. His ex also received a 40% ownership stake in Hulk's companies. Plus, she received a $3 million property settlement (more on that below).

The St. Petersberg Times writes that "the confidential financial settlement came to light this week after it was attached to a new motion filed by Terry Bollea's attorneys."

So, what are the gritty details? According to the documents, Linda Bollea got a lump sum of $7.44 million from the couple's investment accounts. The remaining $2.97 million went to the Hulk.

The properties were either sold or are still on the market. The couple's home used in "Hogan Knows Best" was originally listed for nearly $14 million. It is now available for around $8.87 million. Once that sells, Hogan will owe his ex-wife $1.45 million. The two will split the remaining proceeds.

Additionally, Linda Bollea received several cars in the split, including a Mercedes-Benz, a Corvette, a Cadillac Escalade, and a Rolls-Royce. Hulk received many of the remaining automobiles.

It may sound like Hulk got body slammed, but it's not all bad news for the iconic wrestler. Deadspin explains that the Hulkster will get to keep any money he earns from personal appearances and will not have to pay alimony.

By celebrity standards, Hulk and Linda had what could be considered a pretty successful marriage. They were together for roughly 26 years and had two children, Nick and Brooke. Their reality program, "Hogan Knows Best," ran for four seasons.

By Mike Krumboltz | Yahoo TV

Anyone that is rich and gets married with out a prenup is preparing for an L unlike any other.

Comments

• mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Honestly, if she was found face down in a river, I wouldn't be the slightest bit mad.

You want to leave the dude, leave him and his money behind for your young man, don't try to have both.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    crush

?

destroy

stress

there's no way that ? would live another day. i would be so heated that I put myself through the wringer for over 30 years to get what I got, just for the ? to decide to leave and take 70% of my ? . I would do something extremely drastic and hire Robert Blake's attorney to get me off.

i hate reading celebrity divorce stories, they are terrible.

For only two kids..............OVER 20 YEARS AGO, and that's all she did, she got one hell of a severance package.

Still, they'd find that ? head on the steps of City Hall and the rest are located in Parts Unknown.

? that ? dead, yo
  • Ishi
    edited November 2011
    Options
    So how much does it cost to put a hit on people these days? I'm sure it is less than 70 percent of the millions you worked all your life for....

? is sad
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Why would any judge give that much to her
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    damn!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? was grimey for that, they was married for like 30yrs she aint work and had everything she possibly wanted yet she did hulk ? like that
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    that ? didnt head line ppv's and inspire the name of the biggest annual wrestling event
    that ? didnt tear the tendonds in here back when she picked up andre the giant
    that ? didnt throw rocky into the audience
    that ? didnt become the biggest wrestling icon in wrestling
    that ? didnt turn her back on her millions of millions of fans to join the outsiders and change wrestling and start the monday night wars
    that ? didnt fight zeus
    that ? didnt go one on one with the great one
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    smh @ Hulk Hogan needing all the power of the Hulkamanics to relieve this L
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    woooooooooooow

i would have caught a body after that
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    how the f*ck this bish deserve 70%...........she aint never slam Andre The Giant
  • Ishi
    edited November 2011
    Options
    that ? didnt head line ppv's and inspire the name of the biggest annual wrestling event
    that ? didnt turn her back on her millions of millions of fans to join the outsiders and change wrestling and start the monday night wars
    that ? didnt fight zeus

True true... lol

Someone needs to hit hulk up about this L smh at not inspiring one of the millions of your hulkmanics not to go to law school to help a bruha out.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    that ? dont have voodo child playing and a spray painted belt over her shoulders when she enters a room
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    thats California for you....there cuttthroat when it comes to divorce disputes

one of the reasons why i will never marry a white bietch
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited November 2011
    Options
    that ? didnt fight zeus

trillaaaaaaaa
  • Ishi
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hogan Lost

• dalyricalbandit
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? linda just ? hulk's bank and back up
    x2_8d055f5.jpg
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Goood Lord thats alotta Money!!
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? linda just ? hulk's bank and back up
    x2_8d055f5.jpg

that ? back look gross as ? b
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited November 2011
    Options
    im surprise hulk can still walk.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I can't stand those kind of women, they get everything they want and its still not enough.
    She got in her mid life crisis mode and wanted to be "Young" again, I can understand if u fall out of love with him but, don't take all that man's money.
    He let u keep the house and u had your young boyfriend living there, he let u still keep the family account and he still put money in there for u and he was still paying the bills.
    She is the true defintion of a ? .
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    notasinglefuckn.jpg

lolololololololololoolololololololololololololololol