Who is this "Rain Man" everyone raps and sings about?

Options
P-Unit Productions
P-Unit Productions Members Posts: 963 ✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in The Social Lounge
Just curious..........

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Supposedly some evil entity.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The rain man is ?
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    SMH @ The first video at the end takin Jay talkin about the Acual rain man who could count cards and makin it seem like the numbers are Satan. Come on Chike your smarter than that.
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    Options
    SMH @ The first video at the end takin Jay talkin about the Acual rain man who could count cards and makin it seem like the numbers are Satan. Come on Chike your smarter than that.

It's all symbolic, why would almost every rapper use that in their songs? I don't believe in coincidences when it comes to professionally directed and produced songs and videos or anything that has to do with the Media or Hollywood. Period.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    It's all symbolic, why would almost every rapper use that in their songs? I don't believe in coincidences when it comes to professionally directed and produced songs and videos or anything that has to do with the Media or Hollywood. Period.

The rain man is the reason you struggle, call on rainman, get your money set up, then fall out, spend a lil time in jail and be done with it
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The rain man is the reason you struggle, call on rainman, get your money set up, then fall out, spend a lil time in jail and be done with it

Pretty much describing how to sell your soul. And who is the only one that is on a quest for purchasing souls? lol You know who.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Pretty much describing how to sell your soul. And who is the only one that is on a quest for purchasing souls? lol You know who.

You wouldnt sell your soul to have your family finacially set for generations? Not doing so would mean you are greedy and out for self, every religion preaches against greed.

The videos do put everything together pretty cleanly though, dude who did him is one of the best at it.
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You wouldnt sell your soul to have your family finacially set for generations? Not doing so would mean you are greedy and out for self, every religion preaches against greed.

The videos do put everything together pretty cleanly though, dude who did him is one of the best at it.

hahah Nice try, and no I wouldn't sell my soul, and ? anyone that would expect me to do so. I would never expect anyone to give up their soul or humanity to please me. I don't belong to any religion anyways. My concept of ? and satan differs from most or all religions as far as I am aware of.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

yeah, Farhank. I'm subscribed to dude, his videos are mostly well put together. The last ones, the MJ ones (7 & 8) are a bit over the top though.

Rainman = devil, industry

"speak of the devil it's the attack of the rain man" - Eminem on Relapse, "Old Time Sake"

Rain man on Encore by Eminem is pretty much self explanatory. They say rain man makes you ramble random numbers, at the end of the song which Em does.

Jay counts on his rain man for his music.

It's all strange. Crazy though, I was just talking to my sister like about 2 hours ago about this Rain man lol
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Only rain man I ever heard of before this thread was the Dustin Hoffman character.

? you and your Illuminati conspiracies.
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Only rain man I ever heard of before this thread was the Dustin Hoffman character.

? you and your Illuminati conspiracies.

The video explains clowns like you too.
  • independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited May 2010
    Options
    RAIN MAN aint a damn devil.. its YOU.. its your mind..
    when you selling your soul to the devil.. your selling your soul to the A&Rs... he drops you "NUMBERS" that catch your ear, that you like.. he spoils you with riches and a life resembling no drama.. BUT you have to make them profit off you.. you have to do what they want.. like a slave deal.. you have to surrender your rights, literally.. You gotta do it until their done with you.. Blood for life.. Who is the devil? the white man.. the jew, the boss- howeva you wanna call it.. THATS the devil.. I can drop facts all day of people that have been through it, lived it, want out, scared shitless, etc.

When you calling your Rain Man.. its a mental thing.. could be ya good or ya bad.. its not a devil thing.. what are you feeling like? what you feel like doing?.. your 2010 version of angels/demons on your shoulders.. Whenever you hear someone mention the Rain Man as an actual person.. he's talking about a shotcaller, the boss.. someone with plenty dough.. whats the root of all evil? money.. meaning he believes in no one but himself..

--
    theres also a Rain Man in many cultures who believe in the stars.. they do rituals and predictions that boggles the peoples minds.. this is a devil thing for christians and others.. but comparing this Rain Man to the rain man yall talking bout is rediculous..
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The video explains clowns like you too.

? your conspiracy video.
  • _Ozymandias_
    _Ozymandias_ Members Posts: 490
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i wonder why everyone assumes that this "rain man" concept is something evil

all performers (musicians/athletes/speakers/etc) have experienced those times where you are just in this zone where it does seem like a greater power takes over you. i think rappers refer to this as doing their "rain man". personally i think that comes from a positive source. as artist i know i get in that zone at times, and i've never sold my sold to the devil or performed demonic rituals
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Anyone know how I can get in touch with this Rain Man, I dont feel like workin the next 60 years of my life, why not just sell my soul and relax for a little while.
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    ? your conspiracy video.

anigif_this-is-my-homepage-28706-12.gif

Options
    please its just ?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Rain man on Encore by Eminem is pretty much self explanatory. They say rain man makes you ramble random numbers, at the end of the song which Em does.
    this is MORE plausible than impersonating Dustin Hoffman? really?
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i wonder why everyone assumes that this "rain man" concept is something evil

all performers (musicians/athletes/speakers/etc) have experienced those times where you are just in this zone where it does seem like a greater power takes over you. i think rappers refer to this as doing their "rain man". personally i think that comes from a positive source. as artist i know i get in that zone at times, and i've never sold my sold to the devil or performed demonic rituals

Which is why you're not rich or famous lol
  • _Ozymandias_
    _Ozymandias_ Members Posts: 490
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Which is why you're not rich or famous lol

lol, oh is that why? so i guess every person in the history of the world who was able to reach fame and/or fortune had to sell the soul to the devil? it seems like if it was that easy way more people would be signing up...

hmmm, and if this is all true it makes me wonder...... how did jesus become the most famous person in the history of the world?
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited May 2010
    Options
    how is this any different than acdc alwas talking about Hells Bells and the devil or Van Halens running with the devil? or hell lots of Rock songs talking about the devil.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    RAIN MAN aint a damn devil.. its YOU.. its your mind..
    when you selling your soul to the devil.. your selling your soul to the A&Rs... he drops you "NUMBERS" that catch your ear, that you like.. he spoils you with riches and a life resembling no drama.. BUT you have to make them profit off you.. you have to do what they want.. like a slave deal.. you have to surrender your rights, literally.. You gotta do it until their done with you.. Blood for life.. Who is the devil? the white man.. the jew, the boss- howeva you wanna call it.. THATS the devil.. I can drop facts all day of people that have been through it, lived it, want out, scared shitless, etc.

When you calling your Rain Man.. its a mental thing.. could be ya good or ya bad.. its not a devil thing.. what are you feeling like? what you feel like doing?.. your 2010 version of angels/demons on your shoulders.. Whenever you hear someone mention the Rain Man as an actual person.. he's talking about a shotcaller, the boss.. someone with plenty dough.. whats the root of all evil? money.. meaning he believes in no one but himself..

--
    theres also a Rain Man in many cultures who believe in the stars.. they do rituals and predictions that boggles the peoples minds.. this is a devil thing for christians and others.. but comparing this Rain Man to the rain man yall talking bout is rediculous..

This guy just shut down the thread, why are people still debating on it?
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol, oh is that why? so i guess every person in the history of the world who was able to reach fame and/or fortune had to sell the soul to the devil? it seems like if it was that easy way more people would be signing up...

hmmm, and if this is all true it makes me wonder...... how did jesus become the most famous person in the history of the world?

You gotta have talent too. I'm not saying these rappers and actors aren't tealented or gifted. It's the intent that is important. If you got talent and are willing to sell out, then you can get famous and rich real easily. If you aren't willing to sell out, they wont care how talented you are.