Who is this "Rain Man" everyone raps and sings about?

Options

Comments

• _Ozymandias_
    _Ozymandias_ Members Posts: 490
    edited June 2010
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    You dudes are basically saying the same thing but you arguing semantics.Its like the 3 blind men trying to describe an elephant. Classic microcosm of Race and Religion in the world. Ahhh, the irony.

it's not the same.

a= there's a secret worldwide conspiracy that's using the entertainment business for the sole purpose of influencing people into worshiping the devil or "evil things"

b=wealthy people's only concern is to create more wealth for themselves which has nothing to do with occultism, evil symbolism, or religious doctrine

a =/= b
  • _Ozymandias_
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    That's the point. No 'sheeple' type common person is going to know where these symbols came from.

Also, I am going to have to disagree with you about the music vs written word and which one is more influential. I'll make another thread for that discussion.

so if you really believe this "illuminati symbolism" then instead of putting up videos that advances the false meanings, why don't you promote information that teach their true meanings. you don't stop lies by teaching those lies. you stop lies by teaching the truth.

and you said yourself that our mind processes information through symbols. like i said before words are symbols. music is auditory. symbols are visual.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so if you really believe this "illuminati symbolism" then instead of putting up videos that advances the false meanings, why don't you promote information that teach their true meanings. you don't stop lies by teaching those lies. you stop lies by teaching the truth.

and you said yourself that our mind processes information through symbols. like i said before words are symbols. music is auditory. symbols are visual.

Because losing one illusion makes you wiser than learning one truth. You have to expose the lie in order to get people to even want to learn the truth. Otherwise, why bother learning the truth when you think you already know?
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    it's not the same.

a= there's a secret worldwide conspiracy that's using the entertainment business for the sole purpose of influencing people into worshiping the devil or "evil things"

b=wealthy people's only concern is to create more wealth for themselves which has nothing to do with occultism, evil symbolism, or religious doctrine

a =/= b

the trickle down effects of b would be what some consider devilish or evil ( especially the aspect of materialism), these wealthy people do have multinational (worldwide) corporations....most money is made from vice. IDK, I can see the truth in what both of yall are saying. maybe thats just me...
  • _Ozymandias_
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    lol @ ? tryna argue w/ the world's smartest man (i see u Adrien Viedt), Ozymandias my ? .... its no use tryna argue w/ these ? its like talking to the 4 corners of a wall - them ? is "pseudo intellectuals" they will drag u down to their level & beat u w/ tediousness & experience. u smarter than that just leave & let them ? revel in foolishness.

hey man, i feel what your saying.

but honestly i'm not debating with chike to convince him of anything. he's clearly set in his belief system, which is fine. i'm just presenting a different perspective for other people that read these threads who may not comment. someone may read one of these post or see those videos and then may automatically believe that's it's all true. i'm just providing another reasonable explanation as food for thought.
  • _Ozymandias_
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Because losing one illusion makes you wiser than learning one truth. You have to expose the lie in order to get people to even want to learn the truth. Otherwise, why bother learning the truth when you think you already know?

so since the lie is now exposed, when are you going to start teaching the truth?
  • Chike
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so since the lie is now exposed, when are you going to start teaching the truth?

It's not up to me to teach the truth, everyone has to take it upon themselves to find the 'truth'. The only thing I can do is open the door, and by opening the door I mean exposing the Matrix. It's like Morpheus said, I can only show you the door, but it's up to you to walk through it.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It's not up to me to teach the truth, everyone has to take it upon themselves to find the 'truth'. The only thing I can do is open the door, and by opening the door I mean exposing the Matrix. It's like Morpheus said, I can only show you the door, but it's up to you to walk through it.

Are you really DoUwant2go2heaven? Yall be soundin exactly alike only on different subjects, but yall stay using the same techniques and wording.
  • Chike
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Are you really DoUwant2go2heaven? Yall be soundin exactly alike only on different subjects, but yall stay using the same techniques and wording.

It's true though, yo want the truth? it's out there, we can show you what we know to be true, but what's true to me might not be true to you or it might not be accurate. You can't look to me to find the truth because I wont ever know it all. I can show you what's already in effect and why it's wrong, but I can't show YOU how to do you.

I personally never just listen to one man and then take him as truth. I take what anyone says, and I keep looking for more truths. I mean years ago when I was introduced to guys like David Icke and Jordan Maxwell, I thought, damn these guys are for real and know their ? , but then later on I find out they're just ? mis-information agents. I never stop searching and searching. I'm addicted to knowledge and learning I guess.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It's true though, yo want the truth? it's out there, we can show you what we know to be true, but what's true to me might not be true to you or it might not be accurate. You can't look to me to find the truth because I wont ever know it all. I can show you what's already in effect and why it's wrong, but I can't show YOU how to do you.

I personally never just listen to one man and then take him as truth. I take what anyone says, and I keep looking for more truths. I mean years ago when I was introduced to guys like David Icke and Jordan Maxwell, I thought, damn these guys are for real and know their ? , but then later on I find out they're just ? mis-information agents. I never stop searching and searching. I'm addicted to knowledge and learning I guess.

I feel you, thats why I live by I aint believin ? til i see it myself. Sure if the NWO is real, or ? and satan, or whatever, it could lead to death or worst for me. I believe im too strong though to go out like the way they proclaim will happen, if it does happen though, then it does but if they expect me to go im takin a few with me whoever it is.
  • _Ozymandias_
    edited June 2010
    Options

and using your reference of the matrix movie. what happens when you walk through that "door"? according to that same movie, you end up living in caves, eating gruel, and fighting an perpetual, unwinnable war. that sounds like a dark and difficult existence...
  • Chike
    edited June 2010
    Options
    and using your reference of the matrix movie. what happens when you walk through that "door"? according to that same movie, you end up living in caves, eating gruel, and fighting an perpetual, unwinnable war. that sounds like a dark and difficult existence...

At least it's real. That's the point. You walk through that door, you find your real self. Many people are comfortable being slaves and plugged in to the matrix, but what they don't realize is that it's destroying yourself and humanity.

It's only dark and difficult because not enough people are not awake or unplugged to be able to improve upon those real conditions, because they are satisfied with the illusive reality. That dark and difficult existence was only that way because the machines were in a position to dictate those conditions. Same ? is happening today, we're only suffering because people are sheep and hypnotized to be comfortable with this system because they get all their little toys, ipods, big tvs, fancy cars, clothes, and most importantly women. This is why the Woman is so important to our existence. If all women are raised to want to be are princesses and spoiled gold diggers, guess what men are going to do in order to please them? It goes deeper than just "we're slaves"....

The matrix is like a giant web, it's all connected and each part of the matrix, or this society contributes to the next and on to the next and so on... Cutting one stand of the web is not enough to destroy it. You must step bback and see the matrix as a whole before being able to destroy it.

Put it this way, if something is not right, then you should take the necessary steps in finding out exactly why things are the way they are. Never accept "That's just the way it is."
  • _Ozymandias_
    edited June 2010
    Options
    At least it's real. That's the point. You walk through that door, you find your real self. Many people are comfortable being slaves and plugged in to the matrix, but what they don't realize is that it's destroying yourself and humanity.

It's only dark and difficult because not enough people are not awake or unplugged to be able to improve upon those real conditions, because they are satisfied with the illusive reality. That dark and difficult existence was only that way because the machines were in a position to dictate those conditions. Same ? is happening today, we're only suffering because people are sheep and hypnotized to be comfortable with this system because they get all their little toys, ipods, big tvs, fancy cars, clothes, and most importantly women. This is why the Woman is so important to our existence. If all women are raised to want to be are princesses and spoiled gold diggers, guess what men are going to do in order to please them? It goes deeper than just "we're slaves"....

The matrix is like a giant web, it's all connected and each part of the matrix, or this society contributes to the next and on to the next and so on... Cutting one stand of the web is not enough to destroy it. You must step bback and see the matrix as a whole before being able to destroy it.

Put it this way, if something is not right, then you should take the necessary steps in finding out exactly why things are the way they are. Never accept "That's just the way it is."

please explain how those people who are just content with living their lives, and not worrying about these "greater forces in control" is destroying humanity. it seems the moral of the adam and eve story is that it may not be a good idea to listen to the "devil" and avoid eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. which would you rather have the garden of eden or the desert?

and my other question is what type of society would you establish if you able to bring down the "matrix"? there has to be some form of order, or there will be chaos. and to preserve order you have to someone to maintain it. and once you put someone in that position of power, the likelihood of that power being corrupted is high.

so if you destroyed this system, how would you prevent another system just like it from taking it's place? (which is exactly what happened in the matrix movie, and honestly that's what's happened after every revolution in history)
  • Chike
    edited June 2010
    Options
    please explain how those people who are just content with living their lives, and not worrying about these "greater forces in control" is destroying humanity. it seems the moral of the adam and eve story is that it may not be a good idea to listen to the "devil" and avoid eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. which would you rather have the garden of eden or the desert?

Because they are supporting the system that maintains those that are in power. And those in power are destroying, not only our planet, but our humanity. There are people suffering on this planet due to the matrix, only a few get to live in luxury as a result.

and my other question is what type of society would you establish if you able to bring down the "matrix"? there has to be some form of order, or there will be chaos. and to preserve order you have to someone to maintain it. and once you put someone in that position of power, the likelihood of that power being corrupted is high.

so if you destroyed this system, how would you prevent another system just like it from taking it's place? (which is exactly what happened in the matrix movie, and honestly that's what's happened after every revolution in history)

A society that's real, no lies, and in tune with nature and the natural order of the universe. Simple. The only way someone can abuse power, is if people go along with it, and the only way people will go along with it, is if they have no sense of self worth. But since everyone will be raised on truth and love of self, the chances of that happening are very slim and could be dealt with accordingly and before anything like that makes any type of impact on the lives of others. It sounds far fetched and nearly impossible because of all the corruption in the world today, but once this is in effect, it's actually self sustaining.
  • _Ozymandias_
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Because they are supporting the system that maintains those that are in power. And those in power are destroying, not only our planet, but our humanity. There are people suffering on this planet due to the matrix, only a few get to live in luxury as a result.

the bolded i agree with but...

A society that's real, no lies, and in tune with nature and the natural order of the universe. Simple. The only way someone can abuse power, is if people go along with it, and the only way people will go along with it, is if they have no sense of self worth. But since everyone will be raised on truth and love of self, the chances of that happening are very slim and could be dealt with accordingly and before anything like that makes any type of impact on the lives of others. It sounds far fetched and nearly impossible because of all the corruption in the world today, but once this is in effect, it's actually self sustaining.

i don't agree with you on destroying the whole system. mankind has spent 5000 years to progress where we are today and yes there is a lot wrong in the world today, but we have also achieved amazing things in medicine, technology, artistic expression, and other areas. so a "destroy and rebuild" concept is not only far-fetched, it's unwise. once you completely destroy the system everything falls a part.

and when you rebuild this perfect world you speak about, again you will need someone to maintain order. people are going to want electricity. you will need someone to manufacture and regulate that industry. people will want entertainment. you will need someone to manufacture and regulate that industry. people are not going to just give up all the advancements of the modern world and go back to the stone age. you will have to have some people in positions of power. again people in those positions will be tempted by corruption. saying EVERYONE in the new perfect world is going to just go along with these ideals, is unrealistic. there will always be someone who will recognize the potential to gain more power. and you said if that happens "it will be dealt with" suggests that there would be some type of system to "deal with it". like a court system? and again someone would have to maintain that system to "deal with it." and again the potential for corruption will exsist.

there is no such thing as a utopia because it's impossible to maintain. read "animal farm"
  • Chike
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the bolded i agree with but...

i don't agree with you on destroying the whole system. mankind has spent 5000 years to progress where we are today and yes there is a lot wrong in the world today, but we have also achieved amazing things in medicine, technology, artistic expression, and other areas. so a "destroy and rebuild" concept is not only far-fetched, it's unwise. once you completely destroy the system everything falls a part.

and when you rebuild this perfect world you speak about, again you will need someone to maintain order. people are going to want electricity. you will need someone to manufacture and regulate that industry. people will want entertainment. you will need someone to manufacture and regulate that industry. people are not going to just give up all the advancements of the modern world and go back to the stone age. you will have to have some people in positions of power. again people in those positions will be tempted by corruption. saying EVERYONE in the new perfect world is going to just go along with these ideals, is unrealistic. there will always be someone who will recognize the potential to gain more power. and you said if that happens "it will be dealt with" suggests that there would be some type of system to "deal with it". like a court system? and again someone would have to maintain that system to "deal with it." and again the potential for corruption will exsist.

there is no such thing as a utopia because it's impossible to maintain. read "animal farm"

It's not about what modern people want, its about what's best for our children. The people of today are corrupted most too far gone into the 'deadly sins' to be 'saved'. We do need to start all over, sure we have achieved alot, but we did it wrong. That's the price we have to pay. The wicked wont like it, the good will accept it. By Wicked and Good, I mean those who are un-natural and those that are natural. It is far fetched only because the road we have taken is indeed far from good.
  • _Ozymandias_
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It's not about what modern people want, its about what's best for our children. The people of today are corrupted most too far gone into the 'deadly sins' to be 'saved'. We do need to start all over, sure we have achieved alot, but we did it wrong. That's the price we have to pay. The wicked wont like it, the good will accept it. By Wicked and Good, I mean those who are un-natural and those that are natural. It is far fetched only because the road we have taken is indeed far from good.

wow!!!!! the hypocrisy of that entire post is ridiculous!!!!!!

in this whole thread you've been railing against this supposed idea that a "secret society" is controlling the world and making the ultimate decisions for everyone else. and now you're arguing for a new system that would force YOUR beliefs and way of life on everyone else. even though a vast majority of the people in the world would never want to go backwards, YOU would FORCE them to. so what, you're going to ? off those who refuse to give up all the advancements in society that have made our lives better? because you're really crazy if you think that is ever going to happen by choice.

what's funny to me is that you don't even realize that you're actually arguing for the same "controlled system" that you've been claiming is "evil". the only difference is your "new world" would be run according to how YOU think it should be. so YOU and those who think like you would be the MACHINES, and anyone who doesn't agree with you would be the oppressed.

what's even funnier is that the judgmental tone of your post reeks of hubris. which is actually considered the worse of the deadly sins. i'm sure you know that according to the lucifer story, it was his excessive pride and his desire to compete with ? that got him expelled from heaven. and it seems you clearly have a very serious ? -complex.
  • Chike
    edited June 2010
    Options
    wow!!!!! the hypocrisy of that entire post is ridiculous!!!!!!

in this whole thread you've been railing against this supposed idea that a "secret society" is controlling the world and making the ultimate decisions for everyone else. and now you're arguing for a new system that would force YOUR beliefs and way of life on everyone else. even though a vast majority of the people in the world would never want to go backwards, YOU would FORCE them to. so what, you're going to ? off those who refuse to give up all the advancements in society that have made our lives better? because you're really crazy if you think that is ever going to happen by choice.

what's funny to me is that you don't even realize that you're actually arguing for the same "controlled system" that you've been claiming is "evil". the only difference is your "new world" would be run according to how YOU think it should be. so YOU and those who think like you would be the MACHINES, and anyone who doesn't agree with you would be the oppressed.

what's even funnier is that the judgmental tone of your post reeks of hubris. which is actually considered the worse of the deadly sins. i'm sure you know that according to the lucifer story, it was his excessive pride and his desire to compete with ? that got him expelled from heaven. and it seems you clearly have a very serious ? -complex.

Being natural is not MY way of life, fool. lol Nice try. Go ahead, keep consuming more than necessary and watch, when the world can no longer sustain us, it wont be MY fault. lol

Agents... smh

Matrix_Agents.jpg
  • _Ozymandias_
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Being natural is not MY way of life, fool. lol Nice try. Go ahead, keep consuming more than necessary and watch, when the world can no longer sustain us, it wont be MY fault. lol

Agents... smh

so you didn't answer not one of my questions:

YOU admitted this "natural" life would have to be forced on the masses. forced by who?

what would you do to the majority of people in this world who would refuse this "natural life"?

and please answer how FORCING people to change their entire way of life, isn't just another form of "control"?

and explain why you feel like you have the right to judge every single person in the world isn't the most horrible sin of thinking you're ? ?

you can't answer these questions because you don't have any answers. and don't give me that "i just show you to the door" cop-out. you had answers about whether the system needed to be completely destroyed. and you had answers about what the world should look afterwards. so it's not that your not suppose to answer these questions, it's that you can't.

you spit out a bunch of philosophical ? , and when someone calls you on it you can't respond because you're not an independent thinker. you just regurgitate your well rehearsed conspiracy theory talking points. sorry but that trolling ? doesn't work with me.
  • Chike
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so you didn't answer not one of my questions:

YOU admitted this "natural" life would have to be forced on the masses. forced by who?

what would you do to the majority of people in this world who would refuse this "natural life"?

and please answer how FORCING people to change their entire way of life, isn't just another form of "control"?

and explain why you feel like you have the right to judge every single person in the world isn't the most horrible sin of thinking you're ? ?

you can't answer these questions because you don't have any answers. and don't give me that "i just show you to the door" cop-out. you had answers about whether the system needed to be completely destroyed. and you had answers about what the world should look afterwards. so it's not that your not suppose to answer these questions, it's that you can't.

you spit out a bunch of philosophical ? , and when someone calls you on it you can't respond because you're not an independent thinker. you just regurgitate your well rehearsed conspiracy theory talking points. sorry but that trolling ? doesn't work with me.

I never said such a thing about forcing. I know your technique and I don't answer questions more than once. No-one is forcing anyone to do anything. We start by teaching the children the truth. Teaching them love of self and knowledge of self. True wisdom comes from within. Teaching children how to obey authority without question is child abuse and that is what's taking place in schools today, on purpose.

Also, why you so madd? Dont like the idea of giving up your guilty pleasures for the sake of bettering the world for everyone? I expect nothing less from you.
  • _Ozymandias_
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I never said such a thing about forcing. I know your technique and I don't answer questions more than once. No-one is forcing anyone to do anything. We start by teaching the children the truth. Teaching them love of self and knowledge of self. True wisdom comes from within. Teaching children how to obey authority without question is child abuse and that is what's taking place in schools today, on purpose.

Also, why you so madd? Dont like the idea of giving up your guilty pleasures for the sake of bettering the world for everyone? I expect nothing less from you.

you haven't answer my questions yet. and i really don't expect you to, because you have no answers.

FOR CLARITY:

i said the vast majority of the people will not accept destroying the entire system and give up all the advancements of mankind to start over. then you said:
    It's not about what modern people want...We do need to start all over, we have achieved alot, but we did it wrong.

(1) if modern people don't want to "start over" how can this new "natural world" be created without FORCING the majority to start over?

(2) how are every educational, political, and social system in the entire world going to be revamped without the approval of the majority of its inhabitants?

(3)if this new world did happen, what would happen to those individuals that disagree or even rebel against that new way of living?

and

(4)how are children going to be taught about how they're suppose to live in this natural world when their parents don't agree with it? (btw, i thought you said, "it's not up to me to teach the truth, everyone has to take it upon themselves to find the 'truth'.")

those are the questions you have yet to (or unable to) answer. if you have, please post the text where you answered them. or otherwise move on. because you're not having a discussion. your just trying to convince yourself.

and ftr, i'm not mad at all. but if your asking me if i'm willing to give up the many positive advancements that mankind has accomplished throughout history for some fantasy world that's really only possible in your warped mind then, i'll pass.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

(1) if modern people don't want to "start over" how can this new "natural world" be created without FORCING the majority to start over?

(2) how are every educational, political, and social system in the entire world going to be revamped without the approval of the majority of its inhabitants?

(3)if this new world did happen, what would happen to those individuals that disagree or even rebel against that new way of living?

(4)how are children going to be taught about how they're suppose to live in this natural world when their parents don't agree with it?
    1) Catastrophic event
    2) Catastrophic event
    3) Probably be banished
    4) The ones that agree will teach that way, the ones that don't won't. Same way it happens now.
  • _Ozymandias_
    edited June 2010
    Options
    1) Catastrophic event
    2) Catastrophic event
    3) Probably be banished
    4) The ones that agree will teach that way, the ones that don't won't. Same way it happens now.

exactly. it wouldn't be any different than the current world.

so even if those illunimati/nwo theories are real and these secret societies were to end, then it would just be one "controlled system" replaced by another "controlled system".
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so even if those illunimati/nwo theories are real and these secret societies were to end, then it would just be one "controlled system" replaced by another "controlled system".

Well hopefully the human mind evolves past that someday. Maybe it will take a catastrophic event to induce that.
  • Chike
    edited June 2010
    Options
    exactly. it wouldn't be any different than the current world.

We cant explain it to you because you're not in the right frame of mind or frequency. You're too materialistic. You're more concerned about your material wealth than people suffering all over the world as a result of it. This is why you'll never be satisfied with our answers. You have a right to fight mother nature when the time comes where she is fed up with the ? and prepairs to put a ? end to the nonsense. Oh wait, it's already happening. that's why there's earthquakes and natural disasters every ? day now. Good riddance.