Food for thought

Options
demandred
demandred Members Posts: 142
edited May 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Mat 11:4 And Jesus replied to them, Go and report to John what you hear and see:

Mat 11:5 The blind receive their sight and the lame walk, lepers are cleansed (by healing) and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up and the poor have good news (the Gospel) preached to them.(B)

****Mat 11:6 And blessed (happy, fortunate, and [a] to be envied) is he who takes no offense at Me and finds no cause for stumbling in or through Me and is not hindered from seeing the Truth.******

Joh 14:6 Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.

Alot of people do not see the importance of Christ... If only they knew....

Comments

• demandred
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yoke = teachings
    perhaps you feel some anxiety in your soul?

Mat 11:28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will [o] ease and relieve and [p] refresh [q] your souls.]

Mat 11:29 Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest ([r] relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls.(E)

Mat 11:30 For My yoke is wholesome (useful, [t] good--not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to be borne
  • demandred
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Eph 6:12 For we are not wrestling with flesh and blood [contending only with physical opponents], but against the despotisms, against the powers, against [the master spirits who are] the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) sphere.

Main Entry: absolutism
    1 a : a political theory that absolute power should be vested in one or more rulers b : government by an absolute ruler or authority : DESPOTISM

Main Entry: power
    2 a : possession of control, authority, or influence over others b : one having such power; specifically : a sovereign state c : a controlling group : ESTABLISHMENT — often used in the phrase the powers that be d archaic : a force of armed men e chiefly dialect : a large number or quantity
    3 a : physical might b : mental or moral efficacy c : political control or influence

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Master spirits link up with people who do the will of the particular spirit, and then the person opens the door for that spirit to gain more followers,.... they also reestablish things between the spirit realm, and the natural realm
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    NO. when you realize its IMpossible to reach heaven,eternal life,salvation, or whatever you wanna call it thru a mediator your vision will become clear.

and yoke = return to the source, link back = yoga, the real yoga that IS
  • demandred
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm fully open to what you are saying and appreciate the drop khemist

To explore this conversation... Im spiritual... which Im sure is obvious to you... so I look at Christ not as a mediator in the form of how your avg person would, but moreso as manifested guidance or instructions... or written word... in which once I receive it.. I must internalize it, make sense out of it, understand it and gain the wisdom from it, and then proceed to walk it out and place it within my subconscious memory...

I also transcend within Heavenly places, but as Christ, my job is to bring Heaven closer to Earth

I'm interested in what you call the real yoga... and thing you wish to drop on me?... what is real yoga?
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    demandred wrote: »
    I'm fully open to what you are saying and appreciate the drop khemist

To explore this conversation... Im spiritual... which Im sure is obvious to you... so I look at Christ not as a mediator in the form of how your avg person would, but moreso as manifested guidance or instructions... or written word... in which once I receive it.. I must internalize it, make sense out of it, understand it and gain the wisdom from it, and then proceed to walk it out and place it within my subconscious memory...

I also transcend within Heavenly places, but as Christ, my job is to bring Heaven closer to Earth

I'm interested in what you call the real yoga... and thing you wish to drop on me?... what is real yoga?

that's beautiful. A lot of people practice yoga for health benefits,when it can be used to link or yoke back to your creator,source or ? .
  • demandred
    edited May 2010
    Options
    that's beautiful. A lot of people practice yoga for health benefits,when it can be used to link or yoke back to your creator,source or ? .

I look at the creator, the source, and ? all in the same.... not that there are not some pagan idols out there... but I feel ultimately under certain conditions we all touch the same lifeforce in the spirit... we just all have a different revelation to who this original life force is... I believe doctrine is a launching pad into allowing the spirit to be your ultimate source of doctrine... although conditioned and maintained by correct doctrine...

Ultimately I believe we serve the same ? ... its just our human nature that tries to limit or separate or divide or push our own personal agenda of what we view ? is.... I believe ? is large enough to be whatever we wish him to be..... even if that is non-existent to some people...

The interesting thing I find about Yoga ... is my prayer life is meditative similar to Christ... he spent alot of time alone in far out places so that he could receive clear instruction as he yoked himself in a meditative state.... interesting to me...
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I like this dude.

He is not a surface dweller and he is not enslaved by dogma.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    demandred wrote: »
    I look at the creator, the source, and ? all in the same.... not that there are not some pagan idols out there... but I feel ultimately under certain conditions we all touch the same lifeforce in the spirit... we just all have a different revelation to who this original life force is... I believe doctrine is a launching pad into allowing the spirit to be your ultimate source of doctrine... although conditioned and maintained by correct doctrine...

Ultimately I believe we serve the same ? ... its just our human nature that tries to limit or separate or divide or push our own personal agenda of what we view ? is.... I believe ? is large enough to be whatever we wish him to be..... even if that is non-existent to some people...

The interesting thing I find about Yoga ... is my prayer life is meditative similar to Christ... he spent alot of time alone in far out places so that he could receive clear instruction as he yoked himself in a meditative state.... interesting to me...

according to the doctrines yes.

I ? with demandred, dude drops real ?