Chick playing mw2 rapes...

VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in IllGaming
This chick is insane... she's on the 3 by the way...

Comments

• One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

lies lies lies

she aint commentating on her brothers game...no chick dat fine got game.,..? dat
  • lurkinassnigga
    lurkinassnigga Members Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Some of these guys have terrible reaction times/situational awareness. Good for her though.
  • VIBE
    edited May 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

lies lies lies

she aint commentating on her brothers game...no chick dat fine got game.,..? dat

Nah bro, I've played vs her once, she's a chick for sure. In the video you can hear her on her mic as well. Another chick is FooFighterGirl, that chick is beast as well, I played her like 5 or 6 times.
  • One Spliff
    edited May 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Nah bro, I've played vs her once, she's a chick for sure. In the video you can hear her on her mic as well. Another chick is FooFighterGirl, that chick is beast as well, I played her like 5 or 6 times.

i read soem of the commets...some people say it aint her...

yoooo invite next time u playin with her or foofoghter...how u even get in the same game as them ?
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Damn. She's perfect.
  • VIBE
    edited May 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    i read soem of the commets...some people say it aint her...

yoooo invite next time u playin with her or foofoghter...how u even get in the same game as them ?

Random choosing I guess. I played ? with both of 'em. The Sandy Ravage chick left the game after one session. The thing with her, it's not HER PSN name, it's her boyfriends I think. When she's on her mic, in the beginning, someone in the background says, "use it" (one of her killstreaks)

As for foofightergirl, I played her on GW TDM, she is really good. She has fast reaction time. She's on mic all the time. I played like 5 or 6 straight sessions with her, on my team and not.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
  • dpresidential
    dpresidential Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    A black woman with a crazy Bria Myles body and Vanessa Williams face who could play Modern Warfare 2 that well would be a dream come true...
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    The way her arm is positioned make it look like she's playing w/ one hand
  • One Spliff
    edited May 2010
    The way her arm is positioned make it look like she's playing w/ one hand

i dotn think she was playin at the same time...i thougth she was jus commentating.
  • One Spliff
    edited May 2010
    She tries to hard to sound like a gamer.

lol who givs a ? ...she fine ass hell...n i thought she was hilarious...if u got skills then u allowed to be as cocky as u want imo...lol

still fake tho.