If you're willing to be alone with a dude, you tryin to fck right?

Options
likwid-cyance
likwid-cyance Members Posts: 95
edited June 2010 in The Powder Room
I assume that if a woman is willing to be alone with me, she's trying to ?

Is that true or false?

Comments

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol

false

• d-weezy
    d-weezy Members Posts: 82
    edited May 2010
    Options
    In what context?
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Personally if I'm alone with man in his HOUSE and he's not a family member or ? , then I wouldn't be against of us having sex. I don't think it's the best move to just chill with a dude in a private place like that..just like the t/s he's going to assume you want to ? .
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Personally if I'm alone with man in his HOUSE and he's not a family member or ? , then I wouldn't be against of us having sex. I don't think it's the best move to just chill with a dude in a private place like that..just like the t/s he's going to assume you want to ? .

what time are you comin over?
  • Mz Brie
    Mz Brie Members Posts: 1
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Not necessarily....it all depends on how (you) the guy percieves the female. If the female acts like she wants to fck, and she's dressed like she wants to fck, then 90% of the time..she has the same intentions as you do and you'll most likely end up fcking.
  • Madam Speaker
    Madam Speaker Members Posts: 259
    edited May 2010
    Options
    on your way to catch a ? charge..
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i wear a condom whenver i leave the house...justin case....shrugs
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i wear a condom whenver i leave the house...justin case....shrugs

smart man...
  • likwid-cyance
    likwid-cyance Members Posts: 95
    edited May 2010
    Options
    who using condoms in 2010...they damn near got ? cured
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    They trying to ? . If you come over to the crib you gettin some ? , whether you want it or not.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    They trying to ? . If you come over to the crib you gettin some ? , whether you want it or not.

Real Talk... Man Law
  • KungFuBuff
    KungFuBuff Members Posts: 30
    edited June 2010
    Options
    my homeboy said when he was alone with this thick ass chick,she went outside and sat down on a chair and waited til her friend got back to the crib so that meant she wasnt feeling dude?
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    KungFuBuff wrote: »
    my homeboy said when he was alone with this thick ass chick,she went outside and sat down on a chair and waited til her friend got back to the crib so that meant she wasnt feeling dude?

Haha...Homie loses.

She wasnt down for the pound AT ALL.

And how the ? does that work ladies. Why would you go to a mans domicile and be like...nah I aint come over to smash. If you wanted a ? date just ask. But if yuour in my house you are seeing my ? .
  • longmeat
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Haha...Homie loses.

And how the ? does that work ladies. Why would you go to a mans domicile and be like...nah I aint come over to smash. If you wanted a ? date just ask. But if yuour in my house you are seeing my ? .

the one thing I learned a long time ago is you can't believe what these ? say when it comes to sex. It's why whenever studies come out, all these hoes always only had 4 sexual partners they entire life. The biggest hoe on the planet will tell you she not a hoe. if she coming over to the crib, she wanna ? . You might screw it up while she there, but in the beginning, she wanna ? .
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    9 times out of 10...yea
  • thehonorable
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The only way I could see this not happening is if she came ove rto study, and then there is still a chance you could beat.
  • haute
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Haha...Homie loses.

it works the same way that men call to say they wanna 'chill' instead of saying their true intentions which is sex

so how about men be up front with their expectations and avoid the whole scenario all together

but that sounds a little too close to common sense, so I'm sure many men will take issue with doing such a thing
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    it works the same way that men call to say they wanna 'chill' instead of saying their true intentions which is sex

so how about men be up front with their expectations and avoid the whole scenario all together

but that sounds a little too close to common sense, so I'm sure many men will take issue with doing such a thing
    it's borderline disresectfu to call up like

"hey.. can we have sex tonight?"

i mean 90% of the time

coming over to chill=sex

stop playing hard to get....
  • longmeat
    edited June 2010
    Options

I do that ? all the time. Then they get mad and say "Is that all you want?" Then when I say yeah, they get salty.

? don't want the truth, real ? know that ? . Telling a woman the truth 9/10 is like asking for an argument. I just don't give a ? cause I really don't care if I bruise y'all fragile ass egos. The last 2 ? I ? told me I'm not getting the ? and an hour later they're ankles were by their ears.
  • haute
    edited June 2010
    Options
    how is that disrepectful?

When I want to ? or lick it

that's what I say

I say or text

'hey I wanna ? /lick it'

I don't think it's wrong :unno

but if you call me saying you want to chill, then that's what I'll think we're going to do

if you want some ass, act like it
  • thehonorable
    edited June 2010
    Options
    how is that disrepectful?

When I want to ? or lick it

that's what I say

I say or text

'hey I wanna ? /lick it'

I don't think it's wrong :unno

but if you call me saying you want to chill, then that's what I'll think we're going to do

if you want some ass, act like it

That saying im tryin to ? does not work on the phone.

Lets stop acting like men and women tell the truth 100% of the time. Chill=code for lets do something nasty.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options

we would, but there's no real way to say "im just tryna ? " and have it not sound disrespectful lol so most ? just say we're tryna "chill" instead...and not too many females would respond to being that direct...as my uncle told me once "there's the truth, then there's her own truth, the things she wants to believe are true. you let her think her truth is reality and you can have her"...
  • motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I feel most women willing to spend that 1 on 1 alone time with you are open to the idea of smashing i have never i repeat never just spent time alone (with a female that i didn't already smash) just watching movies, talking , having a drink etc. that didn't ultimately lead to me getting my d**k wet.