SMH, chicks have no damm shame now a days.....

Options
usmarin3
usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in AKA Donkey
So last night i went to Whorelando (Orlando) with my boy to watch the game downtown. We met up with some chicks we knew from college at their condo downtown, took some shots and went to the bars. I don't know if yall are familiar with downtown Orlando, but they have bars stacked on top of each other. There is this one spot call Latitudes, Big Belly's and Chillers which is where everyone usually goes. We were up stairs on the open roof drinking, and i went to the second floor to get away then to my surprise i saw three hoes over by the stripper pole dancing. So me being the man that i am i went over there to encourage them, these hoes started stripping, taking off panties and making their ? clap. This is in the middle of downtown Orlando in a regular bar on one of the packest nights ever, these ? was ? themselves,etc. Then every ? in the bar ran up to the stage and started taking pics, including myself. Gawd damn, these hoes nowadays are rediculous, this is why i don't put ? on a pedestal.

Comments