Glenn Beck Attacks Malia Obama (Funny, F'ed Up, Or Who Cares?)

Options
DarcSkies777
DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in The Social Lounge
So after saying in the past that children should be off limits for ridicule...Glenn Beck attacks Obama's daughter.

Thoughts?

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Who cares mixed with ? up. I dont think anyone should give a ? what this dude says, ever. He could tell me that the KKK was outside my door gettin ready to burn my house down and Id still take him as joke. Hes the kind of guy you see and you cant stand, and you wanna just hit him one time but dont because you know it aint even worth it.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Well it didnt surprise me. He's quite the slime ball. But I was throw off by the sexual innuendo when speaking about a pre teen
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The devil certainly knows how to work with ignorant ? like the one in the youtube video
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • 86 jordan
    86 jordan Members Posts: 96 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Beck's is a ? ? , and horrible comedian. I hate Beck, and I'm no liberal. His comments on Katrina were worst. Alex Jones damn near gives Beck the business everyday and he acts like Jones don't exist and isn't making him look like the right wing ? he is.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    nothing glenn beck does surprises me.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I hope he gets hit by the A-team van
  • EvanR12
    EvanR12 Members Posts: 60
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ya hes been going a little too crazy as far as just always mocking people lol. I dont care though, there are some stories that are a huge deal, and no one in the media covers it except for Glenn Beck. You can't really dispute alot of the facts that he states regardless if you agree with his method of fixing it. I would be more mad at Glenn Beck if he had actually been lying on his program, but if he says anything that is untrue he will always acknowledge it, or get kicked off the air.Think about it though, this guy is recorded all day, i bet if i recorded you all day i could pull out your worse comments at the end of the day and make you look bad.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It was funny as he started but he did it for too long, ? him. Shame on him for making fun of an 11 year old for 4 minutes, he's desperate for ratings so he'll do anything now. The original clip is 4 minutes if anyone looks on Youtube....he's an idiot so I really don't take him too seriously. He's been a scumbag for a long time now.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited May 2010
    Options
    there are some stories that are a huge deal, and no one in the media covers it except for Glenn Beck. You can't really dispute alot of the facts that he states regardless if you agree with his method of fixing it. I would be more mad at Glenn Beck if he had actually been lying on his program
    THe News Media covers all the same damn stories what are you talking about? And he NEVER LIES? REALLY? Are you serious? Are you that gullible or just slow?

^^^ HOW MANY LIES CAN GLEN BECK TELL IN 5 MINUTES?

GLen LYING about 9/11 Victim's Families...
    Think about it though, this guy is recorded all day, i bet if i recorded you all day i could pull out your worse comments at the end of the day and make you look bad.
    Really? Do you think before you.....THINK?

1 hour PRE-RECORDED on a heavily edited cable entertainment show is ALL DAY?

A radio talk show for a couple of hours a day is ALL DAY?

Why am I not surprised a Glen Beck fan doesn't know there are 24-hours in a day...smh
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lol Damn Darcskies got him before I could.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    THe News Media covers all the same damn stories what are you talking about? And he NEVER LIES? REALLY? Are you serious? Are you that gullible or just slow?

Why am I not surprised a Glen Beck fan doesn't know there are 24-hours in a day...smh

LMAO you really got that idiot. Glen Beck fans are mentally slow as far as I'm concerned, take it easy on him next time.
  • EvanR12
    EvanR12 Members Posts: 60
    edited May 2010
    Options

See, i respectfully stated my points and you could not respond without calling me slow, gullable, stupid etc. That is why you are worse than Glenn Beck.lol.But ya i should have said "everyday" instead of "all day" who cares, you should have just got the point about how he is recorded often.And you probably dont even watch the program, therefore you are not aware of the material only he covers, which i am right about. I am a Pharmaceutical science major so i am obviously not that slow. And i would never call you stupid or slow because i believe in respect unlike you. I have heard more lies from Obama than i have from Glenn Beck. Trust me i know where you guys are coming from, it is an opinion show, therefore he tells his own point of view which you may not agree with. I would never take someone as disrespectfull and petty as you seriously though. I dont agree with everything the guy says, but I do agree with some things he says. Do you claim to disagree with Glenn Beck on every single issue? do you even know where he stands on the issues or do you like to just search for a recording of him saying the eff word and then go "seee oh my good he bad"
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    work on retorts.. i didnt really see you combat anything they said about becks often.. flagrant.. and racial incendiary statements
  • DarcSkies777
    edited May 2010
    Options
    THats cool Evan but can you admit you were wrong though?
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I didn't think Beck could stoop any lower until now.
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Everyone at Fox news needs to be rounded up and used to plug the oil leak in the Gulf.

Beck is a professional clown that could never ever achieve what Obama has. Presidency....
  • playmaker88
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Shep is always good.. havent actually watched fox hardbody since the election.. i did turn on hannity to see him blame the oil spill response on obama.. i hope he gets hit by a bus twice