say..whats the ladies take on the premise behind Weeknds "the Knowing" track?????

2nd chances
2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in The Powder Room
basically..chick apparently did him ? so he got another chick to fkk and suck him..went home to shorty and have her suck his ? without washing it...so in essence she ate another chick out...

yall think its foul /fair /what? if a dude did that to you............how would you handle it lol...?

Comments

• 2nd chances
    edited November 2011
    oh yeah in retrospect..

fellas can answer too..cuz i think that would be even more devastating..if a chick let a dude hit and nut in her and you went down on her afterwards looooooool...
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Either ? really don't have father figures or they just don't have friends.... No shots fired
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    My boy almost did this in a sense. He bangged out a chick at the gig straight up conference room ? . So he's about a minute into being home and his girl is at the door on 10 yo. Playboy came up with the funniest illest excuse. He told his girl he had just finished jerking off and didn't want to be nasty about it.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    foul ..............
  • 2nd chances
    edited November 2011
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Either ? really don't have father figures or they just don't have friends.... No shots fired

the irony ofcourse is why throw subliminals though? ..? with real father figures say what they mean and stand on their own two instead of throwing stones and hiding hands..thats ? ? w/ no father figures do...just saying..and YEAH IM TALKING TO YOU!
  • 2nd chances
    edited November 2011
    foul ..............

even though the person you're with and given your all too break your heart in a cold and heartless ass way?...
  • TheIraq
    edited November 2011
    the irony ofcourse is why throw subliminals though? ..? with real father figures say what they mean and stand on their own two instead of throwing stones and hiding hands..thats ? ? w/ no father figures do...just saying..and YEAH IM TALKING TO YOU!

Son your thread has been done before. It's the what if your girl or guy ? another guy or girl thread repeated... Just be original
  • 2nd chances
    edited November 2011
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Son your thread has been done before. It's the what if your girl or guy ? another guy or girl thread repeated... Just be original

my ? its the internet/forum .. everything has been done and discussed before..

you think the million and one threads done on "are these _____ race of women better than _____" are original?...u still post it and may get a new opinion here and there..

u act like we're splitting neutron particles or something..I guarantee you , pick a thread on here and if you look long enough there's been a thread similar to it..

what exactly is your point ?
  • TheIraq
    edited November 2011
    my ? its the internet/forum .. everything has been done and discussed before..

you think the million and one threads done on "are these _____ race of women better than _____" are original?...u still post it and may get a new opinion here and there..

u act like we're splitting neutron particles or something..I guarantee you , pick a thread on here and if you look long enough there's been a thread similar to it..

what exactly is your point ?

Point is you have nothing new to bring to the topic
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    even though the person you're with and given your all too break your heart in a cold and heartless ass way?...

still foul doggie
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    I've done this... but it wasnt out of scorn or anything.

Had sex with the gf... went back to the party... and some young lady wanted to top me off... I was ? and didnt care... /ye shrug