Comments

• shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    3 stacks cataloguen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> luda's
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Honestly, do you think it's just a coincidence that hardly anyone is co-signing you right now? Have you even listened to any other Outkast albums than The Love Below? I don't know how to post videos, but you're so off right now

From "The Mighty O"

You ain't a hater can't tell
    Either wish me well, go to hell or go to Yale
    Study human behavior so that you know who the hell
    You dealing with ain't nutty but the study going to unvail My relative in jail (Ha) stay in engaged
    To whatever make money now he married to that cage
    Divorce is not an option and prenunptial is void
    Eat up whatever after but I'm tangled in my cord (hum)
    Bored, kind of like a night with the sword
    Without dragon to battle so I'm running from a shadow
    An immpossible feat and I repeat
    An immpossible feat and I repeat
    An immpossible feat and I repeat!
    The damsel's in distress but they a mess
    They only like my armor, and that I'm a performer
    They read one magazine and think that they getting warmer
    They only getting colder hell, maybe I should throw
    A double diamond party in the north pole
    Invite all the writers and journalists
    Even biters will turn up us to see who can be me
    Better than me it's a permanent, smile on my face
    Because you said you don't like my style
    But that's ok just make sure you don't touch that dial
    And we'll be cool, touch it and you's a fool
    Look, I'll get you hooked, y'all crooks might even move
    To Atlanta, Georgia, get a wife and daughter
    Start a new life, and all that wrong you do you make it right
    But hell, all a dream I wear the crown I'm king
    Respect is mandatory end of the story go fly a kite
    Category ain't got none you know I'm right

Also, wit does not equal punchlines, do you judge your rappers solely on punchlines and metaphors? If you so you lost

You know what,no I don't but the reason I went there with the punchlines is because that's really what I was tellin you from the jump in the other thread. Wit just means something cleverly put together and the art of sence of humour behind the ? . That Luda got better punches and metas, but you wanted to start a thread like I was saying something crazy. Well if I was saying something crazy then post them Andre punches which you' ve failed to do for the third time since I've asked you. I said Luda one of the nicest in the south with rhyme schemes and I pointed out why. I said as far as technical fundamentals go Luda is nice. He's better at club bangers even on his last album that sucked had that "How low can you go"joint plus he got southern hospitality, Saturday,joints wit Lil Jon and Khalid. And he's a better battle rapper, what he did to T.I on stomp was just child abuse. Who has Andre ever ripped in a combative situation? Name somebody! Anybody!

Now that's not to say that Andre is less relevant than him. It would be stupid to say that,Outkast got classics and he did open the door for Luda and I think you forgot to post Andre's verse from " Phobia" from the higher learning soundtrack.... but all I ever tried to tell you is Luda is better at certain technical things that should make him a top 3 in the south and you act like I'm tryna say crunchy black better than ? or something. The thread wasn't necessary but when one guy spits lots of punches and multies and kills guys on they own songs continuesly, ( that's all I was referring to)...the other guy not so much, it's hard to ether facts man. Andre can still be one of the best to give the south respect as far as lyricism without you disrespecting Luda like he don't do what he do
  • dizzmatic89
    dizzmatic89 Members Posts: 721
    edited November 2011
    jek wrote: »
    You know what,no I don't but the reason I went there with the punchlines is because that's really what I was tellin you from the jump in the other thread. That Luda got better punches and metas, but you wanted to start a thread like I was saying something crazy. Well if I was saying something crazy then post them Andre punches which you' ve failed to do for the third time since I've asked you. I said Luda one of the nicest in the south with rhyme schemes and I pointed out why. I said as far as technical fundamentals go Luda is nice. He's better at club bangers even on his last album that sucked had that go low joint plus he got southern hospitality, Saturday,joints wit Lil Jon and Khalid. And he's a better battle rapper, what he did to T.I on stomp was just child abuse.

Now that's not to say that Andre is less relevant than him. Is be stupid to say that,Outkast got classics and he did open the door for Luda and I think you forgot to post Andre's verse from " Phobia" from the higher learning soundtrack.... but all I ever tried to tell you is Luda is better at certain technical things that should make him a top 3 in the south and you act like I'm tryna say crunchy black better than ? or something. The thread wasn't necessary but when one guy spits lots of punches and multies and kills guys on they own songs continuesly, ( that's all I was referring to)...the other guy not so much, it's hard to ether facts man. Andre can still be one of the best to give the south respect as far as lyricism without you disrespecting Luda like he don't do what he do

The ? you mean I failed to post anything? Listen to that Royal Flush track and look at all the other ? I posted...

You act as if Luda is the only one who kills rappers, Andre bodies emcees and he's been doing it way longer than Luda.

As far as rhyme scheme goes, no way is Luda touching Andre, I doubt you've ever even listened to an Outkast album other than The Love Below.

Luda does not have "better" punchlines, it's just that he uses them more because that's what he has to rely on, Andre doesn't have to depend on anything. And to say Luda is a better battle rapper is irrelevant because Andre never been about that.

And no ? way is Luda Top 3 in the South. Did you forget about Scarface, Eightball/MJG, UGK?

But whatever homie you're not budging but I made this thread to show you that, in fact, very few people share your opinion. At the end of the day, you think Luda is a better rapper, and that ? is crazy to me.
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    I said fail to mention because I said Luda had better punches. You went four or five post without posting Punches by Andre that would refute what I said or the punches I posted. When I show you why Luda >>>>> Andre at battle potential (if they had beef Dre would be murked on wax ) you kick that Andre ain't bout that ? . What am I sayin that's not true? Can you just say Luda is Atleast better than Dre at punches, battle potential and club bangers? I bet you can't do it but nobody that has heard both guys can say Luda ain't Atleast better at those 3 catagories than Andre but you would try to do so. It's crazy.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    I said fail to mention because I said Luda had better punches. You went four or five post without posting Punches by Andre that would refute what I said or the punches I posted. When I show you why Luda >>>>> Andre at battle potential (if they had beef Dre would be murked on wax ) you kick that Andre ain't bout that ? . What am I sayin that's not true? Can you just say Luda is Atleast better than Dre at punches, battle potential and club bangers? I bet you can't do it but nobody that has heard both guys can say Luda ain't Atleast better at those 3 catagories than Andre but you would try to do so. It's crazy.

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So you think Andre can battle based off what you' ve heard from him?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    So you think Andre can battle based off what you' ve heard from him?

yeah...........
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Apples and Oranges. Ludacris is def a better punchline rapper & I am pretty sure that is what is being argued. But no Luda is not the better rapper of the 2. Andre is more of an abstract poetic rapper and is very esoteric in his work and I feel he does not have that mainstream appeal that Luda has due to his lack of punchlines & he goes over most peoples heads with that ? as well. With that said any 3 Stacks verse on Aquemini> Luda's catalogue
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    both of them garbage and overrated to me. andre 3000 top 5 overrated in history. its just novelty because he spittin that nonsense aliens vs predator ? . big boi been carrying that ? since 94. big boi has always been the lyricist and foundation of outkast. 3000 sabotaged outkast with all that harry potter ? . thats why i dont ? with aquemini because 3000 ruined that album. big boi was trying to make a new age classic with stankonia but there go andre 3000 sprinkling his faggotness on the tracks givin the album no replay value. speakerboxxx>? below. idlewild was garbage because dre wasnt trying no more. all that ? do is rap about mee maw, his past, little ol boys like some creepy greyhound ridin pervert. best lyricist in atlanta history is jermane dupri hands down

this pretty much is exactly what i was coming in here to say.

i been telling people andre top 5 doa is dumb, considering he has one solo album.

Imo big boi always been better.
  • Sweat jones
    Sweat jones Members Posts: 641 ✭✭✭
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah Luda can't see Andre

no need to explain
  • Da Homey Six Deuce
    Da Homey Six Deuce Members Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    edited January 2014
    Yeah agreed

Ludacris has the better catalouge
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't agree, but I can't be mad if someone felt that way.