Where... In The World... Is... ???

Chasin Benjis
Chasin Benjis Banned Users Posts: 147
edited November 2011 in AKA Donkey
Carmen Sandiego?... Nah lol... on a more serious note, where have these posters been?

SourPatch.. word is.. Mikko (a female) retired u off the IC, say it aint so bro.. u from BK, ? , a wah da bumboclat rudebwoy?
You a legend yo, who else logged onto the IC in a bad situation and used this as a come up and ended up in a better situation prior to joining?.. think bout it my ? .

Mostvig.. what it do boy, where you at?..
I'm done posting
It will be hard goin cold turkey after posting 32 times a day for a lil over a year and a half, but anything is possible if one devotes himself.

I'll be rooting for ya.

P.S.. you were a cool poster, sad to see ya go.

^ I sincerely hope I didnt have anything to do with ur leave of absense. I was only messing witcha, the IC can become addictive bro.. there is a lot of folks that have been IC whipped, im no exception. Hopefully u meant ur op and I didnt coerce you.. FYI, I really meant it when I said u were a cool poster..*shrugs*

6ft5.. come on bruh.. a simpin exposure? Really? That aint ? my dude, so what, u like ? and was prolly tryin to get in good so that when u in they city or they're in yours, you could do ur thing. Aint like ? caught you on tape with a man or sumn crazy smh.. come on back my g, u cool peoples.

The Synthesis... LOL @ you gettin exposed for having an affinity for tea and crumpets smh. As u may already know, there are many postsers that reside across the pond, no biggie.. take your L and keep it pushin fam.. the Reason could use ur trolling antics.

Yannie... well in ur case, I blame Chicity for not being able to scout a superstar, its obvious you aint built for the bright lights lol. I mean all it took was some ? water, b? You serious, yo? Female posters have been put thru way worse since there time being here and persevered, ? wrong wit you? It couldve been a lot worse, now stop feeling sorry for urself and log back on.. sheesh.

For all the aforementioned posters, please take my words into consideration.. I know yall all lurkin out there and saw this, so... see ya when we see ya.. the IC misses yall.. *sad face*

Comments

• Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    I guarentee you,all them posters come back and son the ? outta you.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Kang stay picking that chick up and don't want to share.
  • Chasin Benjis
    edited November 2011
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    I've never run any one off, I'm too nice for that:(

Maybe they just have other things going on in their lives....

Yes, yes, sure, sure lol.. even if so.. im sure they could drop a post here and there.

Lol @ u tryin to be humble, u know what u did.. smh
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Yeah been waiting for 6ft5 to show up ever since that Mrs West debacle.
    King Drew wrote: »
    Kang stay picking that chick up and don't want to share.

I guarantee Kang used the whole situation to his advantage. On some it's just you & me against the world ? .
    Comforting her thru her time of need. lol he's probably thanking the IC for its great wingmanship!
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Anyone know where Charlie Danger is? I miss her. Sometimes I just go to your profile and stare at her picture. She is beautiful to me.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    i hit that rodney king and mix it with that lawn mower
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Eh...no big loss.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    why yanniiee gone?
  • Chasin Benjis
    edited November 2011
    Can ? re up what made 6 5 leave?

JG snitched on him bout filling up MrsWest inbox on some Captain Simp ? . But in his defense, prior to that, he wasnt posting that much anyway because numerous posters were labeling him a simp but the MrsWest ? pushed it over the top and he aint never post again since that day.

@ Deadeye.. lol yeah the water was pretty ? but still wasnt that serious , and ? dont know what 6ft5 simpin messages was about so u really cant call it simpin. What if he was asking bout some hot spots in her City on some regular platonic ? , ? act like they know he was askin for her hand in marraige lol

@ Kat.. lol @ tellin em they were irrelevant posters, how mean.. smh
  • Chasin Benjis
    edited November 2011
    sboogie wrote: »
    whats the scoop on Mosvig?

He was posting in some thread Lurk made "whats the scoop on the samm chic", so I guess ? and JG were goin in on Blazini son lol, and Blazini said at least his son is a beautiful model.. with that, Mostvig read that post and said "im done posting". Rite after he said that i wrote the post u see in my op, Idk if that made him catch feeling or got him insecure and this is his way to prove he cud do without the IC and maybe lower his post count.. maybe he really meant what he said, who knows.. *shrugs*. Stupid reason to quit posting imo, tho. So I guess i'll take the credit for retiring that boy.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    why does it even matter?

you miss your e-buddies
  • Chasin Benjis
    edited November 2011
    r-sanchez wrote: »
    But he said he was done posting before you posted your ? .. so why take the credit for it?

U mean my facts. And was he really done.. really? Or was he just typin just to type lol. I said the same ? to PH bout his 37 post per day lol, he caught feelings and logged off for a whole 2 weeks smh, got his post countdown to the 20's and started posting again, its at 38 now tho.. lol smh
  • Chasin Benjis
    edited November 2011
    r-sanchez wrote: »
    Your my biggest fan you observe my posts <-- fact

The bolded proves ur my fan lol, and of course I read ur posts, u got that 1 hitter quitter..

meaning if you type more than one line, ? dont read ur ? lmao <---- Fact!
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    JG snitched on him bout filling up MrsWest inbox on some Captain Simp ? . But in his defense, prior to that, he wasnt posting that much anyway because numerous posters were labeling him a simp but the MrsWest ? pushed it over the top and he aint never post again since that day.
    JG didnt snitch one anyone, get your facts straight, Chasin lol

WallH was doing his usual thing, sonning and clowning ? that were in dire need of it and he mentioned the messages on MrsWest' wall that 6ft5 left (which she so happened to delete to help homie out). She came at me sideways (for clowning 6ft5), I sent a warning shot back at her and then right after (what a coincidence, right? lol) OTT & JG went to work hardbody :tu
  • DaSan!floe
    DaSan!floe Members Posts: 68
    edited November 2011
    sboogie wrote: »
    whats the scoop on Mosvig?
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    Pssh, Vig just getting his teeth cleaned, so he'll be out for a few weeks.
    one thing sure to get him posting @ least a response is Kimi cracking on his teeth...........

Most was a BOSS, but after his run in with a DUCK saying some' um bout some piano key teeth, he seemed out of wack:confused:
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    WallH wrote: »
    JG didnt snitch one anyone, get your facts straight, Chasin lol

WallH was doing his usual thing, sonning and clowning ? that were in dire need of it and he mentioned the messages on MrsWest' wall that 6ft5 left (which she so happened to delete to help homie out). She came at me sideways (for clowning 6ft5), I sent a warning shot back at her and then right after (what a coincidence, right? lol) OTT & JG went to work hardbody :tu

LOL

he knows he didn't snitch on dude, Chasin just pushing bottoms

but yeah, that's pretty much how it went down, presonally can't see why dude would tap out
    for trying to get some ? , specially seeing that Mrs. West built like she made in a lab
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    I'm not familiar with their posts.
  • Mastery
    edited November 2011
    a.mann wrote: »
    but yeah, that's pretty much how it went down, presonally can't see why dude would tap out
    for trying to get some ? , specially seeing that Mrs. West built like she made in a lab
    *shrugs* ? would have got plenty of '? points' in MrsWest' eyes had he at least 'showed up' and said something lol It could have been something as small as a co-sign of one of her posts haha Can you imagine him trying to PM her now though?

5ft6: "Whats up West? How you been? *hopes she isnt mad at him*
    *He never gets a reply that day*
    5ft6: *sends another message a day later* "Yo, did you get the message I sent you yesterday?"
    *Received no reply that day either*
    5ft6: *the following day* "Well ? you then ? , I'm glad them ? exposed your ass. ? you! I was going to send your son a helmet for christmas too but since you acting all stank I couldnt give a ? if that lil' ? smack his head on the end table and fall out from brain damage."
    West: *signing on for the first time in a few days, reads PM's from 5ft6 and replys* "Really? You know I havent been on here in a few days. Thank you for showing your true colors. You're just like the rest of the ? on here, I hate you.
    5ft6: "I'm sorry West. I thought you was mad at me because I didnt come to your defense. But since you hate me, I stand by what I said. I hope your son falls off a wall like humpty dumpty and cracks his ? ' skull... Even better, thanks to OTT I have your address, I'll come ? the lil' ? skull myself. See you in two days ? , witcha big ? and big ? ass!!!!" *drools*
  • jackthemack
    edited November 2011
    Wait who is Mrs. West?
  • Mastery
    edited November 2011
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    hahaha

I'm telling you!

that ? bail out on shorty like

eject.jpg
  • jackthemack
    edited November 2011
    Oh damn shorty had a nice body. I remember the thread now.
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Lol @ Wall H, that Synthsis was a damn disgrace, I'm glad he ain't shown his face in Reason, I ain't spotted an alias yet but he don't strike me as the type to jus leave. *keeps an eye out for ? ? *
  • jackthemack
    edited November 2011
    a.mann wrote: »
    hahaha

I'm telling you!

that ? bail out on shorty like

eject.jpg

LMAOOOOOOO

I never actually read the entire thread ? was too long
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    WallH wrote: »

5ft6: "Whats up West? How you been? *hopes she isnt mad at him*
    *He never gets a reply that day*
    5ft6: *sends another message a day later* "Yo, did you get the message I sent you yesterday?"
    *Received no reply that day either*
    5ft6: *the following day* "Well ? you then ? , I'm glad them ? exposed your ass. ? you! I was going to send your son a helmet for christmas too but since you acting all stank I couldnt give a ? if that lil' ? smack his head on the end table and fall out from brain damage."
    West: *signing on for the first time in a few days, reads PM's from 5ft6 and replys* "Really? You know I havent been on here in a few days. Thank you for showing your true colors. You're just like the rest of the ? on here, I hate you.
    5ft6: "I'm sorry West. I thought you was mad at me because I didnt come to your defense. But since you hate me, I stand by what I said. I hope your son falls off a wall like humpty dumpty and cracks his ? ' skull... Even better, thanks to OTT I have your address, I'll come ? the lil' ? skull myself. See you in two days ? , witcha big ? and big ? ass!!!!" *drools*

this ? comedy...lmao....