WHY Do Black Men from the North look better then those from the south ??

Options

Comments

• diverse1
    diverse1 Members Posts: 33
    edited November 2011
    Options
    isayas_2 wrote: »
    Not all of the south, and you knew what I meant you just trying to be cute.
    oopsy on my typo
  • Chasin Benjis
    Chasin Benjis Banned Users Posts: 147
    edited November 2011
    Options
    *looks in the mirror*

Ima handsome guy from the south if I say so myself.

But I find it funny that women from the east coast love men from the south.

South women > east coast women
    Midwest women > east coast women
    West women > east coast women

Damn in my eyes east coast women racking up L's compared to the women of other regions.

But serious the pros and cons between east coast women and women from other regions, I really think they lose in every category.

Word son, thats why the baddaest ? in the game ( a southerner) chose to marry a notherner (BK ? ).. smh

And thats not the end all be all, just an example. We all know northern ? get more love in the south as oppose to the bolded.

Northern chicks ? on yall and so do the dudes, no dudes admire/hate yall and the chicks see that, so it only makes it worse for yall.

On the other hand yall ? admire/hate us.. and yall chicks see that, and thats what makes us so appealing to them lmao
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol@ this whole thread
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Is the T/S ? ' serious in this thread?! Tell me everyone isn't falling for the fallacies this ? is speaking in this thread.

It's obvious she's probably a one-dimensional and color struck and casting stereotypes on Southern men to push buttons...
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Word son, thats why the baddaest ? in the game ( a southerner) chose to marry a notherner (BK ? ).. smh

And thats not the end all be all, just an example. We all know northern ? get more love in the south as oppose to the bolded.

Northern chicks ? on yall and so do the dudes, no dudes admire/hate yall and the chicks see that, so it only makes it worse for yall.

On the other hand yall ? admire/hate us.. and yall chicks see that, and thats what makes us so appealing to them lmao

So you think Beyonce married Jay-Z for HIS LOOKS?
  • Chasin Benjis
    edited November 2011
    Options
    So you think Beyonce married Jay-Z for HIS LOOKS?

Well I would assume so, but how bout YOU tell me, DIS.. tell me what you think of another MALE'S looks and as to why you feel he is incapable of being married for them.. lol
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    *looks in the mirror*

Ima handsome guy from the south if I say so myself.

But I find it funny that women from the east coast love men from the south.

South women > east coast women
    Midwest women > east coast women
    West women > east coast women

Damn in my eyes east coast women racking up L's compared to the women of other regions.

But serious the pros and cons between east coast women and women from other regions, I really think they lose in every category.

this half black half arrow throwin ass ? lying his ass off wit that northern woman likin southern dudes ? n juss to get ? straight ny and mia women>>>>>the rest of the country....

only thing thats better is that there easier to talk to than up north hos thats about it..........
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This hoe must not know the rules.

I bet this hoe fat though.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    T/S is a dude

smh @ yall
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Well I would assume so, but how bout YOU tell me, DIS.. tell me what you think of another MALE'S looks and as to why you feel he is incapable of being married for them.. lol

It's known by EVERYONE all over the world that the man resembles a camel and you come in on the Save-Shawn Cory Coalition bus as usual because you can't deny that truth. Smh at this dude always starting arguments on some "who's ? ? " when his ? -erotics been exposed already.
  • Chasin Benjis
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It's known by EVERYONE all over the world that the man resembles a camel and you come in on the Save-Shawn Cory Coalition bus as usual because you can't deny that truth. Smh at this dude always starting arguments on some "who's ? ? " when his ? -erotics been exposed already.

Lol well I see you're becoming upset now, all I asked is to why you feel a lady cant find Jay Z attractive, why so defensive, DIS. Just because you and others feel the man, same sex as urself..... I assume lol, resembles a Camel, doesnt mean everyone shares ur exact same sentiments. I take it in ur opinion, she shouldve married.... Nas?.. lol smfh
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    was a picture osted? I dont wanna click through.

oh and LOL @ southern ? gettin butt hurt
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol well I see you're becoming upset now, all I asked is to why you feel a lady cant find Jay Z attractive, why so defensive, DIS. Just because you and others feel the man, same sex as urself..... I assume lol, resembles a Camel, doesnt mean everyone shares ur exact same sentiments. I take it in ur opinion, she shouldve married.... Nas?.. lol smfh

Nobody's upset at you being a clown ? ..and Beyonce can marry whoever she wants (even though Nas ? already..smh). It's obviously she saw something in the dude to marry him, but the consensus/majority will say it's probably because of his influence/money/power>>>>looks. Those first things mentioned females are more attracted to.

So stop reaching for something outta the sky.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    was a picture osted? I dont wanna click through.

oh and LOL @ southern ? gettin butt hurt

It's probably a KinkyCurls alias though....smh @ talking to yourself.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It's probably a KinkyCurls alias though....smh @ talking to yourself.
    Im not from the south. I got lucky.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Im not from the south. I got lucky.

Nah..I was talking about Kinky and the T/S, being it's the same person....my bad..lol
  • Chasin Benjis
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nobody's upset at you being a clown ? ..and Beyonce can marry whoever she wants (even though Nas ? already..smh). It's obviously she saw something in the dude to marry him, but the consensus/majority will say it's probably because of his influence/money/power>>>>looks. Those first things mentioned females are more attracted to.

So stop reaching for something outta the sky.

Now u see what a lil verbal sparring with me can do for you, you've already added a lil bit of mass to ur brain muscles lol. The bolded is precise, and you shouldve never jumped the gun in your op and assumed what someone other than urself was thinkin, because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Next time think before u press letters, as u did by typing the bolded.. it's just sad it took you a few post to do so.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Now u see what a lil verbal sparring with me can do for you, you've already added a lil bit of mass to ur brain muscles lol. The bolded is precise, and you shouldve never jumped the gun in your op and assumed what someone other than urself was thinkin, because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Next time think before u press letters, as u did by typing the bolded.. it's just sad it took you a few post to do so.

Lol @ you ignoring the latter part: "It's probably because of his INFLUENCE/MONEY/POWER"..yeah the beholder has those and it was attractive to her. Sooo...

7ae70194-c21d-4d2e-af6b-33a7855ad62e.jpg

• BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    diverse1 wrote: »
    I have to honestly ask your something..why are you so ? nice to these guys on here when they diss bw a lot on here and say some ignorant things on here? your very beautiful but there are enough on here that would never give you your props..

idk bbz, idk
    *You're

And everybody gives moreno props

Even tho she looks ? 'd da ? out in her avi and can attention ? at times her looks is why people tolerate the dingbat/attention ? traits
    ok ouch.
  • Chasin Benjis
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol @ you ignoring the latter part: "It's probably because of his INFLUENCE/MONEY/POWER"..yeah the beholder has those and it was attractive to her. Sooo...

So does Russell, Diddy, and 50 Cent (well at one time at least), so that point is null and void, but its obvious to see that if u were a female.. Jay wouldnt be your 1st pick lol, now I am not calling you a homosexual, DIS, im just puttin you in the shoes of a female and like I prev stated.. you wouldnt give Jay the ? if you were in said position lol smh

Edit: the beholder would be Beyonce in this instance lol, just thought I would enlighten you.. more knowledge you have just attained by verbally sparring with me. Im about to charge you soon lol
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited November 2011
    Options
    So does Russell, Diddy, and 50 Cent (well at one time at least), so that point is null and void, but its obvious to see that if u were a female.. Jay wouldnt be your 1st pick lol, now I am not calling you a homosexual, DIS, im just puttin you in the shoes of a female and like I prev stated.. you wouldnt give Jay the ? , if you were in said position lol smh

Smh @ your Camel caping and your ? feelings on WISHING I was a female. What a ? .

....the whole point is regardless of the T/S flawed opinions ..., the fact is it's ugly muthafuckas EVERYWHERE, but I just happen to point out in your last few posts the man you attempt to rescue deflates the T/S whole point she was making.
  • Chasin Benjis
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Smh @ your Camel caping and your ? feelings on WISHING I was a female. What a ? .

....the whole point is regardless of the T/S flawed opinions ..., the fact is it's ugly muthafuckas EVERYWHERE, but I just happen to point out in your last few posts the man you attempt to rescue deflates the T/S whole point she was making.

You did that once you decided to critique a male's looks, you didnt need my assistance, I never take credit where credit is not due.. im a fair guy.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It is possible that B finds Jay attractive appearance wise. She's taken so many facials some of the residue could have got in her eyes and ? up her sight.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You did that once you decided to critique a male's looks, you didnt need my assistance, I never take credit where credit is not due.. im a fair guy.

Smh @ you wanting to be fair and hoping you could assist in WISHING about another man being a female.

I'm done.
  • Chasin Benjis
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Smh @ you wanting to be fair and hoping you could assist in WISHING about another man being a female.

I'm done.

You been... dont know why it took u so long to realize it.. *shrugs*
This discussion has been closed.