New World Order right under your nose..

Options
independentsoundlab
independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
edited June 2010 in The Social Lounge
georgia_guidestones.jpg

Georgia Guidestones.. built in Elbert Co, Georgia by an unknown man. sponsered by a small group of Americans who seek the Age of Reason.
Each side has its "commandments" written in a different language..

#1 Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
#2 Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
#3 Unite humanity with a living new language.
#4 Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
#5 Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
#6 Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
#7 Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
#8 Balance personal rights with social duties.
#9 Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
#10 Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

? speaks for itself..

#1 ? over 90% of humans
#2 we will be allowed a to have a certain number of babies.. they will determine whos lives, who dies..
#3 one world language
#4 one religion
#5 biggest ? ever
#6 everything decided by one boss.. like a U.N
#7 petty laws? negroo please... useless officials? no more officials elected by the people..
#8 everybodys equal.. we appoint you your career.. some futurama ? ..
#9 infinite? ? ? cherish your ? or die..
#10 dont be a kat stacks.

? a new world order.. :cool:

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If them stones are true, id welcome the new world order, muthafuckas bring change that we need.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yeh... it really doesnt sound that bad. haha
    u mean i can go to Taco Bell and the ? will finally understand me??
    and "religion" would be based off logic and reason??
    people wont be allowed to have kids they cant afford in the first place??
    no more punk politicians bullshittin us??
    every nation mind they own business??

i mean am i missing somethin here??
  • independentsoundlab
    edited May 2010
    Options
    iF the conspiracies are true.. those who will live will be of bloodline though..
    if it sounds too good to be the true.. lol, ya know tha deal..

Heres a actual video of this journalist Benjamin Fulford interviewing Rockefeller.. exposing a lil bout the masons and illuminati.. and what these people are capable of.. incase you are not aware.. bout 38 minutes long, but crazy.. bare with the dudes lisp, ? gets annoying..

[video=google;-3704527408635856046]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3704527408635856046#[/video]
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Such a ? thread...
  • independentsoundlab
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LOL.. how so?? its either this or countless chattering about Obama..
  • major pain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Other than your own interpretations of the guidestones, what else do you have (proof) that suggests this is about the "New World Order"? Also, that video has nothing to do with masons or illuminati. So, my opinion so far, is this is ? .
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The New World Order has been in effect.

It started when the Europeans came out of Europe and set up their way of governance.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Too bad, collectively, Europeans have never been able to accomplish #10.
  • independentsoundlab
    edited May 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Other than your own interpretations of the guidestones, what else do you have (proof) that suggests this is about the "New World Order"? Also, that video has nothing to do with masons or illuminati. So, my opinion so far, is this is ? .

Please do not take my interpretations serious.. lol.. i was juss messing around.. but
    What the structure is basically telling you is.. it wants a one world government.. thats a new world order.. but their will forever be resistance.. unless something "catastrophic" happens..

The interview itself explains the power of a David Rockefeller.. he denies of any secret society.. but then he admits of a secret society later in the interview.. the whole video is about the masons and illuminati.. not the devil-worshipping ritual type reptilian people.. but the real illuminati..
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    so a big stone carved by a man probably gone off peyote and magic mushrooms in a small country 5,000 miles away 5,000+ years ago is proof that the illuminati is happening now?
    Ya'll are stupid as ? .
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The new world order as apposed to the old world order which is inherently religiously based.

Old world order(religious)

New world order(secular)

Religious order has had it's say long enough.
  • major pain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Please do not take my interpretations serious.. lol.. i was juss messing around.. but
    What the structure is basically telling you is.. it wants a one world government.. thats a new world order.. but their will forever be resistance.. unless something "catastrophic" happens..

The interview itself explains the power of a David Rockefeller.. he denies of any secret society.. but then he admits of a secret society later in the interview.. the whole video is about the masons and illuminati.. not the devil-worshipping ritual type reptilian people.. but the real illuminati..

Gotcha.

In reference of the 2nd idea you brought up. That video has nothing to do with masons or illuminati. Its been taken out of context for many years now.
  • major pain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    so a big stone carved by a man probably gone off peyote and magic mushrooms in a small country 5,000 miles away 5,000+ years ago is proof that the illuminati is happening now?
    Ya'll are stupid as ? .

Its actually in Georgia the state in the US and only been around since the 80s.
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i hope the NWO do ? ,life is gettin boring... i wanna a reason 2 bust mines ya digg!
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    ? sounds good to me. all nation handle they buisness internally and if nations have beef instead of wars have a world court.
    make room for nature, that's good. avoiding petty laws and useless officails - we sure as hell need to do that.
    really don't know where they are going with the balancing personal rights with social duties, sounds like community service.
    these are really a plus: #9 Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
    #10 Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature

LOL Now was this supposed to be before or after they cut down our forests and dumped oil in the oceans? Oh and the word Gullible is not in the dictionary either.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    LOL Now was this supposed to be before or after they cut down our forests and dumped oil in the oceans? Oh and the word Gullible is not in the dictionary either.

So the actions of those few who were greedy enough to do this also speaks for the man who inscribed the stones based off nothing but skin color?
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    Options
    So the actions of those few who were greedy enough to do this also speaks for the man who inscribed the stones based off nothing but skin color?

wut?

Options
    wut?

You was askin if this was made after they cut down forests and all the other eco destructive ? .

Obviously being you hate your white side with a passion and the certain Europeans did it, your referencing them. What does the guy who inscribed the stone, or the illuminati for that matter have to do with what already happened? They didnt do it.

Go ahead and say the illuminati and the Europeans in it are the ones who did do all of it, cause that just makes yall look silly fearing a group that would obviously already run the world then.
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You was askin if this was made after they cut down forests and all the other eco destructive ? .

Obviously being you hate your white side with a passion and the certain Europeans did it, your referencing them. What does the guy who inscribed the stone, or the illuminati for that matter have to do with what already happened? They didnt do it.

Go ahead and say the illuminati and the Europeans in it are the ones who did do all of it, cause that just makes yall look silly fearing a group that would obviously already run the world then.

LOL Considering I am incapable of hate, I find that hilarious. Anyways, I don't fear the so called illuminati because they're weak desperate and on their way out. This oil spill, mostlikely done on purpose was a poor attempt to monopolize the oil industry by crippling another. The dollar is failing, Europe is being over run by riots and there are Earthquakes damn near every day. I'm not worried about people who are destined to fail. As far as the stone, I dont think it has anything to do with the New World Order agenda imo. I was just making fun...
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LOL Considering I am incapable of hate, I find that hilarious.
    I find that hilarious that you are incapable of hate. The capability is there, you just choose not to act on it.
  • And Step
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I find that hilarious that you are incapable of hate. The capability is there, you just choose not to act on it.

Hate is not always a bad thing. In fact it is good and necessary sometimes.
  • independentsoundlab
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the NWO is wonderful for those who are accepted into it..
    90% of humans will die.. now be it illuminati or not.. doesnt it seem freaky to want that amount of people dead??? earthquakes that happen in haiti and chile were really test sites then???? h1n1, aids, and W.H.O? see what im saying?

why cant we have peace, right now??... people were begging for a christian world.. now you have it and look how BAD it is.. peace will never exist if ANY religion even ONE religion was formed.. violence/war will always exist, humans are confrontational/violent people.. well humans I KNOW...
    but careful what you wish for.. ii believe these people just want a new world with blonde/blue eyed people..

a sidenote about the stonehendge, its incomplete.. whenever the nwo happens- stones will be added on..
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Hate is not always a bad thing. In fact it is good and necessary sometimes.

In what sort of ways or situations?
  • And Step
    edited May 2010
    Options
    In what sort of ways or situations?

When dealing with something that is not good for you. Or when it impedes your ability to enjoy freedom, justice, and equality.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the NWO is wonderful for those who are accepted into it..
    90% of humans will die.. now be it illuminati or not.. doesnt it seem freaky to want that amount of people dead??? earthquakes that happen in haiti and chile were really test sites then???? h1n1, aids, and W.H.O? see what im saying?
    Considering people claim the builderburgs, all these actors and actresses are in it, all the elites are in ,etc.. If they wiped out 90% of people whats the use? They only would have like 4% of people to use. Why spend thousands of years and only be able to control maybe 100,000 people at best.
    If the NWO did take power, im not afraid of them. The illuminati were orignally anti-religious people and always seem to be promoting a peaceful world, rather than an over crowded over destructive place. Sometimes you have to do bad things to get to where your trying to go. If they did take power though and tried to just run through people Im still not worried. Id survive, at worst they'd end up giving me a position with them cause no man alive is killing me easily.
    why cant we have peace, right now??... people were begging for a christian world.. now you have it and look how BAD it is.. peace will never exist if ANY religion even ONE religion was formed.. violence/war will always exist, humans are confrontational/violent people.. well humans I KNOW...
    but careful what you wish for.. ii believe these people just want a new world with blonde/blue eyed people..

Builderburgs have many black members, alot of black people are considered Illuminati, where do ever see they want all white people? The reason we dont have peace is because people place race and religion on a pedastool and each have millions of fools willing to ? and be killed because they bought into the lies they were fed.

a sidenote about the stonehendge, its incomplete.. whenever the nwo happens- stones will be added on..

Do you believe in ancient aliens?