New World Order right under your nose..

2»

Comments

• Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    I find that hilarious that you are incapable of hate. The capability is there, you just choose not to act on it.

I speak in metaphores. Of course I am capable... but I'm also Jesus and Santa Claus put together.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    And Step wrote: »
    When dealing with something that is not good for you. Or when it impedes your ability to enjoy freedom, justice, and equality.

I am failing at seeing how it would be good and necessary in any of those situations.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2010
    Chike wrote: »
    I speak in metaphores. Of course I am capable... but I'm also Jesus and Santa Claus put together.

Yeah I totally missed the metaphor on your previous statement.
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    I am failing at seeing how it would be good and necessary in any of those situations.

It's like eating some poisonous berries and hating the taste. I would say hate is very good and necessary in that situation or a similar one.

Yeah I totally missed the metaphor on your previous statement.

I'm messing with you. I know I'm capable, but I said I was incapable to describe how much I choose not to hate.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2010
    It's like eating some poisonous berries and hating the taste. I would say hate is very good and necessary in that situation or a similar one.

Couldn't I just not enjoy it, or do I have to hate it?
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    Couldn't I just not enjoy it, or do I have to hate it?

lol Well what if you really really really really find it distasteful? Wouldn't it be easier to just say you hate it?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2010
    lol Well what if you really really really really find it distasteful? Wouldn't it be easier to just say you hate it?

I think it would be easiest to say "I am not eating that ever again!"
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    I think it would be easiest to say "I am not eating that ever again!"

And I would ask "Why not?" and you would Reply with either "I really really really really really don't like the taste" Or "I hate how it tastes."
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2010
    And I would ask "Why not?"

"Because I did not enjoy it."

Which would be more truthful and accurate.

Because if I said I hate it, then you could ask why do you hate it, and then I could say because I really really really really did not enjoy the taste of it. So why not just start with, "I did not enjoy it".
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    "Because I did not enjoy it."

Which would be more truthful and accurate.

Because if I said I hate it, then you could ask why do you hate it, and then I could say because I really really really really did not enjoy the taste of it. So why not just start with, "I did not enjoy it".

Look I could do this all night...

Larry-the-Cable-Guy-roast-planned.jpg
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    And Step wrote: »
    The New World Order has been in effect.

It started when the Europeans came out of Europe and set up their way of governance.

Powerful post. The NWO has been in effect since 1492.
  • independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited May 2010
    Considering people claim the builderburgs, all these actors and actresses are in it, all the elites are in ,etc.. If they wiped out 90% of people whats the use? They only would have like 4% of people to use. Why spend thousands of years and only be able to control maybe 100,000 people at best.
    If the NWO did take power, im not afraid of them. The illuminati were orignally anti-religious people and always seem to be promoting a peaceful world, rather than an over crowded over destructive place. Sometimes you have to do bad things to get to where your trying to go. If they did take power though and tried to just run through people Im still not worried. Id survive, at worst they'd end up giving me a position with them cause no man alive is killing me easily.

overpopulated earth = pollution, violence, etc... with a world so densely populated people wont fight.. less chances for revolutions and disputes.. more resources for the living.. although alot of that ? on the stones can be done today, killing millions is just foul..
    it reminds me of the good ol slave days.. they were imagining a world of ? , people had huge lands with whole family slaves, they sat back made money while the slaves did the work..
    #8 Balance personal rights with social duties
    What does that mean? citizens will have to do community service? or another introduction into slavery?

Im not worried about myself or my family.. im more worried about people who are ignorant and fail to acknowledge this bs is real.. its a shame people still rely on the bible after so long.. the bible wont save you when these ? torturing you, murdering you, or whatever.. feel me..

[QUOTE=ThaChozenWun;717041
    Builderburgs have many black members, alot of black people are considered Illuminati, where do ever see they want all white people? The reason we dont have peace is because people place race and religion on a pedastool and each have millions of fools willing to ? and be killed because they bought into the lies they were fed.[/QUOTE]

Yea im aware of that.. theirs is also asians and latinos in the mix.. i just think this is another scheme or TRY to conquer the world bid by whites.. I agree with the religion part..
    So if the Freemasons were illumaniti and started a "free" country, of course for a couple exceptions.. you can chose where to live, what to say, and even pick your religion.. if they knew religion would be such a ? -up why have freedom of religion?? why not start the NWO when the 13 colonies were here?

[QUOTE=ThaChozenWun;717041
    Do you believe in ancient aliens?[/QUOTE]

I believe in it 100%.. i know we are not alone in this universe.. even the vatican knows the ? ..
    i believe they not telling us everything though.. That can be another NWO ? .. lol.. when the earth meets its destruction they would be long gone into another world.. again, jus saying.. not tryin to start a conspiracy or nething.. why did the ancients leave?? or are they actually among us??

Ya heard the story behind the city of Atlantis and illuminati?? how the original illuminati were reptilian type creatures.. big eyes big heads.. .. shapeforming bs, etc etc. ITS all ? .. but yo, gets you thinkkkinnggg.. lol...
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    overpopulated earth = pollution, violence, etc... with a world so densely populated people wont fight.. less chances for revolutions and disputes.. more resources for the living.. although alot of that ? on the stones can be done today, killing millions is just foul..
    it reminds me of the good ol slave days.. they were imagining a world of ? , people had huge lands with hole family slaves, they sat back made money while the slaves did the work..
    I dont think its anything to do with ? , I believe if they would exist like I said its more for a better world than anything. If that means ridding the world of a good bit of people then so be it. If they wanted an all white world they wouldnt incorporate anyone into it from the start. If they had a plan to whitewash stuff it would be so massive the others would get word and they dont want their plan getting out. In the beginning I will say maybe it was possible they did, i doubt it from what I believe about the illuminati, but it was possible. I highly doubt its the same now though.
    #8 Balance personal rights with social duties
    What does that mean? citizens will have to do community service? or another introduction into slavery?

You have your rights givin to you but there are also other responsibilities you must follow. IE. Laws, work, bills, policing your own communities.
    Some might say "Oh look!!!! See workk!!!!!!! they want us as slaves!!!!!" No, we dont have robots to do everything so of course you will have a job to keep the whole thing working and building materials. Peoples nightmares of slavery arent true, it would be the same work system we have now, you get up work 8 hours come home, get paid. Likely in the NWO everyone would have all benefits as well paid for by government.
    The only real change I could see if they would completely start a whole new world would be people would never be very rich again. Those in power will remain rich through the bloodblines, the rest of us will live decent. Im not talking struggling though im talking we all live like white folks in the 50's, we aint rich but we live comfortably and are able to buy a new house and buy cars every year without falling into debt.

Im not worried about myself or my family.. im more worried about people who are ignorant and fail to acknowledge this bs is real.. its a shame people still rely on the bible after so long.. the bible wont save you when these ? torturing you, murdering you, or whatever.. feel me..

? em, Im the type that aint racist and care about everyone and try to help out the world but if that time ever comes wether it be the evil illuminati yall portray or the apocolypse, they need to learn to fend for themselves, and truthfully, if all christians wanna sit back and get murked, i wont be sad to see em go.

Yea im aware of that.. theirs is also asians and latinos in the mix.. i just think this is another scheme or TRY to conquer the world bid by whites.. I agree with the religion part..
    So if the Freemasons were illumaniti and started a "free" country, of course for a couple exceptions.. you can chose where to live, what to say, and even pick your religion.. if they knew religion would be such a ? -up why have freedom of religion?? why not start the NWO when the 13 colonies were here?

Because if they didnt, where else could people search into ancient aliens and start to bring the shocking truth to light? Really though Without any religion they would have never had the amount of people they do, in those times athiest or agnostics were far and wide, they had a religion in the area they come from and they believed it, they were too superstitious to question it. The constitution for this country is golden, if gives us true freedom its a shame our government stopped following it from slavery on. If they implemented a "you cannot have a religion" law, that would infringe on the freedom they had in mind for this great nation.

I believe in it 100%.. i know we are not alone in this universe.. even the vatican knows the ? ..
    i believe they not telling us everything though.. That can be another NWO ? .. lol.. when the earth meets its destruction they would be long gone into another world.. again, jus saying.. not tryin to start a conspiracy or nething.. why did the ancients leave?? or are they actually among us??

Ya heard the story behind the city of Atlantis and illuminati?? how the original illuminati were reptilian type creatures.. big eyes big heads.. .. shapeforming bs, etc etc. ITS all ? .. but yo, gets you thinkkkinnggg.. lol...

Yea, I dont believe it until a alien comes to me like yo whatup ? , but I do read alot on it and everything because of all the explanations about how we started the ancient alien theory has the most evidence to support it. You bring it up in the 70s its a joke because of our technology, now with us cloning ? and creating embryos, and stem cells and all that, the ? makes perfect sense. I dont think the Illuminati were aliens, but I do think they knew religion was a sham and thats why they were ridiculed by the church and lost their freedom to do scientific and medical research. Why they knew it was a sham who knows, it could be possible they knew it wasnt gods but other people that were visiting earth.

As far as why they left, I think it may be because they wanted us to grow, they gave us the knowledge and brains to advance and survive. I dont think they would be gone completely considering out of all the UFO sightings theres like 40% of em that are never explained and the governments wont even put a false tag on em. People been speaking on being abducted and seeing flying machines since the beginning of recorded history, I dont think its a coincidence the people today that claim to be abducted or see spaceships are so similar to the same stories told throughout time. Americans are dumb as ? also, most of these people speaking on it never read Egyptian texts or Sumerian texts to fabricate a story so similar.

You know about the 12 crystal skulls? Not through Indiana Jones but through the acual mayan writings? They say 12 crystal skulls exists, they were all lost and once all 12 are recovered the star people will return, on these skulls are data of some sort like a flash drive, IBM said crystal would be able to hold the largest amounts of computer data, dont it seem wierd the ancients knew crystal could hold data? IBM said themselves they'd use crystal but they have no way to insribe on it yet and nothing that can read it. So far their are 7 skulls found. The text like I said say when all 12 are back, they will return, at which point the Maya say we as people will be able to understand what we are told, before this point we could never comprehend it, and when they do come, they will share all this knowledge with us.

? sounds crazy I know but the Maya knew so much ? about modern things that its amazing how they knew.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    georgia_guidestones.jpg

Georgia Guidestones.. built in Elbert Co, Georgia by an unknown man. sponsered by a small group of Americans who seek the Age of Reason.
    Each side has its "commandments" written in a different language..

#1 Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    #2 Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
    #3 Unite humanity with a living new language.
    #4 Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
    #5 Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    #6 Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    #7 Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    #8 Balance personal rights with social duties.
    #9 Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
    #10 Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

? speaks for itself..

#1 ? over 90% of humans
    #2 we will be allowed a to have a certain number of babies.. they will determine whos lives, who dies..
    #3 one world language
    #4 one religion
    #5 biggest ? ever
    #6 everything decided by one boss.. like a U.N
    #7 petty laws? negroo please... useless officials? no more officials elected by the people..
    #8 everybodys equal.. we appoint you your career.. some futurama ? ..
    #9 infinite? ? ? cherish your ? or die..
    #10 dont be a kat stacks.

? a new world order.. :cool:

SINCE NONE OF THAT ? HAS EVER HAPPENED....we all are reasonable and agree this NWO ? is fiction, right?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    shootemwon wrote: »
    SINCE NONE OF THAT ? HAS EVER HAPPENED....we all are reasonable and agree this NWO ? is fiction, right?

You cant argue with people who think the Illuminati or the NWO are real. They say they are trying to take over the world, then they say they already run everything, they cant decide on which one. That stone though symbolizes their goal, if someone believes they havent started the take over yet, this would be labeling what their intended goals are once it does happen.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2010
    You cant argue with people who think the Illuminati or the NWO are real. They say they are trying to take over the world, then they say they already run everything, they cant decide on which one. That stone though symbolizes their goal, if someone believes they havent started the take over yet, this would be labeling what their intended goals are once it does happen.

Or maybe the stones were made so that if for some unsightly reason the entire population or nearly all is wiped out, something/someone will one day happen upon these stones and say "wow, wisdom from the past, we should follow these guidelines, someone made them for a reason". You know kinda like how people are in awe about all the other stone monoliths we've encountered.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Or maybe the stones were made so that if for some unsightly reason the entire population or nearly all is wiped out, something/someone will one day happen upon these stones and say "wow, wisdom from the past, we should follow these guidelines, someone made them for a reason". You know kinda like how people are in awe about all the other stone monoliths we've encountered.

The majority thought of all the other stones have alien stories sorrounding them, I wanted to get away from aliens for a minute and focus on something else. But if something like an apocolypse would happen and people would forgot the past the stones would be something of value in restarting us.
  • independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited May 2010
    Yea, I dont believe it until a alien comes to me like yo whatup ? , but I do read alot on it and everything because of all the explanations about how we started the ancient alien theory has the most evidence to support it. You bring it up in the 70s its a joke because of our technology, now with us cloning ? and creating embryos, and stem cells and all that, the ? makes perfect sense. I dont think the Illuminati were aliens, but I do think they knew religion was a sham and thats why they were ridiculed by the church and lost their freedom to do scientific and medical research. Why they knew it was a sham who knows, it could be possible they knew it wasnt gods but other people that were visiting earth.

As far as why they left, I think it may be because they wanted us to grow, they gave us the knowledge and brains to advance and survive. I dont think they would be gone completely considering out of all the UFO sightings theres like 40% of em that are never explained and the governments wont even put a false tag on em. People been speaking on being abducted and seeing flying machines since the beginning of recorded history, I dont think its a coincidence the people today that claim to be abducted or see spaceships are so similar to the same stories told throughout time. Americans are dumb as ? also, most of these people speaking on it never read Egyptian texts or Sumerian texts to fabricate a story so similar.

You know about the 12 crystal skulls? Not through Indiana Jones but through the acual mayan writings? They say 12 crystal skulls exists, they were all lost and once all 12 are recovered the star people will return, on these skulls are data of some sort like a flash drive, IBM said crystal would be able to hold the largest amounts of computer data, dont it seem wierd the ancients knew crystal could hold data? IBM said themselves they'd use crystal but they have no way to insribe on it yet and nothing that can read it. So far their are 7 skulls found. The text like I said say when all 12 are back, they will return, at which point the Maya say we as people will be able to understand what we are told, before this point we could never comprehend it, and when they do come, they will share all this knowledge with us.

? sounds crazy I know but the Maya knew so much ? about modern things that its amazing how they knew.

yea, i thought it was 13??? ? sound like the dragonball z cartoons though lol... i never knew the story behind them though.. its crazy.. gotta check it out..
    humans were so up Jesus' ass they ignored technology and science.. i think mayans are still ahead to tell you the truth..
    even the greeks with the antikythera.. when did we make our very first real computer?? 1940s??
    even the egyptians with the lightbulb.. how else would they have lighted the way through the pyramids without a light source??? when did edison make the bulb? late 1800s??

see, im skeptical with the whole alien abduction scenario.. i think its all mental if anything.. if you believe in something so much, it will appear.. like a ghost or a devil figure.. if you imagine something it will appear.. but if i believe in that then i gotta believe the illuminati's are based upon evil rituals and them SRA stories are true.. psychologists even mention the abuse as a real deal.. they drink blood and all that crazy ? .. do you think if a human drinks blood in time, your body will adapt and sort of "evolve" from what humans are now?? again, im skeptical about that too.. but ? .. gets you buggin sometimes.. like someone who had the plague.. down the line your kids kids can build resistance to it.. feel me? the world is held on by all types of energy.. would it freak you out if you seen a human sort of harness it.. and glide through the skies or jump 10 ft in the air or shape form like reptiles.. lol..

i can see people calling me ? for this.. but yo.. lol.. ANYTHING is possible.. what IS the impossible??
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Aint ? impossible, everything we thought to be impossible everyday is being done over and over. The only impossible exist in your lifetime, our minds our too great to be given forever and leave things undone.
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited June 2010
    If them stones are true, id welcome the new world order, muthafuckas bring change that we need.

exactly...lol. NWO > proles who hate hate hate...