Hollywood Shuffel & the trophy b*tch as a token of sucsess

hrap-120
hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Why do successful Black men feel they need a trophy white-woman to authenticate their status??

Is it savagery, sickness, Willie-Lynch, or just the self-loathing of an infected ? living in a depraved Eurpeonized culture??

Comments

• hrap-120
    edited May 2010
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    always worried about who is dating and marrying others
    ? u sound like preach from dont be a menace
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Whoa..is this Race and Religion?

You must have got turned down by a white chick last night cause you're extra gung ? this morning.
  • hrap-120
    edited May 2010
    bigb86 wrote: »
    always worried about who is dating and marrying others
    ? u sound like preach from dont be a menace
    ? your soul ? , aint nobody woried who your white-? mother is dating or marrying, this is a question about status and trophy white ? .

? you sound like a ? with yeast
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Whoa..is this Race and Religion?

You must have got turned down by a white chick last night cause you're extra gung ? this morning.

Dont assume every Black man chases white ? ....I aint desperate. LOL
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    I think the fact that these sell out negros sold out to begin with to get rich and famous explains why they would end up doing this. That whole culture is ? up, and most lost sisters and their behavior is also a problem which causes many lost brothers to stray towards the white so-called trophy wife. I'm not worried about them though.
  • hrap-120
    edited May 2010
    Chike wrote: »
    I think the fact that these sell out negros sold out to begin with to get rich and famous explains why they would end up doing this. That whole culture is ? up, and most lost sisters and their behavior is also a problem which causes many lost brothers to stray towards the white so-called trophy wife. I'm not worried about them though.

Like Bobby Hemmitt said, its an epidemic that reeks of inferiority.

Tiger Woods is worth a billion dollars and he was bangin' the trashiest smuts on the planet..that ? baffles me, I would have been hittin' the best the world had to offer
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    because rich powerful men ? whoever's closest to them, like Dave Chappele said. You think any black women were ever gonna get close to Tiger Woods, a half-asian GOLF PLAYER?

Same thing in Hollywood. There aint a lot of black women hanging around Hollywood and Blvd.
  • hrap-120
    edited May 2010
    because rich powerful men ? whoever's closest to them, like Dave Chappele said. You think any black women were ever gonna get close to Tiger Woods, a half-asian GOLF PLAYER?

Same thing in Hollywood. There aint a lot of black women hanging around Hollywood and Blvd.
    O.K. your theory has some validity but it has holes as well...

The trophy-white-woman-phenomena is almost non-existent amongst the Hiphop elite, the top 20 millionaire moguls in hiphop dont even swing that way.
    I been to Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and all through California, they have the most beautiful women in the U.S. hands down, but many of these Black men want a "status symbol"...

Will Smith is one of the richest Black men in Hollywood but once again he's from the hiphop community..got him a Sista...Im convinced that athletes and actors lose their identity while those immersed in Hiphop culture maintain their identity...just a theory.
  • independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited May 2010
    this what happens when you sell your soul to them got damn devils..
    plus black chicks juss talk too got damn much.. white chicks are the "yes sir" type..
  • earth two superman
    edited May 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »

The trophy-white-woman-phenomena is almost non-existent amongst the Hiphop elite, the top 20 millionaire moguls in hiphop dont even swing that way.
    I been to Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and all through California, they have the most beautiful women in the U.S. hands down, but many of these Black men want a "status symbol"...

Will Smith is one of the richest Black men in Hollywood but once again he's from the hiphop community..got him a Sista...Im convinced that athletes and actors lose their identity while those immersed in Hiphop culture maintain their identity...just a theory.

cant even compare hollywood to hip hop. Its almost non existent because hip hop was not started amongst rich white Joos like Hollywood was. it started in NY. the hood. and hip hop stays close to its roots, so its natural the taste in women would stay close to its roots too. new generation of hip hop stars are changing this though. wait 20 yrs and see which rappers from today married white women.

Its only a status symbol because in hollywood, there arent that many actual black women who would be considered status symbols. not every black man can date angela basset and halle berry. better question, why arent more black women status symbols?

a rich black hollywood producer, pulling say 300k a year, do you really think he has time to go back to his hometown just to find a wife, who is not on the same level mentally and financially, when he can easily date and marry the white screenwriter who makes 150k, providing better income for both, and maybe some good work deals? at that point, i dont think they even care about their women being subservient, if they can pull money close to what theyre making or better, come aboard white devil woman, we'll work out the kinks later.

Dont use will smith and jada as an example. they have an open marriage. they ? whoever they want. and besides, will smith is from hip hop roots, so see my previous arguement.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Because in hiphop you have women who like the thuggish, hard, style and outside of the very elite, Jay, Diddy, 50 etc... they arent involved deeply in white America.

The black actors are sorrounded by white women, sounds stereotypical but alot of young women now like the badboy image ecspecially black women. These actors dont portray that and because of it they are likely to get around more white girls than anything.

Do it really matter though? Do what makes you happy and ? what anyone else thinks.
  • hrap-120
    edited May 2010
    cant even compare hollywood to hip hop. Its almost non existent because hip hop was not started amongst rich white Joos like Hollywood was. it started in NY. the hood. and hip hop stays close to its roots, so its natural the taste in women would stay close to its roots too. new generation of hip hop stars are changing this though. wait 20 yrs and see which rappers from today married white women.

Its only a status symbol because in hollywood, there arent that many actual black women who would be considered status symbols. not every black man can date angela basset and halle berry. better question, why arent more black women status symbols?

a rich black hollywood producer, pulling say 300k a year, do you really think he has time to go back to his hometown just to find a wife, who is not on the same level mentally and financially, when he can easily date and marry the white screenwriter who makes 150k, providing better income for both, and maybe some good work deals? at that point, i dont think they even care about their women being subservient, if they can pull money close to what theyre making or better, come aboard white devil woman, we'll work out the kinks later.

Dont use will smith and jada as an example. they have an open marriage. they ? whoever they want. and besides, will smith is from hip hop roots, so see my previous arguement.
    Good ? . Im feeling alot of that.

ether-i-am wrote: »
    whats worst is the abundance of poor broke black men with white women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BTW what about all the famous black men married to black women? are these couples out numbered by the interracial couples?
    Man watch the damn video's because you obviously didnt....its disproportionate.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    *Dead @ "? your soul"*

I'll watch this when I get home.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    ? your soul ? , aint nobody woried who your white-? mother is dating or marrying, this is a question about status and trophy white ? .

? you sound like a ? with yeast

I see u caught feelings
    and u gotta choppa suit in ya avi your tailor lost
  • hrap-120
    edited May 2010
    Because in hiphop you have women who like the thuggish, hard, style and outside of the very elite, Jay, Diddy, 50 etc... they arent involved deeply in white America.

The black actors are sorrounded by white women, sounds stereotypical but alot of young women now like the badboy image ecspecially black women. These actors dont portray that and because of it they are likely to get around more white girls than anything.

Do it really matter though? Do what makes you happy and ? what anyone else thinks.
    It sounds contradictory, are you saying white women dont like the thuggish hard style...you must aint never been to a rap concert...especially a Nelly one (I was doin promo)..

Diddy, JayZ, Russell
    , Dame, 50, areinvolved with the elite and they dont grab a trophy-white-woman...Can you name anybody in the hiphop community that has?

Its an unspoken rule..

Let me tell you a secret, hollywood actors party harder than rappers do...they might not portray a bad-boy image on t.v. interviews but come to L.A. and watch Owen Wilson up in Mood nightclub pull out a lotion bottle filled with ? and toot it in front of everybody and you will see what I mean.
  • hrap-120
    edited May 2010
    I see u caught feelings
    We dont catch feelings we just talk down to you on the regular

(Jerseys we off that) and U gotta choppa Jersey in ya avi your swap-meet lost.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    It sounds contradictory, are you saying white women dont like the thuggish hard style...you must aint never been to a rap concert...especially a Nelly one (I was doin promo)..

Diddy, JayZ, Russell
    , Dame, 50, areinvolved with the elite and they dont grab a trophy-white-woman...Can you name anybody in the hiphop community that has?

Naw naw they do, but honestly who would you choose, 250lb Becky or Beyonce. If you have the options of wiggettes and a good lookin black woman its obvious you aint pickin the big white girl.

Russell was with Kimora, he lost, shes asian on the outside ? was white to the bone on the inside. 50 is a notorious white girl smasher. Jay and Diddy are able to mix the badboy/business man ? . If Jay-z was strictly on his grownup business ? since like 2000 he wouldnt of got with Beyonce, he'd be chillin on yachts with Scarlett Johanson or some ? right now.
    Let me tell you a secret, hollywood actors party harder than rappers do...they might not portray a bad-boy image on t.v. interviews but come to L.A. and watch Owen Wilson up in Mood nightclub pull out a lotion bottle filled with ? and toot it in front of everybody and you will see what I mean.

No doubt, but a black woman would rather chill and roll up a blunt rather then go snort a key and dance to LMFAO all night. Look at the parties, I garuntee if there is any black women there at all they good bit are hood rats trying to find someone to buy prada and pay bills. They dont cover it up neither, the white women black actors and entrepenuars are getting with were able to present themselves better and come off as serious.
  • earth two superman
    edited May 2010

Diddy, JayZ, Russell

ice-t-coco3.jpg

cop killa!!!

but i guess elite is a matter of definition. hes more hollywood than anything now. cant hate though.
  • earth two superman
    edited May 2010
    h rap brown its ALL BOUT THE MONEY.

look at this happy fat ? here. wins a million dollar, first ppl he hugs? 2 WHITE WOMEN.
  • hrap-120
    edited May 2010
    Naw naw they do, but honestly who would you choose, 250lb Becky or Beyonce. If you have the options of wiggettes and a good lookin black woman its obvious you aint pickin the big white girl.

Russell was with Kimora, he lost, shes asian on the outside ? was white to the bone on the inside. 50 is a notorious white girl smasher. Jay and Diddy are able to mix the badboy/business man ? . If Jay-z was strictly on his grownup business ? since like 2000 he wouldnt of got with Beyonce, he'd be chillin on yachts with Scarlett Johanson or some ? right now.

No doubt, but a black woman would rather chill and roll up a blunt rather then go snort a key and dance to LMFAO all night. Look at the parties, I garuntee if there is any black women there at all they good bit are hood rats trying to find someone to buy prada and pay bills. They dont cover it up neither, the white women black actors and entrepenuars are getting with were able to present themselves better and come off as serious.

Kimora is half-black
    50cent is an Uncle Tom so of course he has a white-woman fetish

Thats not fair to say Jayz would be with a white woman, he was raised around nothing but black women his entire life..two sisters's and Mamma he got him a sista the whitest one he could find but still a sister.

D.J.ing I have been in parties I wasnt even supposed to be at L.A. has a whole community of Black girls that think and act white...I be seein' 'em, but they want the white boys, and the ? 's want the white girls...I have seen it a million times...

Its impssible not to attribute some of this to inferiority....
  • hrap-120
    edited May 2010
    h rap brown its ALL BOUT THE MONEY.

look at this happy fat ? here. wins a million dollar, first ppl that come up to him? 2 WHITE WOMEN.
    LMAO!! Say it so!!!!
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    this what happens when you sell your soul to them got damn devils..
    plus black chicks juss talk too got damn much.. white chicks are the "yes sir" type..

Not in 2010, buddy. The "Mandingo mystique" is mostly gone. Nobody respects us anymore and thats mostly our faults.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010

Yeah, you're perfectly right. I can't think of any black rapper married to a white chick( minus Ice-T), and we all know that famous song Ice Cube made about white women. Hip-Hop culture at its very core is very pro-black, one of the things that drew me into hip-hop when I was younger.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I see u caught feelings

LMAO.....ohhh ? that was grimey.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Big86
    I see u caught feelings

hrap-120
    We dont catch feelings we just talk down to you on the regular

(Jerseys we off that) and U gotta choppa Jersey in ya avi your swap-meet lost.

This exchange had me in tears. You ever laugh so hard your side starts hurting? I spit orange juice on my keyboard.