Does anyone miss George W Bush?

Options
5th Letter
5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
edited June 2010 in The Social Lounge
george-bush-miss-me-yet.jpg

I seen this gif a few times and just looking at it, it implies that Barack is so bad it makes people miss Bush. So do people miss Bush?

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol no one will ever miss Bush, teabaggers dont miss Bush. What would all these white people do in their sparetime if Obama wasnt around to catch hate.
  • independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Is obama THAT bad???????
    bush-obama.jpg
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LOL thats a great face mash-up.

Anyway...of course not. Nobody says that except people who hated Obama from jump.
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    even racists that hate obama admit bush was a real ? .
    a crackhead/alcoholic thief and daddies boy that was forced into office to feel like he accomplished something with all that was given to him.
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I miss Bush, his speeches were hilarious... Fool me once
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Bush had the funniest cabinet and advisors:

Cheney
    Rice
    Wolfowitz
    Perle
    Rumsfeld
    Powell
    Ashcroft
    Ridge
    Chertoff
    Brown

All of them were comedy material. LOL
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? no are you insane?
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The only thing I miss, and I didn't realize it until this past year under the Obama administration, is Bush's unapologetic attitude and his conviction in his decisions. Basically he's more gangsta than Obama has been. And while I 110% disagree with his ideology, I have to admire that Bush did what he wanted to do how and wanted to do it, and f*ck anybody who doesn't like it. Obama is too busy pussyfooting around people who are gonna hate him no matter what he does, and that irritates me to no end.

And when I say Bush did what he wanted to do, I meant the people in his Cabinet. Bush is too much of an idiot to have any kind of autonomy.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Real Time with Bill Maher was better during this period.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hell No. Bush was one dumb & arrogant ? and racist along with that. Remember "Hurricane Katrina" anybody?
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Real Time with Bill Maher was better during this period.

Lol so true! Man I miss Bill Mahers rants about Bush. The panel discussions were way more heated too....ah good times.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Whoever made tgat is an idiot.Bush is the reason that this country is ? to begin with.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited May 2010
    Options
    whats changed since obama took over i mean the econmy still sucks, states are cutting out money for public schools, ? i seen a bunch of kids in cail trying to raise funds to play sports, i mean really whats changed, were still in iraq,
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dholt23 wrote: »
    whats changed since obama took over

besides that overhaul of America's ridiculous health care system that he carried on his back every time The Media declared it dead?

i mean the econmy still sucks

contrary to popular belief, the sitting president DOES NOT have a "Economy Good/Economy Bad" light switch under the Oval Office desk

states are cutting out money for public schools

ain't his fault that state budgets are a hot mess, take that complaint to your local wack-ass state legislature

were still in iraq

"I want to be as careful getting out as we were careless getting in." - what Candidate Obama said like a BILLION different ? times in debates, speeches, articles, interviews, basketball games, etc.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Nah, Bush can suck my ? ? .
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    whats changed since obama took over i mean the econmy still sucks, states are cutting out money for public schools, ? i seen a bunch of kids in cail trying to raise funds to play sports, i mean really whats changed, were still in iraq,

Healthcare will be different in 4 years......and, um.......ummm.....well.......damn, not much else has changed.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lol so true! Man I miss Bill Mahers rants about Bush. The panel discussions were way more heated too....ah good times.

Political comedy was the truth during the Bush tragedy.....literally

Daily Show ethering ?
    Colbert anything
    Will Ferrell impersonation
    Bill Maher
    the hilarious WhiteHouse.org parody site
    Family Guy Iraq episode
    President Black Bush
    Doug Stanhope ripping Nationalism to shreds
    Katt Williams marveling at how Bush ? up ever-ree-thang. Ever-ree-thang? Ever-ree-thang.
    Robin Williams comparing Bush to ? software
    Letterman's retardedly out of context Bush clips
    the photoshops

President-Bush-Eats-Kitten-1259.jpg
  • allamba
    allamba Members Posts: 3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NO. I dont think so,,,,,,,,,,,He was the big enemy for world,,,,Because of him there creates lot of unemployment and Economy issues.For cheap Zhu Zhu pets please see the Zhu Zhu pets video hamsters site where you can buy Zhu Zhu hamsters at low prices.
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    G.W Bush had some funny Youtube material
    Otherwise, it's always gonna be Obama >>> Bush
  • busayo
    busayo Members Posts: 857
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The only thing I miss, and I didn't realize it until this past year under the Obama administration, is Bush's unapologetic attitude and his conviction in his decisions. Basically he's more gangsta than Obama has been. And while I 110% disagree with his ideology, I have to admire that Bush did what he wanted to do how and wanted to do it, and f*ck anybody who doesn't like it. Obama is too busy pussyfooting around people who are gonna hate him no matter what he does, and that irritates me to no end.

And when I say Bush did what he wanted to do, I meant the people in his Cabinet. Bush is too much of an idiot to have any kind of autonomy.

ha gangsta enough to get us involved in a war not approved by the UN and shown to be not too smart? bush was a little too stubborn for his own good.
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

It's this same attitude of Bush that has American people ? over right now, among other things. No WMDs, the FEMA situation down in Louisiana, Guantanamo Bay, defense spending.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Bush was blind/ignorant to the fact he was just a puppet. I say Cheny is the blame for most of the decision Bush went and made, Cheny pulled the strings and made it sound good, Bush said, "OKAY.."

That's how he came up with, "Fool me once..."

lol dude was a lame that couldn't be cured.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I specifically stated I didn't agree with George Bush and the decisions he/his Cabinet made. However he has a "f*ck you" attitude that Obama could benefit from. No other way around it,
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I just watched W., the Bush movie last night; how ironic. Anyways it was pretty entertaining. To whoever said he had the funniest cabinet wasn't lying! The had everyone in his cabinet in the movie, the lady who played Rice played her perfectly. He was such a ? up and his dad helped him with everything......everything. Bush went to Yale and Harvard, come on now. I don't miss his politics but I do miss the media clowning on him all the time.