edited May 2010
    Options
    ? what?

Lmao...........
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Tho doubt i Oliie the great? Leave i from senseless discussion amoung the best of all time. Does not know tho fathered the likes of the Mamba and his Airness? Woe to the non believers for i have returned to right the ship!!!!!

3237.jpg
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? what?

for emphasis
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    "Thy board will be flooded, hate shall reign numbers on the front, one days past thee advancing of final wests" Re-evaluations 12:11

Kobe hate threads? All over the front? One day after the WCF's? ? sounds real to me.

"A great begginings will happen, all but one quarters shall pass. By the fourths end I shall send thy prophet Morrison onto thy stage, from thy stage mans wrath will be settled, and truth for it will show, let no man without DVR live, for the final times have come" Re-Evaluations 12:12

Who still thinks Muhammad Ollie is a sham? The Quollies book of gospels prophecies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The bibles prophecies
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    "Thy board will be flooded, hate shall reign numbers on the front, one days past thee advancing of final wests" Re-evaluations 12:11

Kobe hate threads? All over the front? One day after the WCF's? ? sounds real to me.

"A great begginings will happen, all but one quarters shall pass. By the fourths end I shall send thy prophet Morrison onto thy stage, from thy stage mans wrath will be settled, and truth for it will show, let no man without DVR live, for the final times have come" Re-Evaluations 12:12

Who still thinks Muhammad Ollie is a sham? The Quollies book of gospels prophecies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The bibles prophecies

*needs to start studying The Quollies
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    damn even ollie da great couldnt save the cheap seats tonight