Cage fighter 'rips out still-beating heart of training partner' also ripped face

2»

Comments

• b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    It ain't like I'm makin this up. Yeah ? ? too, and this coral watts may have a huge body count...

but white males got the crazy psychopathic serial killer ? on lock

SERIAL KILLER PROFILES

In 1978, the FBI set up a Behavioural Science Service Unit in Quantico, Virginia. At this centre, serial killers are studied, and profiles are compiled on suspects. This information in turn allows the FBI to do profiles of cases that are brought to their attention. Through studying the case, including the manner in which the killer murders his victim, who the victims are, how the body was left, etc., the FBI comes up with a "description" or a profile of what the killer is probably like. Profiles include things like what the killer's age is, his race, his social ties, some of his personal characteristics, etc.

The following list of traits are the factors most commonly found in serial killers. While not every serial killer will have all of these qualities, there is a good chance they will have some if not most.

25-35 years of age
    white males (85%)
    http://www.victimsofviolence.on.ca/rev2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=362&Itemid=52
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    b*braze wrote: »
    Lol@ all the white posters comin out the woodworks.

"black people ? crazy too!!!"

you seriously gonna sit there aint say aint no crazy black folks? you are an idiot and I hope you can get that fixed. me being half white has nothin to do with ? . u just tryin to argue against facts and you look stupid while doing it.
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited May 2010
    Ill say it again, unless the dude took like a pound of shrooms, he was not on them. It had to be some steroid rage ? or ? . ? when I take Shrooms everything is more clear and makes me feel good, I do not see ? , just see ? differently.
  • smokelahoma
    edited May 2010
    Ill say it again, unless the dude took like a pound of shrooms, he was not on them. It had to be some steroid rage ? or ? . ? when I take Shrooms everything is more clear and makes me feel good, I do not see ? , just see ? differently.

different substances have different effects on people. Alot of the people I know that took them ? told me they hallucinated.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    you seriously gonna sit there aint say aint no crazy black folks? you are an idiot and I hope you can get that fixed. me being half white has nothin to do with ? . u just tryin to argue against facts and you look stupid while doing it.

Show me where I said it ain't no crazy black folks... Go ahead I'll wait.

And as far as arguing against stats... Check the stats I dropped in post #27.

Lmao and smh
  • smokelahoma
    edited May 2010
    Show me where I said it ain't no crazy black folks... Go ahead I'll wait.

And as far as arguing against stats... Check the stats I dropped in post #27.

Lmao and smh

Ill give you that but you still havent refuted my facts either.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Moral of the story.. dont trust white people. dont do drugs.. and dont have crazy friends that you are close too

LOL pretty much
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    20100520__local_wyatt_defense.jpg

Sooooooo...we gonna ignore that ugly ass ? haircut?
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    lmao at mushroom tea smh, white folks..... The only person possessed was him not the victim. I'm sure dude saw the Devil as his heart was being ripped out
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited June 2010
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited June 2010
    different substances have different effects on people. Alot of the people I know that took them ? told me they hallucinated.

I guess, I aint never been in an mma fight either on them so who knows.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    It ain't like I'm makin this up. Yeah ? ? too, and this coral watts may have a huge body count...

but white males got the crazy psychopathic serial killer ? on lock

SERIAL KILLER PROFILES

In 1978, the FBI set up a Behavioural Science Service Unit in Quantico, Virginia. At this centre, serial killers are studied, and profiles are compiled on suspects. This information in turn allows the FBI to do profiles of cases that are brought to their attention. Through studying the case, including the manner in which the killer murders his victim, who the victims are, how the body was left, etc., the FBI comes up with a "description" or a profile of what the killer is probably like. Profiles include things like what the killer's age is, his race, his social ties, some of his personal characteristics, etc.

The following list of traits are the factors most commonly found in serial killers. While not every serial killer will have all of these qualities, there is a good chance they will have some if not most.

25-35 years of age
    white males (85%)
    http://www.victimsofviolence.on.ca/rev2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=362&Itemid=52

LMAO....DAMN. I guess its the nature of the beast.