Would U Like the Lords Ways If He where standing in your face in the form of a man?

Options
GSonII
GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
What would you do if someone told you you had to die for one mistake or one act of disobedience?

What would you do if someone gave your brother accolades and love for a present and looked on yours as not good enough then ridiculed you for the present?

What would you do if someone who sentenced you to die for one act of disobedience, marked a killer so that no one would ever ? him or they would suffer for killing the killer?

Do you like the Lord's ways? All of these were reportedly his doings in Genesis.

Picture this being a human being doing these things and now answer the questions.

Comments

• GSonII
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I bet most of you wack minded ? think you are going to hell if you tell the truth, that's what hip hop and it's so-called fans have come to, a bunch of ? ass cowards
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yeah, that's it.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I often think "what if jesus was alive today" would people accept him being hes something they can see?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    I often think "what if jesus was alive today" would people accept him being hes something they can see?

Yea I would, if Jesus was here and was performing miricals and all that Id know he was the truth then.
  • GSonII
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yea I would, if Jesus was here and was performing miricals and all that Id know he was the truth then.

Has nothing to do with this post. The post asked a specific question you are answering something that was not asked because you can't answer the question that was asked truthfully
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    Has nothing to do with this post. The post asked a specific question you are answering something that was not asked because you can't answer the question that was asked truthfully

You blind or did you not see who I quoted when I said that?

To answer your questions Im not religious now, If the biblical ? was real I dont accept his way now, if he was a man trying this ? somebody would have killed him quickly.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What would you do if someone told you you had to die for one mistake or one act of disobedience?

What would you do if someone gave your brother accolades and love for a present and looked on yours as not good enough then ridiculed you for the present?

What would you do if someone who sentenced you to die for one act of disobedience, marked a killer so that no one would ever ? him or they would suffer for killing the killer?

Do you like the Lord's ways? All of these were reportedly his doings in Genesis.

Picture this being a human being doing these things and now answer the questions.

I wouldn't take all this from, "someone" but if it was ? who was in human form, and he could prove that he was ? etc etc then well...

1. If I had to die for one mistake or one act of disobedience then so be it.

2. I wouldn't care about who got a better present or if I got ridiculed for it, I don't look at a lot of things as a "big deal". I don't cry about things like that. I'm more of your *shrugs* I don't care, don't worry type of dude.

3. I don't know what I'd do, there'd be nothing I can do.

4. Do I like the Lord's ways? Truthfully, not all of them. But in His ways they are acceptable, it is what it is.

5. Like I said, if it was a "regular" human I'd just not care. If it was ? in human form and like I said He could prove it, I'd do what I listed.
  • GSonII
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You blind or did you not see who I quoted when I said that?

To answer your questions Im not religious now, If the biblical ? was real I dont accept his way now, if he was a man trying this ? somebody would have killed him quickly.

No I'm not blind just wanted you be specific and I agree
  • GSonII
    edited May 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I wouldn't take all this from, "someone" but if it was ? who was in human form, and he could prove that he was ? etc etc then well...

1. If I had to die for one mistake or one act of disobedience then so be it.

2. I wouldn't care about who got a better present or if I got ridiculed for it, I don't look at a lot of things as a "big deal". I don't cry about things like that. I'm more of your *shrugs* I don't care, don't worry type of dude.

3. I don't know what I'd do, there'd be nothing I can do.

4. Do I like the Lord's ways? Truthfully, not all of them. But in His ways they are acceptable, it is what it is.

5. Like I said, if it was a "regular" human I'd just not care. If it was ? in human form and like I said He could prove it, I'd do what I listed.

How could he prove it knowing what we know now? A lot of people have said to be able to do magical things through wickedness like black magic. Even if he could prove it to your liking wouldn't you like to know who and or what gave him the power to do these things that no one else can or could do?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    How could he prove it knowing what we know now? A lot of people have said to be able to do magical things through wickedness like black magic. Even if he could prove it to your liking wouldn't you like to know who and or what gave him the power to do these things that no one else can or could do?

Prove He's ? , no one can do what ? can so it would be an easy task for Him.