Puget Sound is the most irrelevant when it comes to Hip-Hop opinion, lets be honest

8 Mile
8 Mile Banned Users Posts: 335
edited June 2010 in The Reason
There is nothing Urban, City like, trendy when it comes to Puget Sound it's just like the middle of no where lol the most boring place on earth

Comments

• biggar
    biggar Members Posts: 1,190 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Where is Puget Sound?
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited May 2010
    Washington state? Lol...
  • $hiftysean
    $hiftysean Members Posts: 34
    edited May 2010
    Seattle is the center of the puget sound. wtf you talkin about not being urban or city like and ? here with that trendy ? .
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    8 Mile wrote: »
    There is nothing Urban, City like, trendy when it comes to Puget Sound it's just like the middle of no where lol the most boring place on earth

Aww how sweet you wanted my attention get your Knowledge up before you speak C Bo currently resides In My Birth Place the Central District, Sir Mix a Lot hails from here and Even Ice Cube Respects the Gangsta Of my City after getting shot at for being disrespectful when doing a show back in the day. We alsoe are the Home of Jimi Hendrix whose Nephew Is a Hiphop R&B Producer out here, Bruce Lee is also Buried out here off of Capitol Hill...

Ice Cube Paying Respect...

A HipHop Classic from before your Birth...

Some Of My ? From the Central District Representing...
  • sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    yea i gotta say don't underestimate Seattle or Washington state in general.. especially if you're reppin the UK like wtf - lol
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited May 2010
    Here I will Throw Out a few more of the NOrthwest Representatives...
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Sea-Tac and the Pacific Northwest got a heavy scene, every rapper from California has to do a show in Salem & Portland Oregon and then hit Seattle and Tacoma.

Best weed on the planet
  • sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    outside of Hip Hop Nirvana and Alice in Chains >>> any band that ever came from London
  • beats&rhymes
    beats&rhymes Members Posts: 195
    edited May 2010
    Common Market and Blue Scholars??????? smh thread starter
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited May 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Sea-Tac and the Pacific Northwest got a heavy scene, every rapper from California has to do a show in Salem & Portland Oregon and then hit Seattle and Tacoma.

Best weed on the planet
    True that My Uncle Grew Up arround Mix alot and Kid Sensation has Worked with Hammer and for Sony Records doing produciton and R&B, I did production work with Self Tightl'd while Working for Gettin Greedy Records and grew up around the kats from Mobb Tyght. The scene is heavily Connected to The Bay and Portland as one of my former Labels main go to producers Syko worked Heavily with Mac Dre and other Bay artists...
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    True that My Uncle Grew Up arround Mix alot and Kid Sensation has Worked with Hammer and for Sony Records doing produciton and R&B, I did production work with Self Tightl'd while Working for Gettin Greedy Records and grew up around the kats from Mobb Tyght. The scene is heavily Connected to The Bay and Portland as one of my former Labels main go to producers Syko worked Heavily with Mac Dre and other Bay artists...
    Dretox been gunnin at us 2day what happened?

Thats whats up! Yeah I grew up with Cool Nuts and Bosko, actyually met the legendary Mac Dre, we gotta share sounds some time, I be back and forth to Washington 'cause I still got peeps Im cool with in Longview by Lower Columbia College...Imma hit you up next time Im out that way.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    I dunno what a Puget sound is, but is it more irrelevant than that Grime ? you English McMuffins came up with?
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    SMH Seattle and Tacoma aren't urban or city??? Ok. I guess we don't have enough music videos and documentaries for you to consider us "urban".

And cosign the best weed statement. Ask anyone who has smoked it.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited May 2010
    Yamoley wrote: »
    I dunno what a Puget sound is, but is it more irrelevant than that Grime ? you English McMuffins came up with?
    MOst well known for Sir Mix alot in mainstream circles and has a heavy underground scene Puget sound Cover Seattle Tacoma and Everett
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    I didn't know C-Bo stayed here in the CD.

And for some odd reason I have heard that Too Short stays in Tacoma, well at least he has come through to party over there, heard a story from someone who saw him over there.
    and Seattle/Tacoma>>>>>>>>>>UK, FACT!
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010

And for some odd reason I have heard that Too Short stays in Tacoma, well at least he has come through to party over there, heard a story from someone who saw him over there.

Yeah I heard about Bo but not Short. I heard Bo stay beefin with bloods and folks in the District too... you know he's Garden Blocc Crip from Sac-Town.

And I stay in Tacoma right now... never seen Short. I know Yukmouth and them be out on the east side of the Tac a lot... I mainly be on the Hilltop but I live in the South End (Tacoma, not Seattle)..
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited June 2010

Short has Homies from his child hood that I know used to stay out here, not sure if they still do or if he still comes through but in the 90's he used to. Last I heard he mainly stayed at his Atlanta Home not his Oakland Spot as much...
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Oh is this post your favorite yay area thread? WILL DO ? !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PshQ6O5On5Y
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn1oP5A-aSs
    FEDEX & DA BUMBLE! 40 WATER BABY!
This discussion has been closed.