Justin Bieber is gonna be the next Robin Thicke

Options
LetEMknow
LetEMknow Members Posts: 300
edited May 2010 in The Reason
With all the black people and culture he surrounds himself with. When this kid gets into his 20's he's gonna go hard. Mark my words.

Comments

• Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I doubt it.

Bieber is gonna fizzle and be yesterday's news. Disposable pop acts don't have longevity, or credibility.
  • LetEMknow
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And you might be right. But whichever way it happens, when he turns about 20 maybe a lil older, he's gonna get a lil more shine cuz niccas are gonna know his name and he's gonna be going hard.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Who gives a ? that little ass white boy need to go through puberty before I check for him music wise.
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Dude looks and sounds like a chick rite now
    Somebody else gon comeup and steal his audience
  • LetEMknow
    edited May 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    Who gives a ? that little ass white boy need to go through puberty before I check for him music wise.

Yeah, and when he does you're gonna be trying to smash your ? to his music.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hes being groomed to be the next justin timberlake
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I still don't understand this dude's appeal, I mean he looks and sounds like he is 12
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LetEMknow wrote: »
    Yeah, and when he does you're gonna be trying to smash your ? to his music.

If so then it's all good, but right now I anit checking for that teenage little kid music, SMH @ comparing this little boy to Robin Thicke
  • LetEMknow
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm not comparing at all. He's too young to compare him. His music is still ? . But what i'm saying is when he gets some grown type of knowledge between his ears he's gonna be straight.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Has this kid's voice broken yet? I only just heard his music properly this morning and the only conclusion I could come up with is his music could only appeal to under 12s with Glee posters on their walls. He just seems like watered-down, disposable, vacuous bubblegum-Pop. If there is anyone old enough to know better who genuinely actually likes or buys his music then they really need to have a long hard look at themselves because there must be something seriously wrong or something severely lacking in ones life. Why is he even getting coverage on The Reason?
  • LetEMknow
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Has this kid's voice broken yet? I only just heard his music properly this morning and the only conclusion I could come up with is his music could only appeal to under 12s with Glee posters on their walls. He just seems like watered-down, disposable, vacuous bubblegum-Pop. If there is anyone old enough to know better who genuinely actually likes or buys his music then they really need to have a long hard look at themselves because there must be something seriously wrong or something severely lacking in ones life. Why is he even getting coverage on The Reason?

Damn that's a lot of hating to have to read at once.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Jesus Christ... WHERE THE ? ARE THE MODERATORS IN THIS ? ?...
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Believe it or not, people thought that Lil Bow Wow would be nice. How did that turn out?
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LetEMknow wrote: »
    Damn that's a lot of hating to have to read at once.

How is that hating? I heard the kid's music this morning and I'm calling it as it is. His music is disposable Pop for kids, you can't deny that. I can't tell if his voice has even broken yet and you're saying he's going to be the next Robin Thicke which to me is just daft. Like I asked already, why is he even on The Reason?
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Never heard of him.

Wrong forum.
  • koncretemind
    koncretemind Members Posts: 1,439
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Believe it or not, people thought that Lil Bow Wow would be nice. How did that turn out?

dont forget Sammy, Romeo, Lil Zane etc... Most likely he'll be forgotten too just like them
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Never heard of him.

Wrong forum.

Quit lying