Reggie Wayne Epic ? Fail!!!!!!

Options
Reggie80
Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
may 30, 2010. There is a very INTERESTING story developing in Indianapolis . . . one that may send up sending one of the top NFL players TO JAIL!!!

MediaTakeOut.com learned that a few weeks ago, top wide receiver Reggie Wayne called the FBI - to report that someone had STOLE his debit card, and racked up close to $100K in charges.

The FBI quickly discovered that the woman who was making the charges was 26 year-old Natasha McKenzie, a woman whom Reggie told agents he DID NOT KNOW.

With that information, the FBI conducted a RAID on Natasha's home, kicking in doors and FRIGHTENING her children. MediaTakeOut.com learned that they SEIZED nearly all her assets during the raid.

Now here's where the story gets a LITTLE TRICKY. You see, it turns out that Natasha DOES know Reggie . . . she's been his JUMPOFF for almost A YEAR. And according to Natasha, Reggie gave her his DEBIT CARD, and allowed her to buy "whatever she needs." And that included trips for her and Reggie, and Daycare for her children during their trips.

Natasha also claims that Reggie was PAYING HER RENT also. She told reporters that as SOON AS HIS WIFE STARTED SUSPECTING about the affair, Reggie stopped paying the rent, cut off the debit card, and called the FBI. Natasha believes this is all an attempt by Reggie, to LIE TO HIS WIFE about her existence.

If what Natasha is saying is true, then Reggie Wayne could face FEDERAL CONTEMPT CHARGES for lying to the agents (remember what happened to Martha Stewart and Lil Kim). If convicted, he would face up to 5 years in JAIL!!

Dang bruh . . . you're in TROOOOOUBLLLEEE!!!

Comments

• Reggie80
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This for ? who is going to say media takeout is ?

Reggie Wayne's debit card "stolen" by a woman claiming she and Wayne are having affair

Stampedeblue_tiny by BigBlueShoe on May 29, 2010 2:56 PM EDT in Colts News Comment 46 comments
    In this photo provided by Weber Shandwick, Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Reggie Wayne poses during the shooting of a " Got Milk "campaign in Indianapolis, Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2010. (AP Photo/Weber Shandwick, AJ Mast)

More photos » AJ Mast - AP

3 months ago: In this photo provided by Weber Shandwick, Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Reggie Wayne poses during the shooting of a " Got Milk "campaign in Indianapolis, Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2010. (AP Photo/Weber Shandwick, AJ Mast)

Browse more photos »

Indianapolis' FOX59 news has an interesting story brewing regarding Colts receiver Reggie Wayne:

Colts star Reggie Wayne is embroiled in a credit card fraud investigation involving a woman who claims she became a target only after her long-term affair with the wide receiver was revealed.

After obtaining a search warrant, 15 FBI agents swarmed 26 year-old Natasha McKenzie's home, kicked open her door and took everything.

"They literally took everything. Stuff that didn't even have to do with Reggie at all," she says, speaking exclusively to Fox 59 News.

McKenzie said IMPD detectives told her that she was being investigated for stealing Reggie Wayne's Huntington Bank debit card and charging nearly $100,000 on it. However, McKenzie told a much different story.

The story she told was that she and Wayne were having an affair, and that he had given her the card to pay for things like groceries, cable, and phone bills. She was also using the card to pay child daycare bills. We assume the children in question were not ones that were the product of McKenzie's and Wayne's supposed affair.

Obviously, on a personal level for Wayne, if McKenzie's allegations of the affair are true (she says she has text messages and photos), it's embarrassing for him. Does it mean he's a ? football player, or that the event should distract him from playing well in the 2010 season? No. Fans will still cheer for Reggie even if he is, potentially, an unfaithful husband. It's not like he is ? college kids in restrooms, or anything.
  • Reggie80
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The ? is wrong with these ? with these jumpoffs where are they mans at ? ain't got no game
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Another story of a ? trickin and getting caught......when will these millionaires learn that putting ? on a pedestal might get u killed...word to McNair
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    smh, this ? lost...all the more reason why the Colts should've traded up in the draft for Dez Bryant, or taken Jordan Shipley or Dez Briscoe or somebody later in the draft

Harrison gone, Anthony Gonzalez coming off the leg injury, Reggie Wayne getting older...
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Wow, I wonder how this will turn out.

Oh what a thrill, inside a '? ' feel
    Gotta be strong to handle it it's real
    ? Killz
  • Reggie80
    edited May 2010
    Options
    smh, this ? lost...all the more reason why the Colts should've traded up in the draft for Dez Bryant, or taken Jordan Shipley or Dez Briscoe or somebody later in the draft

Harrison gone, Anthony Gonzalez coming off the leg injury, Reggie Wayne getting older...

? if he don't go to jail ? u can't lie to the feds
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? ? .

I hope that ? is Superbad at least. Lawse
  • Reggie80
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    ? ? .

I hope that ? is Superbad at least. Lawse

Yo people's go to mediatakeout someone please post her pic this ? wayne might be the worst she like a 6 word to everything
  • TallmanfromFL
    TallmanfromFL Members Posts: 149
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Damn Athletes need to stop trickin off them hoes. Hoes just happy to ? for 1 nite straight up and Athletes can have different area codes hoes regardless.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    He is a ? its only 100k.. that not even the issue its just stupidity..
  • TallmanfromFL
    TallmanfromFL Members Posts: 149
    edited May 2010
    Options
    He is a ? its only 100k.. that not even the issue its just stupidity..

Yes no athletes should give any ? 100k unless it his wife or mom/grandmother.

Athletes should give ? room service and ? then get the HELL OUT
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1275225193reggie_wayne_jump1.jpg

SMH!!!!!!!!!

100k ? ??? FOH
  • Reggie80
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Tried to post this muscle face pic but they won't let me bout to change my ? screen name I'm ashamed too share a name with this ? .
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol @ the two greatest receivers the Colts may ever have are complete baffoons.
  • damon03
    damon03 Members Posts: 493
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Could be interesting. He won't due more than a year in prison in they convict him.
  • Darius
    edited May 2010
    Options
    damon03 wrote: »
    Could be interesting. He won't due more than a year in prison in they convict him.

then maybe a year house arrest/probation, then a year suspension from the league. this dude is done if convicted
  • damon03
    damon03 Members Posts: 493
    edited May 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    then maybe a year house arrest/probation, then a year suspension from the league. this dude is done if convicted

Probation perhaps. But not a year on house arrest. Feds hardly ever do that. His football career could be over
  • Reggie80
    edited May 2010
    Options

Word and his wife bout to take him too the cleaners why didn't he just set up a account with one of his people's so the bills could of been paid in his name.? gave her his debit card his wife looked over them finances and caught his ass man ? is stupid.
    Just like my cuz used too say always a lame still a lame.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol @ the two greatest receivers the Colts may ever have are complete baffoons.

Now I see why they have always been the types who keep their mouths shut...
  • Darius
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Pierre Garcon probably gotta few Haitian slumlords on his payroll
  • 86 jordan
    86 jordan Members Posts: 96 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    some jocks are stupid

I wouldn't get married especially if i was rich and I wanted to sleep with multiple women
    I'm not paying no woman's bills for a nut
    If I got to pay I'm only paying to make them go away, pay for a sex professional in some county in Nevada if your going to trick
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    As a veteran member of the Hard on Hoes board of trustees I cannot believe this ? until I see the court documents explaining the case.....

Honestly my ? , are we really gonna believe her side of the story. Read it again....that is a typical jumpoff excuse. So you telling me the ? CALLS THE FBI for some ? like this. Dealing with the cops is one thing, but the FBI...hell no. This story is so far fetched I can't even see one shred of truth beside her being the jumpoff.
  • still-SBP
    still-SBP Members Posts: 898 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Tru mac
    I hope you right Reggie a N.O ? too.