Video:Money May Calls Out Pacroid "May 5th Is The Date.Sign The Contract..Im Waiting"

Options

Comments

• jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    video got removed...................
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    he doesnt know who Arum or Bradley is b/c he doesnt watch boxing. Sorry dont want another to waste time trying to explain simple concepts to that guy
    lmao @ "so what he may have been cheating when he fought marquez, floyds ? for saying & trying to do something about it" nothing else needs to be said when a man reveals THAT as his 'logic'

Face it bro......Fact is this.....even tho Pac was basically accused of roiding up Marquez pretty much said" ? it fighting dude anyway" and won all 3 fights in many peoples eyes.....while Mayweather, who beat the ? outta Marquez and who is heavily favored to beat Pac, says "I want the test or I'm not fighting"....u may not like it but that's what it is .....Marquez is less scared of Pac than Floyd is based off the information provided....keep in mind, I have no preference towards either fighter...and obviously there's politics involved...both sides lookin a lil shady imo.. still doesn't change my mind on whether or not Floyd is shook cause I think he is....deal wit it....and Floyd don't give a ? about cleaning up boxing he tryna protect his record....if he really cared he woulda been talkin this olyympic style testing ? long ago, not just for his last few fights...get real
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Cosign him and ghost are kings of saying stupid ?

? please dont make me make you look stupid. I mean it's not hard to do.
  • ghost!
    edited November 2011
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    "Im extraordinary.. And every fighter I fight.. I make them look Ordinary.."

How do you not ? with Floyd man.. I feeel that ? PAUSE!..

idk because katz like ali, hearns, halger, sugar ray were more impressive to me and as we all know...Ali had quotables for days...
  • ghost!
    edited November 2011
    Options
    At the end of the day.. All of the fighters you name were Greats and Hall of Famers.. But the fact is.. They were before my Time.. Mayweather is this Era's Ali.. N the funny thing is.. He doesnt get the love or the credit for his genious in the ring.. If you are more than a casual fan of the sweet science.. You can see that Manny Pacquioa only has a punchers chance of beating floyd. If Floyd fights him and it is just a boxin match.. Pacman is going to take the loss.. But nobody wants to admit it.. As a boxer Floyd is the most technically savvy boxer to ever do it.. He rarely gets hit.. You gotta give that man his props.. If you dont like him as a person thats one thing. But dont try to dumb down or down play his contribution to the sport.. The man is great.. Point blank period.. End of story..

u gotta excuse me, i was first introduce to boxing watching the superfight between sugar ray and hagler so i dont jump out of my seat for floyd, and i have never ever down play his ability in the ring. NEVER. his attitude outside of the ring is wack, and when he gets called to the carpet for ? , he act like some posters on here and bring up irrevalant ish that has nothing to do with certain topics....And calling Mayweather this era's ALI...slooooow your roll, he's not close, a great boxer, a legend in his own right and a HOFer but he's no where near the presence of ali.now End of story.
  • ghost!
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Again.. What does that have to do with Floyd the BOXER?... If you dont like him as a person... Thats 1 thing.. But yo.. He is the best pound for pound fighter doing it Today...

did i not acknowlege his skill? IF i did that, then i can say whatever i want about his attitude because it's OBVIOUS I HAVE MENTION HIS ABILITY AND HIS LEGENCY, so why are you hung up on what i said about his attiude and not mentioning what i said about him THE BOXING part of him?

If he isnt this Era's Ali then who is?.. Roy?.. Maybe Mike Tyson?... I mean Floyd is the most Polarizing figure in Boxing since Iron Mike left the sport alone.. Be honest with yourself fam..

that's an easy answer, there isnt one, and there doesnt have to be. You talking about popularity and many a boxer have achieved that type of star power negatively or positively without having to be compared to ALI....so dont act like i'm denying floyd of anything, because i havent and you have not read that either.
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    Face it bro......Fact is this.....even tho Pac was basically accused of roiding up Marquez pretty much said" ? it fighting dude anyway" and won all 3 fights in many peoples eyes.....while Mayweather, who beat the ? outta Marquez and who is heavily favored to beat Pac, says "I want the test or I'm not fighting"....u may not like it but that's what it is .....Marquez is less scared of Pac than Floyd is based off the information provided....keep in mind, I have no preference towards either fighter...and obviously there's politics involved...both sides lookin a lil shady imo.. still doesn't change my mind on whether or not Floyd is shook cause I think he is....deal wit it....and Floyd don't give a ? about cleaning up boxing he tryna protect his record....if he really cared he woulda been talkin this olyympic style testing ? long ago, not just for his last few fights...get real

You do know Marquez for this fight, and this last fight against Pac only hired a known strength and conditioning coach who got people who used to be int he Olympics back in the day Gold Medals with the use of illegal substances that went unnoticed. Only reason he wasn't indited on anything was because he cooperated with police and spilled the beans on what was going on and to whom. They asked Pac for blood tests, he said nah.. they said ok. See the math?

As far as Ali is concerned for the other discussion, he was HATED back in the day when he was fighting by many. So le'ts not act like he was always loved just because he got parkisans(sp) now and is all ? up in the head. I won't draw no distinctions between the two beside the fact that Floyd like Ali was a young black rich man who said whatever he wanted to in public instead of 'bending'
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited November 2011
    Options
    can somebody give me a link to the vid it's not coming up for me
  • ghost!
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ethos wrote: »

As far as Ali is concerned for the other discussion, he was HATED back in the day when he was fighting by many. So le'ts not act like he was always loved just because he got parkisans(sp) now and is all ? up in the head. I won't draw no distinctions between the two beside the fact that Floyd like Ali was a young black rich man who said whatever he wanted to in public instead of 'bending'

The two dont correlate that way either because EVERY BOXER has his fans & his detractors so if you wanna draw a line to them in that way you can do that to EVERY BOXER especially an african american boxers. ALi stood for something when that whole going to war issue came up, floyd and just about every boxer of your time now is not about any social issues, and the ones that are, (latinos, & manny) are for their country and that goes unnotice here in the states, or we dont really care.

ALi was a fascinating figure and had a way with deaingl with his detractors, floyd again acts like an immature clown who has no sense of debating with a person if their opinion differs from his own

and Ali was not throwing his money around or talking about his money. Tyson is a more/was a fascinating figure then floyd and thats with causal and fans of the sport, and obvious ali/and tyson were h.weights so that draws more of a crowd.
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Overall.. I guess what I am saying isnt directed particularly to you.. It just seems that the folks who dont like Floyd.. Let thier disdain for him cloud there judgement when assesing his ability as a boxer and that is annoying.. And unfair.. The man is undefeated and they find every excuse in the book to discredit him.. And the person they have jumped behind like he is some sort of floyd Killer is Pacman.. And Pacman as good as he is.. Only has a punchers chance at beatin floyd.. I dunno man.. These ? need to fight n put all this non sense to bed already..

as a real boxing fan my problems are never with floyds ability its rather the lack of testing he does with his ability
    i'll draw a parrallel for you.
    i dunno if you were old enough to see sweet pea fight, but if u ever saw him fight, u'd see a smaller guy with amazing defense stay in the pocket and out work bigger guys.
    floyd takes the easier rout and gets on his bike.
    while this works wonders for him, it puts alot of question into why he does this against mediocre foes.
    how can he stand and light up gatti, but gotta fight off his back foot against hatton?
    the floyd that took down mosley is the one almost anyone would want to see.
    he moved forward, slipped punches, used angles and beat shane to the punch at every chance.
    he could do that against almost every single fighter on his resume

as much as the man talks ? its damn obvious that since his loss to castillo (i can say he lost just like he can say marquez got pacman 3 times, oh yeah, and ask yourself why thats the only immediate rematch on his resume) floyd has been a different fighter. hes more cautious with his choice of opponents. and when he hit the limelight he threw taking challenging fights right out the window. whats the last division floyd cleaned up? whats the last division floyd couldn't clean up?
    get what i'm asking?
    at 140 arum blocked all his chances, but what stopped him at 147?
    floyd left too many fights on the table in his career to make goat claims and talks like hes done as much as he could instead of as much as he wanted.
    nothing wrong with that
    but history wont be as forgiving to his legacy and he'll hit larry holmes status when the questions come in about who he beat and what condition they were in
  • ghost!
    edited November 2011
    Options
    nycest_1 wrote: »
    as a real boxing fan my problems are never with floyds ability its rather the lack of testing he does with his ability
    i'll draw a parrallel for you.
    i dunno if you were old enough to see sweet pea fight, but if u ever saw him fight, u'd see a smaller guy with amazing defense stay in the pocket and out work bigger guys.

pernell was that dude!!
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »

save it for someone dumber than yourself. im not here to address your intellectual deficiency. im only warning ? not to waste brain cells speaking to u about Floyd or boxing in general. this is the longest reply you will ever get from me. enjoy it
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    nycest_1 wrote: »
    floyd takes the easier rout and gets on his bike.
    while this works wonders for him, it puts alot of question into why he does this against mediocre foes.
    how can he stand and light up gatti, but gotta fight off his back foot against hatton?
    the floyd that took down mosley is the one almost anyone would want to see.
    he moved forward, slipped punches, used angles and beat shane to the punch at every chance.
    he could do that against almost every single fighter on his resume
    Do you think that his part strategy or part his fear of being open & hit too often.He's CLEARLY more interested in not getting hit than he he is with output or even outworking his opponent. Which i dont think is necessarily a bad thing. Its always Defense 1st, Boxing 2nd. I cant fault him for not getting into slugfests. Sweet Pea is his precursor and maybe he saw himself as that before that Castillo fight then had to tweak his strategy. I feel its a bit of a both. Maybe a lot more of one.
    at 140 arum blocked all his chances, but what stopped him at 147?
    floyd left too many fights on the table in his career to make goat claims and talks like hes done as much as he could instead of as much as he wanted.
    nothing wrong with that

His only blemish. he will regret this. then again maybe not because the market and generation we're in. This is the generation of not knowing ? and being proud. of wanting someone else to do your thinking and research for u. Older purists may notice & care but the general consensus doesnt know the difference. Just like they dont in the Floyd-Manny saga half of these people are just UFC converts who dont watch for the sport and technique They only watch boxing for knockouts which explains the manny lovefest and the "Floyds scared" nonsense. Which may lead to later down the inner details of his career pre&post Castillo to be swept aside.
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    save it for someone dumber than yourself. im not here to address your intellectual deficiency. im only warning ? not to waste brain cells speaking to u about Floyd or boxing in general. this is the longest reply you will ever get from me. enjoy it[/QUOTE

Lol dumber than me?? ? u think I quoted YOU for.....hurt feelings only bring out the ? in u...carry on
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i know this guatemalan willing to put a heavy wager on pacquio if this fight happens so i hope it does, but in reality pacman needs to fight marquez again and prove he can beat him
  • nycest_1
    edited November 2011
    Options
    First of all.. Excellent Post... You have valid reasons for not liking Floyd.. And I am not mad @ you one bit.. Also.. I definitely remember watching Sweet Pea.. I remember one fight back in the day against Diosbelys Hurtado where Sweet Pea was down in the fight and in the 11th round.. He stuns Hurtado with a Left and followed it up with 9 more left hooks to knock hurtado out between the ropes.. Sweet Pea was a BAADD BOY!..

However let me try to defend Floyd a little bit here.. The man has made it clear that he wants to leave the sport with a sharp mind and body. He doesnt want to end up like Ali or some other fighters whose motor skills have deteriorated.. So he doesnt take uneccessary chances where he might get hit.. I am not mad at that.. Not one bit.. That lends itself to the lack of fireworks in his bouts.. BUt the technical display of how he outsmarts his opponents and beats them to punches and frustrates them its simply beautiful...

I think if and when Floyd beats Pac.. History would have no choice but to give the man his props.. But then again they may say that fight was a mismatch being that Floyd is so much bigger than Pac.. Who knows..

Floyd has made

make no mistake about it, i support floyd in his desire to leave the sport with all his motor functions and minus that heavy tongue most fighters get when they get punch ? .
    i dont wanna see him sounding like meldrick taylor or anything

my thing is, take a look at his face the first 2 rounds vs ortiz and compare it to the face he put on right before he snuck him wit that hook n straight.

and im glad you bought up what critics will say when he fights and beats pacman.
    pacman was built up as a product of hbo and bob arum
    floyd knows this, boxing purists know this
    what pacman has done is = to chavez record
    its all in the matchmaking
    dlh was old and shot as scouted by the guy who trained him right before that
    cotto had to drain himself and give up ring and glove choices as a champion
    clottey had to have been paid off....either that or hes a fool who chose career suicide (the ? was touchin pac and hurting him exposing how pac can't ? a tight defense floyd himself uses)
    diaz was a gift
    hatton was fresh off his first loss and struggled with ? and food (this ? even had a major plot point of his 24/7 be about how floyd sr had to deal with it)
    margarito must have been sold by arum to take his ass whooping as payback for the handwrap scandal (not that hes a master boxer, but he didnt look like the killer he was at 147)
    mind you i dont get how the ? that was for a title either
    oh and my favorite, was mosley only getting the bout after taking an L to floyd and drawing with sergio ? mora (right after the margarito fight mosley was told he'd only get the fight at a catch weight. when asked why he would have to when oscar didnt, shakey told him "because you aren't oscar")

but with all that ? above known floyd had the opportunity to pluck this ripe ass fruit that bob arum planted and what did he do?
    he took a vacation after marquez
    then comes back and brings up testing...
    wtf? at that point he had a fight that folks were gonna give him legacy props for, another corrales...
    and he let marquez put a damper on the whole damn thing
    now critics are questioning pacman
    now they looking at his flaws vs counter punchers and his inability to make mid fight adjustments
    and now floyds showdown while still able to make money, wont silence anyone who criticizes him (i thought he did so when he came alive vs mosley and bought some fire...then he went and did that ? in the ortiz fight smiling grabbing his face laughing and ? until he got butted and remembered he should be mad at this dude)
  • nycest_1
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Do you think that his part strategy or part his fear of being open & hit too often.He's CLEARLY more interested in not getting hit than he he is with output or even outworking his opponent. Which i dont think is necessarily a bad thing. Its always Defense 1st, Boxing 2nd. I cant fault him for not getting into slugfests. Sweet Pea is his precursor and maybe he saw himself as that before that Castillo fight then had to tweak his strategy. I feel its a bit of a both. Maybe a lot more of one.

His only blemish. he will regret this. then again maybe not because the market and generation we're in. This is the generation of not knowing ? and being proud. of wanting someone else to do your thinking and research for u. Older purists may notice & care but the general consensus doesnt know the difference. Just like they dont in the Floyd-Manny saga half of these people are just UFC converts who dont watch for the sport and technique They only watch boxing for knockouts which explains the manny lovefest and the "Floyds scared" nonsense. Which may lead to later down the inner details of his career pre&post Castillo to be swept aside.
    i hope the guy survives his own legacy because the dude is really that good. but you said it, the modern fan might not be as die hard, so they'll forget him once the next big ppv marquee name comes along (u dont hear many still shouting out trinidad or oscar as goat contenders anymore)
  • nycest_1
    edited November 2011
    Options
    First of all.. Excellent Post... You have valid reasons for not liking Floyd.. And I am not mad @ you one bit.. Also.. I definitely remember watching Sweet Pea.. I remember one fight back in the day against Diosbelys Hurtado where Sweet Pea was down in the fight and in the 11th round.. He stuns Hurtado with a Left and followed it up with 9 more left hooks to knock hurtado out between the ropes.. Sweet Pea was a BAADD BOY!..

However let me try to defend Floyd a little bit here.. The man has made it clear that he wants to leave the sport with a sharp mind and body. He doesnt want to end up like Ali or some other fighters whose motor skills have deteriorated.. So he doesnt take uneccessary chances where he might get hit.. I am not mad at that.. Not one bit.. That lends itself to the lack of fireworks in his bouts.. BUt the technical display of how he outsmarts his opponents and beats them to punches and frustrates them its simply beautiful...

I think if and when Floyd beats Pac.. History would have no choice but to give the man his props.. But then again they may say that fight was a mismatch being that Floyd is so much bigger than Pac.. Who knows..

Floyd has made

btw sweet pea vs roger mayweather before and during my fight has some of the funniest ? i've seen in boxing
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    They need to make this ? happen...I got a lot of emotional Philippino dudes money to collect.
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? in here acting like Castillo and Money May part 1 was a one sided victory.

That fight was literally split down the middle, funny thing is people dont mention Floyd had a ? shoulder during that fight.

And he finished him off unanimously that same year go back and watch part 1 a draw would have sufficed.

I personally would have liked to seen a draw I thought Floyd got tentative due to the shoulder but pulled out enough early rounds.
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    And its funny how literally hours before the Marquez-Pacroids fight, you had Pacman stans making threads like "That ? Floyd still duckin" and now fast forward to a month or so later, everybody is a Money May fan.

What happened ? ?

Show your fucken miserable faces.
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited November 2011
    Options
    To the point about Floyd not clearing up weight classes I never looked at it that way but the way I see it is he's fighting champs at their actual weight not a catch weight and completely shutting them out, how many rounds has he lost in his career? Yes he could have been more active but when you display that kind of skill in your outings can fighting as good or lesser quality opponents really gonna do that much to solidify your legacy?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options