Stephen Strasburg will make his MLB debut June 8th vs the Pirates

Options
2»

Comments

• KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ummmm A lot, A lot of Pitchers Are Tall Son What are you talking about....You Dont watch much baseball do you??..im not trying to ? on you but a lot of pitchers are tall...not 6'11 tall but there a Damn good many 6'4 pitchers

San Francisco Giants Alone have 7 Pitchers 6'4, 6'5 ...and thats just One team

ok i mite be wrong in that on but i know a 6 4 pitcher with an arm like his is uncommon and yeah i dont watch baseball as much as i used to...i know that the pitcher on the giants though that makes noise is that dude licth and im not tryna spell the rest but the only one that does anything and look what he's doing.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    KplusK wrote: »
    ok i mite be wrong in that on but i know a 6 4 pitcher with an arm like his is uncommon and yeah i dont watch baseball as much as i used to...i know that the pitcher on the giants though that makes noise is that dude licth and im not tryna spell the rest but the only one that does anything and look what he's doing.

Lincecum is 5'11 170lbs ...

Baseball is my Favorite Sport, so Yea Majority Pitchers Are Pretty Tall , 6'4 is damn near a normal pitchers height now a days.......thats why it's crazy for Lincecum to throw like he does at 5'11 and 170 .....

there are a share of short Pitchers who are good but Now a days they aim for those Tall Guys.....Just watch the Draft this year and watch how many pitchers getting taking that are 6'3 - 6'6 .....a ton ...they like them for projection and think the body can with hold a lot of Innings ......
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the nationals site crashed with people trying to get tickets...this will be the first nationals game i will actually watch on tv...i have to see who my yankees will be signing in a few years