Rapper with the most or annoying stans?

Comments

• Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    jamacia wrote: »
    the bold were not better than big during his time, az and nas is debatable.

Maybe not as far as musical output, but lyrically and substance wise, all three ? on Big.
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Eminem
    Lil Wayne

Precisely the first two that came to mind.
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    yeah I'm going to have to co-sign those that say Em fans. dude can do no wrong. This is the same muthafucka who PURPOSELY LET a man put his bootyhole and nuts in his face in an attemtp to make us all think it was somehow cool and funny. Only rapper I can think of to get away with that and still be considered 'cool' for doing that is Em. You know you got the game on lock when you can do some fruity ? like that on purpose on national TV and still sell over a million copies of a garbage ass album that you yourself admit was garbage months later after pocketing everybody's money. His stans love him regardless and that's pretty gangsta right there.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    Maybe not as far as musical output, but lyrically and substance wise, all three ? on Big.

Big was a better song writer, and what you mean substance wise? Big L in 95 was just spiting hardly any substance to his music, I'll give you Common in terms of substance and subject matter and even then Big was a better lyricist and had a better flow and delivery.

Big did more in two albums than Common did in is career.
  • Punisher__
    edited June 2010
    Biggie? A better lyricist than Common?
  • 5th Letter
    edited June 2010
    Biggie? A better lyricist than Common?

Yes he was .

Real talk I'm not a Big fan like that but based on listening to both of them spit I think Big was better. Big just had the overall package.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited June 2010
    Nas
    Wu Tang
    Ross
    those are the worst stans.
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    eminem take the cake

and right behind him is lil wayne
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Wayne got the classiest stans, Em stans are annoying, the 50 stans aint really in effect no more but they was the worst during the G Unit run.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Jay-Z - he can't do no wrong in their eyes and he is the only rapper with classic albums in their minds

50 Cent - no matter how many times he starts beef, picks on people and never lives up to his word, nobody can say he does wrong in their eyes

Notorious B.I.G. - to them, he was ? to Brooklyn! A man that had a good up bringing, chose to sell drugs, cheated on his wife with two different women, had one of them get an abortion, sold drugs to a pregnant woman, never really had anything positive to say, is just Mr. Perfect to them

Eminem - He is a great rapper don't get me wrong but, he raps about killing his wife, killing his mother, being on drugs, mass murder and making fun of pop artists. But he is the one and only great rapper in their eyes, he never really has anything positive to say either
  • 5th Letter
    edited June 2010
    Are the stans of your favorite rapper the most annoying?
  • Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited June 2010
    Jay-Z, 50 Cent, and I'll throw Em in there too
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Eminem
    Lil Wayne

yea

1. Eminem
    2. Wayne
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Rick Ross, Gucci Mane, and Lil Wayne have some of the most ignorant and annoying fans ever. They say stupid ? when you dont like them such as "stop hatin, he gettin money", "he makes ? to bang in the club", etc. they act like these dudes are good rappers when in reality they aint even on MC Hammer's level of lyricism or song writing
  • koncretemind
    koncretemind Members Posts: 1,439
    edited June 2010
    Soulja Boy has some of the most ignorant and annoying fans ever. They say stupid ? when you dont like him such as "stop hatin, he gettin money", "he makes ? to bang in the club", etc. they act like these dudes are good rappers when in reality they aint even on MC Hammer's level of lyricism or song writing

OK now your post makes sense
  • Punisher__
    edited June 2010
    I didn't know Soulja Boy had fans.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    We all the term Stan is from em's classic song from 2000, which rapper has the mos annoying worshippers ij your opinion.

My top 5

em(the originators lol)
    2pac
    joe budden
    wayne
    nas/Lupe
    sionb55 wrote: »
    rick ross
    jay-z
    andre 3000
    nicki minaj
    eminem
    wayne
    jeezy
    jigga
    50 cent
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Gucci Mane
    T.I
    LiL Boosie
    Rick Ross
    Waka Floka
    Young Jeezy
    LiL Wayne
    feild Mob
    Eminem
    Lil Wayne
    Gucci Mane
    Biggie
    south4life wrote: »
    Jay-Z - he can't do no wrong in their eyes and he is the only rapper with classic albums in their minds

50 Cent - no matter how many times he starts beef, picks on people and never lives up to his word, nobody can say he does wrong in their eyes

Notorious B.I.G. - to them, he was ? to Brooklyn! A man that had a good up bringing, chose to sell drugs, cheated on his wife with two different women, had one of them get an abortion, sold drugs to a pregnant woman, never really had anything positive to say, is just Mr. Perfect to them

Eminem - He is a great rapper don't get me wrong but, he raps about killing his wife, killing his mother, being on drugs, mass murder and making fun of pop artists. But he is the one and only great rapper in their eyes, he never really has anything positive to say either
    em
    jay
    wayne
    The Wayne stans are so illiterate they make me laugh.
    Eminem takes this. EASY.

Em's cult following consists of obsessive, wacked out creeps that need to have their heads examined.
    I forgot about the Nicki barbies lol
    jeezy fana make me laugh too, when you ask why hes good they make up this strange excuse...like...his wackness is what makes him good lol
    Eminem
    Lil Wayne
    sMH it's like they all convened and decided that this was going to be their reason for listening to him. In general I've noticed that people who focus more on beats tend to like Jeezy, it's mostly b/c of his beat selection.
    Em
    Jay
    Nas
    H Rap
    Word to Em having the most annoying stans is Dretox creating YET another Em thread, so she can suck his ? .
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    nas stans wins this hands down.pac stans second and em stans third.
    wayne
    nicki
    jeezy
    Eminem by far
    GSonII wrote: »
    Eminem and there is no competition. They swear up and down that Relapse was so great then he comes out and says the concept of the album was for it to not be so great. Meaning they even like his mess, I atleast respect the fact that he called them Stans and told them they were freaking him out years ago.
    pac stans
    em stans
    most of all weezy/young money stans
    Old ? wrote: »
    lol at the t/s leaving off BIG...eventhough his stans claim he's the greatest to ever do anything after only 2 CDs that weren't even the best of their era
    deadass i forgot about big. i can name 5 rappers better than him during his time:
    nas
    az
    common
    big L
    raekwon
    Old ? wrote: »
    yeah I'm going to have to co-sign those that say Em fans. dude can do no wrong. This is the same muthafucka who PURPOSELY LET a man put his bootyhole and nuts in his face in an attemtp to make us all think it was somehow cool and funny. Only rapper I can think of to get away with that and still be considered 'cool' for doing that is Em. You know you got the game on lock when you can do some fruity ? like that on purpose on national TV and still sell over a million copies of a garbage ass album that you yourself admit was garbage months later after pocketing everybody's money. His stans love him regardless and that's pretty gangsta right there.
    eminem take the cake

and right behind him is lil wayne
    Wayne got the classiest stans, Em stans are annoying, the 50 stans aint really in effect no more but they was the worst during the G Unit run.
    Cake4real wrote: »
    Jay-Z, 50 Cent, and I'll throw Em in there too
    BobOblah wrote: »
    yea

1. Eminem
    2. Wayne
    dnyce215 wrote: »
    I vote every rapper for 500 alex!

Shout outs to Dretox, Rapmastermind, Jamacia, ItzGravitation, USMarin3 and all the rest of you stans in the reason, you daily prove how dangerousy unhealthy a nd pathetic a thing stans can be...

Basically ? all Stans...
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Em stans get are too much but they aint the worst

fake Talib/KRS/Mos/BigL Stans are the worst and i mean it when i say fake they bring them up like they are thier fave rapper because they know you cant talk ? about them in argument
    but in reality i doubt anyone bumps these guys on a day to day basis

Gucci stans are usually just demented

Rawse/Jeezy Stans are exactly the same, they are supporting a wack southern artist just because they love the trap ?

Canibus stans ? me off cause they think they are more intelligent then everyone else

Lil wayne stans just make me laugh with the excuses and lack of memory
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    OK now your post makes sense

you know, I aint even mad because what I said applies to him too if not even more but I didnt mention his name because it would have resulted in an even longer post. I did make a mistake in grouping Wayne in with those rappers because Carter 2 Wayne could rap better than MC Hammer but this autotune/fake ass rocker dude is just as garbage as the other two I named.
  • El Capa Tin
    El Capa Tin Members Posts: 11
    edited June 2010
    there you go, they dont listen to lyrics they just think the beat bumpin, alot of them wont admite that though and make him out to be some type of street poet lol

I listen to all type of hip hop artists (Almost) and I'll say that Jeezy is good. Of course he's not spitting fast and his lyrics aren't on par with elite lyricists, but he I'd call him good. I hate the use the term "real music" cause many people do, but he does have. Real for the ears, real for the streets, real for the struggle. He doesn't always say great ? in my eyes, but his delivery is something else.It's like that one kid in class that can get away with anything. Jeezy is a track thief, SOMETIMES no matter what he says he gets away with it cause his delivery is up there. He isn't always talking nonsense as well, he speaks truths and real stuff, but I guess folks get caught up in the beat or dimiss him cause the vocab isn't what they deem respectable. I think the fact that he's popular and has stans while not being as lyrical as others annoys folks (Like Wayne, but he's good unlike him) I understand that, I've experienced it as well. He just makes the best with what he has and it makes him good, to be limited yet still come with good music. It all depends what you're into, your taste, morals, values, etc. Trying to look at both sides here.
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    rick ross hes trash and when you ask why hes good they say his beats are great and his lyrics are amazing and when you ask them to post some of these amazing lyrics they either post some wack ? or say theyre too busy to post them right now
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    where i'm staying at now- gucci stans (runner up- ti stans)
    on ahh - jay-z stans (runner up- weezy stans)
  • ItzGravitation
    edited June 2010
    i am not a stan pf any rapper.
    I'm hardly a fan of any rapper.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    i am not a stan pf any rapper.
    I'm hardly a fan of any rapper.

reall though...hip-hop aint dead but it sure did raw dog a green monkey. stannery is futile- its best to take ? one song at a time.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited June 2010
    judahxulu wrote: »
    reall though...hip-hop aint dead but it sure did raw dog a green monkey. stannery is futile- its best to take ? one song at a time.

which is what i do.
    Beause Drake had so many bangers last year i thought he'd drop a good album but i'm not sure. I need to hear more songs.
    ? say i'm a Wayne stan but i sure wasnt one of the people on this site who got rebirth.
    I hate the singles and would never jam that poor excuse for rocc.
    Miss me with that stan ? .