So WHITE POSTER Biggyboy_Karl Called Me a N!gger...LETS TALK ABOUT IT.

Options

Comments

• DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    *looks @ karls sig*

*looks at t/s sig*

WWMLKSA?

Which Would Martin Luther King Smile At?

lmao @ him having nigg er in his sig.

Wait a minute Karl...that's just "artistic expression" right?

Karl's the type of ? white boy that writes ? raps and doesnt realize the irony in it.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    *looks @ karls sig*

*looks at t/s sig*

WWMLKSA?

Which Would Martin Luther King Smile At?

Well, I'll tell you this much, Claire Huxtable would definitely not approve of either.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Is the IC gonna turn on me?
    Word, this is your Battle of Dieppe.

RIP biggyboy_karl
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ahhh white people.. B-Rads stay losin.. or laucin.. or however you want to say it
  • DarcSkies777
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yet another display of racism...

thread back fire on deck...

where did the back fire occur?

martin-luther-king-jr.jpg

yeah that's right martin...right there.
    riddlerap wrote: »
    so you dont like white people but complain when whites dont like blacks, ok.
    "Like, ? , like ? epic logic "BRO."

"These fukking N1gs are like the ? Jews DOOD. Like totally like....The Jews hate the ? ? 's right? But then get mad cuz the Nazis hate them!"

"LIKE ? MAN! LIKE TOTALLY DID U EVER THINK OF IT LIKE THAT MAN? ? genius logic right? Lets go listen to some gangsta rap and talk about how lazy black people are dude."

lol clown.
    Oh well. Karl is a racist jack ass.

Kinda exposed you. Luckily to most of the blacks on this board are ? and follow the white man anyway, so I would think your safe. And you whites hang together like if you broke the circle you would end up a ? lover like Funky.

I dunno, I just always assumed majority of you guys joined the board because you liked Eminem anyway.
    He's nowhere close to safe.
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    Why do you peckerwoods think these two are congruent with each other?

Just shut the ? up because you sound stupid as ? .

Uneducated ? .
    LOL

U sound shocked.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    darc is just known as the bitter guy who hates whites and has been on the forum for a long time. great legacy.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Well, I'll tell you this much, Claire Huxtable would definitely not approve of either.

speaking of the underlined, now that I think about it Claire Huxtable has to be the sexiest MILF of all time

I would prob still smash her today even tho now she old enough to be on great-grandma status (SMH @ me feeling ? thinking about that LOL)
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the same as the irony of it being acceptable for another black man to refer to you as the n-word?

*pushes up glasses*

Since when is a Black person saying "? " the same thing as a white person saying "nigger"?

You all are trying your hardest to justify Karl, but you're all failing. Miserably.
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you see the slab outside, it look good don't it? Masterpiece, dripped out with the 4's on it.
  • riddlerap
    edited May 2010
    Options
    so its ok to hate a race but then also be mad when another race hates your race? i see. hi.
  • riddlerap
    edited May 2010
    Options
    karl isnt losing supporters from this that actually matter, its not even a big deal, its hilarious though how its trying to be turned into a big deal, like its so serious.
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    darc is just known as the bitter guy who hates whites and has been on the forum for a long time. great legacy.

hehe

I noticed
  • riddlerap
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You bore me riddle.

i bore myself. and i smoke weed. get at me. make some popularity threads.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the same as the irony of it being acceptable for another black man to refer to you as the n-word?

*pushes up glasses*
    Black people call each other N1GGERS in a derogatory way? I thought only Kimi could REACH that far.

You sound home schooled :(
    Safe?

Son, Im a King.

I think thats already been proven.

This Darc guy is just trying to boost himself off my back and failing.
    If I tried to get a boost off your back I'd still be below sea level. You obviously have no backbone in the first place. U couldnt hold my weight wit George Bush's pick-up truck.
    Darc wouldn't need the boost.

His posting "legacy" far outclasses yours. But I know you are safe, thats a given. King...dunno about that one. Safe... definitely.
    You cant deny the comedy in his statement though...gotta give him some "made me laugh not knowing how much of a ? idiot he looked like saying that ? " points.
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    We some All-Stars, the roster is sick man
    I ain't gotta start, P.O.P'll be the sixth man (sixth man)
    Rap-A-Lot's a Southern empire for the assist man
    Three, two, one swish ANNHH!!!
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    its the cardiff in him...he cant help it...

lol...na im jsu ? witchu...

karl u my ? !!!!!!!!!!!

? des haterz...
  • riddlerap
    edited May 2010
    Options
    We some All-Stars, the roster is sick man
    I ain't gotta start, P.O.P'll be the sixth man (sixth man)
    Rap-A-Lot's a Southern empire for the assist man
    Three, two, one swish ANNHH!!!

YESSSSSSSS. finding this vid on youtube and listening to that part now. i love you. ok.
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hopefully, this will be a lesson to all my beautiful black brothers and sisters.

These crackers ain't no good, ain't none of em' good. Even when they say they good, all ya gotta do is get one a little upset and they wanna call yall a bunch of ol' racist ? . What's the difference between a racist ? , and a liberal ? ? Nothin. Make the liberal ? angry and he'll show himself to be no different!

Gotdamn, I swear these crackaz is somethin' evil, now.

To quote the honorable Khalid Mohammad: "? the men, ? the women, ? the daddies, ? the mommies, ? the cripples, ? the babies, goddamit ? EM ALL"

"But why ? the babies prophet? Cause their babies will grow up to oppress YOUR BABIES!!!"
  • riddlerap
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • riddlerap
    edited May 2010
    Options
    *shrugs*

He won't. Most blacks here would obviously keep loving whitey even when you guys spit in their face and whip their mothers...giving it some type of excuse like "I probably had it coming."

Thats just how enamored they are with the smell of wet dog and those things. I couldn't do it, but enough blacks here do it to let you feel like a king on a Black owned/ culture based website. You know...the niggers.

enjoy your frat, bro.
  • riddlerap
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol @ us never finding a POP mixtape or anything. ? . wow.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited May 2010
    Options
    darc is just known ......
    ...Those 4 words just ? on your very existence because you arent known at all.

I see your spinelessness has allowed you the unique ability to ? on yourself. sad.
    speaking of the underlined, now that I think about it Claire Huxtable has to be the sexiest MILF of all time

I would prob still smash her today even tho now she old enough to be on great-grandma status (SMH @ me feeling ? thinking about that LOL)
    Dog her body probably look like a balled up paper bag. Her face is nice but u never seen her neck down....
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Semantics is important.

Are people really trying to justify Karl using the N word with an "er" at the end?

The IC never ceases to amaze me.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hahahaha! Word.

I'm taking the play-off loss out on him. lol.

lmao..

the funny thing is...i read a thread the other day were u said.,..u'd call sum1 a ****** if u angry at them...n that ud said it b4 or sum ? ..

lol...no1 called u out then...

its better than that other wite dude matt dat made wakc ass racist threads...y'all loved dat dude...

smh.
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ....Cuz I embarrassed him and angered him with my genius logic and soul crushing insults.

Why is it that whites pretend not to be racist and then when you get the upper hand on them they drop the N-Bomb and proceed to make sad attempts at excusing it instead of just admitting they hate all black people?

Have you ever known "a white" that was really cool with black people until they got mad and then went full blown racist because they couldnt think of anything better to say? :p

who cares i bet you call your boy ? ; its ? up get over it
This discussion has been closed.