How fathers can prevent sons from becoming ? ?

Options
waynefan
waynefan Members Posts: 129
edited November 2011 in AKA Donkey
All boys need is a fathers love and guidance and from a very young age a father should spend time holding his son,not all but some fathers never even hold their sons instead the mother does it.

Boys need to be familiar with being a man like showing the son that he should not be scared or afraid and never to cry,Also if the son were ever to get hit in the future like in school that he should fight back cause thats what men do they dont cry or run they FIGHT and show no fear,stand your grown.

They say opposites attract and that explains why ? boys like boys is because they feel less of a man like they cant relate to other men and growing up in like Elementary school they didn't have regular boyhood like childhood hanging out with other boys before puberty when boys start liking girls.He missed out on fundamental years.

I think the devil causes the attraction because at first it is basically idolizing other boys for traits they want in themselves to liking boys which I think the devil did because ? lifestyle is a sin but I think fathers should spend time with their sons from very start meaning right after birth maybe even while the woman is pregnant be around in the pregnancy.

Comments

• pinche_gringo
    pinche_gringo Members Posts: 44
    edited November 2011
    Options
    idk man, no one ever told me I should be attracted to females, that ? just came natural. you're acting like you have to be careful not to let your son be around a ? person like that ? is a cold or the flu that they can catch. i don't believe you can prevent that ? . if ? or allah or whoever it is you believe in gives you a ? for a son, you just have to take that L.
  • waynefan
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I never said tell a son to like females but to help prevent him from ever feeling like less of a man an let him have male friends growing up.Every boy is born to like girls its just when puberty hits its when a boy starts feeling for females howerve if he didnt get male friendship or normal childhood like have male friends that could create a abbarent sexuality which is being ? .
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Don't allow him to watch disney channel while he's growing up.
  • pinche_gringo
    pinche_gringo Members Posts: 44
    edited November 2011
    Options
    this ? ain't donkey materia, but i'll entertain it for s&g. the misconception is that a confusion of american gender roles somehow equates to homosexuality. just because someone doesn't fit with your idea of masculinity doesn't mean he is ? . i know that around here, cam'ron has made it neat to dissociate oneself with anything that could be construed, however far-reaching, as homosexual. it's really not that big of a deal outside the confines of this forum. if you have a ? son, you didn't fail as a father. it's the way the world works. to keep it trill, i guess i should add a 'no ? /no blank/no *insert your favorite ? poster*'
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    t/s is called waynefan, so maybe having new taste in music would help.
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Aye... Who gives a ? ?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    By killing them.
  • waynefan
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ok I am saying this so when anybody have children you can know that your son will like females if you just love him an guide him.Maybe ? wont be around anymore ion know I hope because it would help if everybody could be naturally attracted to the opposite gender without any confusion.