Shaq calls kobe "the greatest laker of alltime"

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Kareem was 32 when he went to the lakers and was 41 when he retired he was on the downside.Magic led the 80's lakers

Pau Gasol career numbers 19 ppg 9.1 rebs 3.2 apg 1.7 blocks

Gasol playoff numbers 18 ppg 10 rebs 3.3 apg 1.9 blocks

James worthy career numbers 17.6 ppg 5 rebs 3.0 apg

James worthy playoff numbers 21 ppg 5 rebs 3 apg

Stop big uppin players you never watched play Gasol is just as good if not better than worthy

Lakers have won 77% of their games and went to 3 finals since the day they acquired gasol

And the nba has the most watered down hall of fame ever gasol will be a hall of famer

the irony of u being in here feeding magic gatorade like u actually had a sense of basketball back in 92 when he played .....
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I think Kobe was acting like spoiled brat in the 04 Finals.....to me it seemed like he wanted it to be either he was the reason the Lakers won or they lost just as long as Shaq wasn't getting too much credit as he had always been getting prior to that series....I think he played in such a manner to spite Shaq in a way cause to this day I still feel that Lakers team was better than that 04 Pistons team..but many would prolly disagree cause the series was so one sided......with that said, Shaq wasn't winning 3 rings without Kobe regardless......I'm still stickin with Magic as the greatest Laker slightly edging Kobe....Kobe obviously had more skill overall compared to Magic but Magic could do more cause he was a 6'9 PG...? was almost unfair
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Look at this post...smh... full of female tendancies... His fans act bitchmade just like Kobe...

*I have no serious rebuttal post *

until you can do that take your jr high ? somewhere else and shut the ? up that lil ? rebutal might fly on your street corner lil ? but you not taking W's with that ? ass post
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

untill you can do that take your jr high ? some where else and shut the ? up

lol u the one who brought the jr high ? into the thread hurt over a post...
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Kareem was 1st team all nba and all defense in 80....he led that 80 Lakers squad....magic was neither

And let's not act like magic didn't choke away the 84 finals.....people were calling him "tragic magic" and "tragic johnson"

Every great player has had ? ups on a big stage, in every sport
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    htowntx wrote: »
    Kareem was 1st team all nba and all defense in 80....he led that 80 Lakers squad....magic was neither

And let's not act like magic didn't choke away the 84 finals.....people were calling him "tragic magic" and "tragic johnson"

Every great player has had ? ups on a big stage, in every sport

right...

in the end everybody in here whether or not they hate kobe gotta admit he right up there among the elitist of the elite
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2011
    Options

until you can do that take your jr high ? somewhere else and shut the ? up that lil ? rebutal might fly on your street corner lil ? but you not taking W's with that ? ass post
    Good thing your opinion really doesnt matter in the scheme of tihngs.. i guess you dont know about Magics Notorious fuckups as well as MJ inability to lead his teams to great success before pippen. Will you hold this same level of critique to your contemporaries as well as teh predecessors seriously doubt it ..

Look at these two post...all angry and hurt acting like a little kid mad cause I made a critique of your favorite player now who truly acting like little ass kid coming with JR High ? ..

Now if you want to make a rebuttal... Jordan never lost in the NBA Finals... Kobe Lost Twice.... Magic Lost to Larry's Celtics and to Jordan both teams better than teams Kobe Lost to in the Finals... Now u want talk about Pippen...WHat did Kobe Did his first couple seasons as the lead guy... Bounced from the Playoffs first round to Steve Nash and didnt make the playoffs...

Jordan was losing to some of the greatest teams in NBA history to Larry Celtics and then Bad Boy Pistions (twice in the ECF).. Again no comparison...
  • playmaker88
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You are trying really hard fam. when you try hard you die hard in a room full of ppl again im sure this type of ? would cause ? to take out the pom poms and oooh and ahh but what have you really said.. aint no one mad or upset. ? your cliche ?
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Naw Shaq wrong on this one

Magic>>Kobe
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Could u name a rookie in nba history who was 1st team all nba and defense?

Magic the only rookie in history to win finals mvp thats the most important award

Winning the title and being the best player on your team while doing it

Lakers won game 6 and the championship and kareem didnt play

Thats leading your team not frivolous 1st teams awards

Yeah because that 1 game threw the 82 game season and previous rounds of playoff games out the window

Great logic.....cedric maxwell led the 81 Celtics to a title
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2011
    Options
    He always emotional over kobe

I remember I made that kobe roast thread that groupie was the ONLY ? catchin feelings

Other kobe fans was tellin duke to calm down it was jokes

Cosign da bolded

I know... kinda sad really..
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    KOBE>>>>>>>>MAGIC

Dont believe me ? Ask Magic..........

This + ....
    zay_24 wrote: »
    Kobe is a better:
    Shooter
    Scorer
    Defender
    Clutch shooter

This + .....

Kobe Bryant vs. Magic Johnson

? Johnson:

5× NBA Champion (1980, 1982, 1985, 1987–1988) equal
    3× NBA Most Valuable Player (1987, 1989–1990) + 2
    12× NBA All-Star (1980, 1982–1992) -1
    3× NBA Finals MVP (1980, 1982, 1987) +1
    9× All-NBA First Team (1983–1991) equal
    All-NBA Second Team (1982) -1
    2× NBA All-Star Game MVP (1990, 1992) -2
    NBA 3rd teams -2
    NBA first defensive teams -9
    NBA second defensive teams -2
    scoring titles-2
    Career points: 17,707 -10,161
    Career assists: 10,141 +4,987
    Career steals: 1,724 +71
    Career rebound: 6,559 +730

Kobe Bryant:

5× NBA Champion (2000–2002, 2009–2010) equal
    2× NBA Finals MVP (2009–2010) -1
    NBA Most Valuable Player (2008) -2
    13× NBA All-Star (1998, 2000–2011)+1
    2× NBA scoring champion (2006–2007) +2
    9× All-NBA First Team (2002–2004, 2006–2011) equal
    2× All-NBA Second Team (2000–2001) +1
    2× All-NBA Third Team (1999, 2005) +2
    9× All-Defensive First Team (2000, 2003–2004, 2006–2011)+9
    2× All-Defensive Second Team (2001–2002) +2
    4× NBA All-Star Game MVP (2002, 2007, 2009, 2011)+2
    Career points: 27,868 +10,161
    Career assist: 5,154 -4987
    Career steals: 1,653 -71
    Career rebound: 5,829 -730

... and Kobe is still active.

= Kobe is a better laker.

/Thread
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2011
    Options
    U want to Compare Magic was Finals MVP and a NBA All Star Player....Leading his teams to Chip... Kobe as a rookie was shooting 3 Point Airballs hurting the team against the Jazz.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    KOBE first ballot top ten player of all time but he had his fare share of ? ups.... His fans like to dismiss his performance against the Pistons he nearly single handledly shot the Lakers out the finals forcing bad shots (missing them mostly) and getting shut down by Prince... never mind that he ignored Shaq who was beasting Ben Wallace that whole series... That Finals Performance alone negates any comparsion to Jordan or Magic imo..

As far as the Lakers go its hard to put over Magic or Kareem and Shaq..

I watched ere sec of dat series. Its funny how mfs say Shaq carried da Lakers,but if u look at dat series ull see Kobe was being doubled n tripled team eretime he crossed da halfcourt line,with and without da ball. LOL @ u sayin shut down by Prince,smh @ dat ? . Payton n Malone were invisible out there.
  • playmaker88
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Obviously you simpletons are infuriated doggy.. ? stay tellin aesop fables.
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Magic retired cause the ? ? not cause his skills fell off...if they knew then what we know now about ? Magic could have played at least 5 or 6 more seasons barring injury at a High Level... People forget dude came back in 1996 Fat and out of shape still balling off the bench
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I watched ere sec of dat series. Its funny how mfs say Shaq carried da Lakers,but if u look at dat series ull see Kobe was being doubled n tripled team eretime he crossed da halfcourt line,with and without da ball. LOL @ u sayin shut down by Prince,smh @ dat ? . Payton n Malone were invisible out there.

Malone was hurt... Kobe forced shots and missed even when double and triple team ignoring A dominating Shaq... He was terrible that series and took bad shots and yes Prince held him in check even when matched up 1 on 1. Kobe played badly that Finals. Shaq didnt...
  • b*braze
    edited November 2011
    Options
    this is a debate best discussed by die hard laker fans who been around long enough to see all the GOAT laker candidates play. no kobe hating bias, huge fan of all 4 players...

so i asked my pops.

1 magic
    2 kareem
    3 kobe
    4 shaq

ill leave it at that
  • b*braze
    edited November 2011
    Options
    and pops would get on here and out kobe stan all of us when it comes to current players
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    /thread

Magic will rep the lakers for generations he's the greatest laker of all time

man...that ish should be common knowledge. Feel bad for katz who never seen dude play, the nig made it cool for 6'5" and up guards to play the point.
  • b*braze
    edited November 2011
    Options
    just asked my grandmother, her favorite laker of all time is nick van exel childplease.png

anyway told her to rank the lakers she got

1 magic
    2 kobe
    3 kareem
    4 wilt

my own moms got

1 kobe
    2 magic
    3 everybody else but shaq. she hate shaq

my supervisor got (old white guy obvious by #2 on his list)

1 magic
    2 west
    3 kareem
    4 kobe
    5 baylor

i caught the tail end of magic career, grew up with kobe. never actually seen cap play live, so...

my own list

1a/1b kobe magic
    3 shaq
    4 robert horry (yeah i said it)
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    /thread

Magic will rep the lakers for generations he's the greatest laker of all time

? love magics ? in here so no matter what kobe does he will never be better than magic pure BS when magic himself said kobe was better ? never wanna respond to that
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    it would be nice if you posted the minute mark when he says it so i don't have to watch the whole damn video !!!!!!!!
  • playmaker88
    edited November 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    childplease.png

This ? is funny as ?
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    it would be nice if you posted the minute mark when he says it so i don't have to watch the whole damn video !!!!!!!!

My bad bruh lol