Yo I finally got around to watching this Oz series.

Options
2»

Comments

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ^^^Nig was hyped wasn't he..."suck my ? now."

Anyway, I used to ? with OZ serious. Have Seasons 1-2 on DVD, and 3-6 on tape. Beecher's transformation in the wild man he was in Seasons 1-2 was the focal point of the show. After Keller came and broke his defenses, it brought him down a bit. He still had cold moments (setting up Schillinger's first son, having his second killed), but he turned back into a ? after Keller and Schlinger ? him up.

Schilling (J.K. Simmons) was that dude. Him and Adebsi. They had the whole prison on shook levels respectively. Especially in Season 4 when Querns pretty much let Adebisi run the joint. Dudes was HEATED when Said off'd him. The show was never really the same after that.

I ? with Said, but he was too conflicted for me. ? that white girl, Kareem, and be done with it.

O'Reilly was the GOAT manipulator in prison. Sucks that Cyril ultimately paid for it.

Keller was the most trilla person in there. He did what - and WHO - he wanted, and could work game on pretty much anyone.

Most underrated prisoner goes to Miguel Alvarez. That ? went pure crazy by the end. I felt bad for the guy.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    My ? O'Reilly was responsible (directly or indirectly) for damn near every death in the first series...
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ^^^Nig was hyped wasn't he..."suck my ? now."

Anyway, I used to ? with OZ serious. Have Seasons 1-2 on DVD, and 3-6 on tape. Beecher's transformation in the wild man he was in Seasons 1-2 was the focal point of the show. After Keller came and broke his defenses, it brought him down a bit. He still had cold moments (setting up Schillinger's first son, having his second killed), but he turned back into a ? after Keller and Schlinger ? him up.

Schilling (J.K. Simmons) was that dude. Him and Adebsi. They had the whole prison on shook levels respectively. Especially in Season 4 when Querns pretty much let Adebisi run the joint. Dudes was HEATED when Said off'd him. The show was never really the same after that.

I ? with Said, but he was too conflicted for me. ? that white girl, Kareem, and be done with it.

O'Reilly was the GOAT manipulator in prison. Sucks that Cyril ultimately paid for it.

Keller was the most trilla person in there. He did what - and WHO - he wanted, and could work game on pretty much anyone.

Most underrated prisoner goes to Miguel Alvarez. That ? went pure crazy by the end. I felt bad for the guy.

Was that the dude who gave in and became ? at the end? I remember watching and after his parole got denied, some ? dude kept trying to get at him.

and he was like "Im tired of fighting this, im just tired" and then the lights went off.

That was a damn shame, but i guess it showed every person has a breaking point. It was wack how he just gave up though.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    adebsi rapping that italian=hilarious