What is some women's fascination with hair

Options
ImSoReal
ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
edited November 2011 in The Powder Room
I mean seriously i have a female coworker who is fascinated with her hair and the hair of other women. She always talks about Kim Kardashian having the best hair she has ever seen

Comments

• Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    hoes like to look good not that it matters to yo ? ass
  • ImSoReal
    ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    hoes like to look good not that it matters to yo ? ass

cosign this statement
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hair is always going to be important to women..just accept it.

I love my hair, but I hate actually fixing hair. Pretty low maintenance over here.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    A woman's hair is her vanity.
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I have nice hair, but it went thru changes, because like my grandmother said when I was little, I didn't really need a perm. The perm first made my hair thin, then when I was getting rid of the perm in my hair, my hair got coarse. Now I finally got my real texture growing back. All I need to do is get it blowed straight, and it look like I got a perm. I'm not really fascinated with hair like that, but the hair changes took me thru some swings.
  • dirtyrodney
    dirtyrodney Members Posts: 556
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I grew up in a house full of women so I get it to a degree, but I was stoned like ? watching Good Hair about a month ago and it was like watching the Discovery Channel.
  • El Payaso
    El Payaso Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Real Lady wrote: »
    I have nice hair, but it went thru changes, because like my grandmother said when I was little, I didn't really need a perm. The perm first made my hair thin, then when I was getting rid of the perm in my hair, my hair got coarse. Now I finally got my real texture growing back. All I need to do is get it blowed straight, and it look like I got a perm. I'm not really fascinated with hair like that, but the hair changes took me thru some swings.

I stopped after the first 4 words when I saw a black woman claiming to have nice hair
    After a good laugh session I decided to not read the rest of your ? paragraph.
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I love my hair too. It annoys me a lot but when it looks good, I feel good.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    the things a good hairstyle can do for a woman's appearance is amazing!
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    edited November 2011
    Options
    El Payaso wrote: »
    I stopped after the first 4 words when I saw a black woman claiming to have nice hair
    After a good laugh session I decided to not read the rest of your ? paragraph.

Wait a minute. What???!!!! That's one the most ignorant statements I've ever read.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I love my long blonde hair

I spend lots of money on different products just to try new stuff out

I'm thinking about trying Wen .... I've seen the commericals and it looks amazing !
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    men like hair so females want it to look nice.

women like nice cars and clean homes so men try to have those two things

one of our biggest desires is to be desired. And if hair is what will make a man desire a woman then she will style it in a way to attract/impress a man. Its more of a nature type thing.
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I have noticed this too between my chick and my sisters. They spend a LOT of time with their hair. Good knowledge.