Need Advice On Selling X-Box 360 w/ Kinect

Options
Michael_Malice
Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in IllGaming
It's the 4GB Jawn but I upgraded the harddrive to 60 or 80 I believe I have to check. It's got the Kinect and I have like 3 games for it. It's practically brand new at about 6 months old and I have only played it maybe 5 times. What you ? think I should sell it for? I was thinking $200 but can I get more than that. Let me know.

Comments

• kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    250 easy... the kinect is 150 or 100 by its self... and u giving games too? lol ? nothing less than 250... the 4gb thang out the store by itself is 200
  • Michael_Malice
    edited November 2011
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    250 easy... the kinect is 150 or 100 by its self... and u giving games too? lol ? nothing less than 250... the 4gb thang out the store by itself is 200

Okay good look. I will try the 250. I need to get rid of this thing. I don't see anyone on Craig's list looking for one so I will have to make an ad. I was going to sell it at Gamestop but they will probably only give me $50. ? .
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    $250 at least on craigslist, I wouldn't take anything less.
  • Michael_Malice
    edited November 2011
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    $250 at least on craigslist, I wouldn't take anything less.

I feel you. I'm about to get my wife to make an ad up on Craigs list. Preciate ya!
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    make a lot deal on ebay, or sell the items individually on amazon for reasonable prices.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    make a lot deal on ebay, or sell the items individually on amazon for reasonable prices.

Yeah, you can probably get more doing it this way, but it will take longer to sell all the pieces.
  • Michael_Malice
    edited November 2011
    Options
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    Yeah, you can probably get more doing it this way, but it will take longer to sell all the pieces.

Good look out fellas. If I can't sell it on Craigs List I will check out EBay.