Grown men who keep up wit horoscopes

Options
memphis2sacnicc
memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Do any of yall find it disturbing that some grown men keep up wit their "sign" and include it wit how they live on a daily basis?

Is it safe to say that some men who keep up wit that ? like females, have female traits, is a dl brother or a full fledged ? ?

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I view anyone who believes that ? as a ? .
  • memphis2sacnicc
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lmaoo at that ? , but na. If it provides a push in somebody life i cant knock it. The only way ive checked it was let the day play out first then see if that ? matched. But i dont even believe in astrology signs too crazy. Lol its funny how a newspaper clip can give the same advice to EVERY MUTHAFUCKA in this world about there day yeaa ight.
    Yea, especially since there's like what 7-8 billion people in this world. smh
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Yea me too but u females gonna believe in that ? no matta what wit they gullible ? .
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I shake my head more at grown men that not only obsess about their clothes but other grown mens clothes as well, they're more like full fledged ? . At least astrology dudes read more than name brand labels.
  • memphis2sacnicc
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I shake my head more at grown men that not only obsess about their clothes but other grown mens clothes as well, they're more like full fledged ? . At least astrology dudes read more than name brand labels.
    Yea them tag checkers are suspect also.
  • dirtyrodney
    dirtyrodney Members Posts: 556
    edited November 2011
    Options

You beat me to it, if somebody tell you they a pisces just read them the taurus horoscope. They almost always say "yeah that sounds like me".
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Sometimes them ? be on point I can't front....
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options

this here...I may joke about it, but if anyone seriously takes zodiac signs as some sort of factual thing you're an idiot...just like all the dumb ? who were shocked last year when they made it a news story that...SURPRISE...the stars aren't in the same places as they were thousands of years ago when they initially created the zodiac
  • blackrain
    edited November 2011
    Options
    frostyicy wrote: »
    Sometimes them ? be on point I can't front....

no they don't...i've tricked people by mixing up personality traits supposedly connected to specific zodiac signs and have made people feel dumb when I tell them the traits I named weren't attatched to their sign, they just agreed because I said "Hey, a Taurus acts like this"
  • frostyicy
    edited November 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    this here...I may joke about it, but if anyone seriously takes zodiac signs as some sort of factual thing you're an idiot...just like all the dumb ? who were shocked last year when they made it a news story that...SURPRISE...the stars aren't in the same places as they were thousands of years ago when they initially created the zodiac

Lol true ? some people take them ? way too serious.

Like some people even if their day is perfectly fine and they don't read your horoscope until late at night and the horoscope says you "You will have a bad day, just brush it off and look for a better tomorrow".

You can bet that person will find something negative that happened during the day and they will force that to have ? up their perfect day.
  • frostyicy
    edited November 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    no they don't...i've tricked people by mixing up personality traits supposedly connected to specific zodiac signs and have made people feel dumb when I tell them the traits I named weren't attatched to their sign, they just agreed because I said "Hey, a Taurus acts like this"

Lol some people are just impressionable tho and will believe anything. Thats why i said sometimes they are on point.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Most of da horoscopes be ? imo. But as far as zodiac signs,dat ? be right on point far da most part.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i dont "keep up" with it or nuthin but i be reppin my ? on the cool lol
  • blackrain
    edited November 2011
    Options
    frostyicy wrote: »
    Lol some people are just impressionable tho and will believe anything. Thats why i said sometimes they are on point.

so pretty much you're one of those people? zodiac's are never on point..they're random general things that can be right or wrong given any day or number of circumstances
  • blackrain
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Most of da horoscopes be ? imo. But as far as zodiac signs,dat ? be right on point far da most part.

No people just get conviced they're on point because you've been told so many times...the dates aren't even the same depending on where you read your zodiac information...hell my "sign" is a Libra and I've seen it listed as being anywhere from September 22/24-October 20-24...
  • memphis2sacnicc
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Oh and thats anotha thang, I hate when ? ask whats my sign. ? I don't know nor do I care. "Oh Im just tryin' to see if we're compatible", naw just shut up and drop them pannie drawls ? da only thang thats compatible is my ? and yo ? ? , so spread em'.
  • Flaboy954
    Flaboy954 Members Posts: 48
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Horoscopes ain't where its at.

Zodiac signs on the other hand, 8 times out of 10 they be on point bout all the people I know in life
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

......word