"I Never Cheated In Any Relationship...So Miss Me With That 'Dog' Sh*t".

Options

Comments

• Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm tired of that false double standard females try to pass. They refuse to accept roles for males and females are different. I'm not saying that going out there ? any and everybody is respectable for either gender. It's not. But there is a difference between what guys do to ? multiple chicks and what chicks do to ? multiple guys. Unless he's going exclusively after ? bags, a guy has to put in work or at least have some redeemable quality to get chicks like that. That's why it's called pimping. The same is just not the truth. Any chick that is a 5 or better can go to any bar/lounge/club and walk out with someone to ? if she wants to. It's not like she's earning the ? , she's just giving away the ? . A lion that catches a zebra is a good hunter. The zebra that gets caught easily is just dead. There is no double standard there. As long as women allow the roles of man as the pursuer and woman as the pursued to exist, the idea that men who have sex with lots of women = pimps and women who have sex with lots of men = hoes will always exist.

So what if she's under a 5?
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I get what this dude is trying to say. He's trying to say when he's single he mingle, but when he's in a relatinoship he's faithful. Maybe some of his jumps get attached when he is singled and say that he is a cheater.. So he was trying to clear that up that when he's swinging, it's because he's not really in a relationship.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I don't "cheat". My life is my own game so I make the rules.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Damn lonious monk droppin that fire on these hoes heads...aside that part about "at least a 5" because ANY chick can get ? without trying..? is ? .

That zebra and lion analogy about to replace my lock and key one though....

Kat..is there any flaw in the analogy or you just another female that doesnt like being judged for doing hoe ? ?
  • Niggersauce
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Oh and as far as thread goes ive never cheated and dont plan to. If my chick not handlin biz she can be replaced.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I was young. Plus I started having sex late a ? had to make up for lost time.

Never got caught anyways.

that's 1 of the dumbest justifications for sleeping around ever invented
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    *reason why i'm single and let them know straight up that i'm not lookin for a relationship so i don't have to deal wit that drama post but still deal wit it b/c they think they can change your mind* post
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    that's 1 of the dumbest justifications for sleeping around ever invented

I abide by it doe.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I don't "cheat". My life is my own game so I make the rules.

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Damn lonious monk droppin that fire on these hoes heads...aside that part about "at least a 5" because ANY chick can get ? without trying..? is ? .

That zebra and lion analogy about to replace my lock and key one though....

Kat..is there any flaw in the analogy or you just another female that doesnt like being judged for doing hoe ? ?

The main flaw in that analogy is that we're not lions and zebras.

Women have sex drives just like men, so it's funny to me how men can get so creative when justifying their ? ways, but it's just unthinkable that a woman might behave in the same manner..however right or wrong that may be.
  • kat2180
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol..you can take it or leave it. I just think it's funny...especially in our current society.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

Women have sex drives just like men, so it's funny to me how men can get so creative when justifying their ? ways, but it's just unthinkable that a woman might behave in the same manner..however right or wrong that may be.

it's funny, dudes on here always claim they want chicks to ? within days of meeting them, yet don't expect a woman to have a normal sex drive...or dudes only want a woman's sex drive to be triggered by them...
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

No offense, but do you understand how analogies work? Because your response and the supposed flaw you are noting have nothing to do with the point of the analogy.

Of course we're not lions and zebras, and again to even point this out shows a fundamental lack of understanding of how analogies work.

The point of the analogy is that society still operates with the genders playing particular roles. More often than not men are the pursuers -> hunters -> lions, where women are the ones that are pursued -> hunted -> zebras. The fact that women have sex drives is irrelevant. That doesn't change the fact that there are still roles expected to be played by men and women. And these roles aren't thrown on women by men anymore than vice versa. What I said has never been a way to justify male ? . Why would I even need to do that? Women justify it enough when they know dudes are out there ? and ? them anyway. I'm only pointing out why it's not truly a double standard.

Again, any chick that looks halfway decent can go out anywhere and give the ? up. It takes 0 effort to do that. No one is going to call you a ? or give you credit for anything just because you got ? . You didn't have to earn that in any way. People applaud men who can do that because in order to be that successful with women, you have to have some kind of skill or quality that makes you appealing. Unless he is a celebrity or big time balla, a dude is not just going to walk into a club and be guaranteed to walk out with ? . For him to do that, he's got to have his game on point, the right style, or something that sets him apart from every other dude in there.

It always amuses me when women choose to fight over this point. I mean what are you really arguing anyway? Do you think you should be allowed to be a ? ? Do you want to be patted on the back and high fived for being a ? ? I don't get it.
  • kat2180
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It always amuses me when women choose to fight over this point. I mean what are you really arguing anyway? Do you think you should be allowed to be a ? ? Do you want to be patted on the back and high fived for being a ? ? I don't get it.

No, I just think we as red-blooded human beings should be held to the same standard. I think it's ridiculous that men can wile out and act like fools with no type of self control and fall back on the classic, "Well you know how men are..." excuse, while women get stamped as hoes for the slightest infraction.

And yes I know how analogies work, but that's the only thing I had. It is a good analogy even if I disagree with the premise...whatever.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited December 2011
    Options
    No, I just think we as red-blooded human beings should be held to the same standard. I think it's ridiculous that men can wile out and act like fools with no type of self control and fall back on the classic, "Well you know how men are..." excuse, while women get stamped as hoes for the slightest infraction.

And yes I know how analogies work, but that's the only thing I had. It is a good analogy even if I disagree with the premise...whatever.

I'm not saying it's a good thing for men to do what they do. I think that's what you're missing. ? anything and everything that comes along is a disgusting practice whether you are man or a woman. What I'm saying is that women shouldn't expect the same treatment as men because the circumstances aren't the same. And it's not as simple as saying "Well you know how men are..."

Since you don't like the lion/zebra thing, let's look at it another way.

Person A has a goal. Person A goes out every day, works hard, masters a craft, and puts it to use achieving that goal. Now people in general might not like the goal, but the respect Person A's hustle and the initiative shown in achieving that goal.

Person B has the exact same goal. However, Person B doesn't have to do anything at all to achieve the goal. It basically just drops in Person B's lap whenever it is desired. Again, people don't like the goal, and in this case there is no redeemable quality exhibited by Person B in achieving the goal.

Yes, Person A and Person B want and go after the same thing, but the circumstances behind how they achieve it are completely different. It's not reasonable to expect that Person A be treated the same as Person B because they aren't the same.

This is exactly how it is with men and women. As long as men are in the position where we have to "win over" women, there is going to be some measure of applause given to a guy that can garner consistent success in that area. Even if you don't respect male ? , you got to give a dude his props if he can consistently pull bad chicks. There is no such analog in sexual interaction for women. There can't be because women are set as the prize that is to be won. It's not much of a prize if anybody can get it, so women really only lower their value by trying to do the same thing that men do. Is it fair? Sure it is. You know why? Because women like to be seen as the prize. You guys like to be pursued. You have no problem being the object of a guy's tenacity. You can't have it both ways. You can't want to be elevated in that manner and then cry because you can't behave in a way that debases yourself. That doesn't make sense.
  • kat2180
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Okay I can agree with that..you're right, we were arguing two different points.
  • kat2180
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ive cheated before. Didnt make me feel any better or worse.Now I'm engaged to a woman who is comfortable with open relationships. She can ? anybody she wants and so can I. The reason it works is cuz I like being around her more than I like to be other those other ? ..but i still wanna ? those other ? .

How do you feel about her ? other men?
  • kat2180
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Interesting.....

I don't think I could handle that.

I agree that sex can be purely physical, but damn..I get jealous.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited December 2011
    Options
    No kind of way. Sex is physical. I cant stop her from being sexually attracted to other men or women. So I let her have her fun. Safety is a must though. But other than that she has free reign.

You better than me. If my wife is out there ? other men and women, she ain't really my wife, she's community property. Same could be said about me if I was doing that. My question for you is why even be engaged or married? What the point of making a commitment if there is no real commitment? Why not just be best buddies that ? on occasion and leave it at that?
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I don't ? with cheating, no cheaters in my circle either, ? shows deceit in ya character

to each its own tho, I don't just ask muthafuckas do they cheat......cuz if we cool we cool, I tell my ? keep ya sex life to yaself, I prefer sextalk with a female

and yea- I used to think real lady was an Alias, but as of late she seem to be a real lady......I've become conditioned to ya post and I seem to understand you now

either that or like anotha poster said, i'm loosing it
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    ? like you are the reason they judge me, lol...What's the point though?...Why even call a girl yours if you already know you gon be ? wit other hoes?

have u been in a long term relationship?? dont worry i havent either but the point is when im goin out with a girl, that same girls gets boring and ? is thrown at me 3x more
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol..you can take it or leave it. I just think it's funny...especially in our current society.

Man ? n suck my ? ? since thats what u like so much, ya man prolly out there ? sistas anyway, we dont take white jawns seriously.
  • Niggersauce
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You better than me. If my wife is out there ? other men and women, she ain't really my wife, she's community property. Same could be said about me if I was doing that. My question for you is why even be engaged or married? What the point of making a commitment if there is no real commitment? Why not just be best buddies that ? on occasion and leave it at that?

If being sexually exclusive isn't apart of the deal then the relationship and commitment still remain intact. After all it cant be cheating if its agreed upon beforehand.

Damn lonious you really dropped some heat in this thread. Kat could you come up with an analogy that would hold men and women to the same standard in the sexual plane? Just askin

I applaud dude(astronaut) i'd have it that way if i could.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I never knew marriage was a physical commitment to one person for the rest of your life. Wife doesnt mean she wont be sexually attracted to other people. The reason we are together is because I love her. To the point if she says its done, monogamy only thats something ill do, no hesitaion. But thats not us. She doesnt ? the entire neighorhood. She keeps it discreet, we have sex together as a couple with other women, But its all physical.

lol What do you mean you never knew marriage was a physical commitment to one person for the rest of your life? You never heard of adultery before? Everybody got to do what makes them happy so if it works for you and your chick, more power to you. I just don't see the point of entering into a covenant that is defined by certain commitments if you don't plan on keeping those commitments. Doesn't make sense to me, but I guess people don't see marriage for it's supposed to be anymore.
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    If being sexually exclusive isn't apart of the deal then the relationship and commitment still remain intact. After all it cant be cheating if its agreed upon beforehand.

Damn lonious you really dropped some heat in this thread. Kat could you come up with an analogy that would hold men and women to the same standard in the sexual plane? Just askin

I applaud dude(astronaut) i'd have it that way if i could.

I'm not knocking him, but traditionally physical fidelity is part of the definition of marriage. If people are redefining the concept to mean what they want it to, that's fine, I just don't get the point. Why ? on an established institution? Just do your own thing.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It's so simple yet people make it so complicated. At least you know better.

Yeah...I guess that's just our nature.
    Real Lady wrote: »
    I get what this dude is trying to say. He's trying to say when he's single he mingle, but when he's in a relatinoship he's faithful. Maybe some of his jumps get attached when he is singled and say that he is a cheater.. So he was trying to clear that up that when he's swinging, it's because he's not really in a relationship.

Wow...Wow...This is like your most coherent post ever....Round of applause...
    blackdemo wrote: »
    have u been in a long term relationship?? dont worry i havent either but the point is when im goin out with a girl, that same girls gets boring and ? is thrown at me 3x more

No, my longest/most recent one was 2 years...But I get that it's because I'm young, and I can't expect every girl I catch serious feelings for to be "the one"...So when things would go wrong, it would suck, but I never cheated...And I've been cheated on, but I just wouldn't wanna do that to somebody...Before I ever cheat, I'll just accept the fact that obviously if I'm consciously willing to break the commitment I made to this person, that we're not meant to be on some forever ? ...So I should just let it go, and ? whoever I want to, guilt free.

Oh, and this ? The Lonius Monk...Is like the trillest ? alive in here.