Chicks who brag about being high or smokin' :Yay Or nay

Options
ImSoReal
ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
edited December 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
do you find it hot when you come across a chick who is always talking about getting high and smokin or is that a turn off

for example:

http://twitter.com/#!/MsKeyzKushLand

damn near 99% of her post are about being high or getting high and 99% of her pics are of her stash of her smokin'

Comments

• makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited November 2011
    Options
    how is that in any shape or form a turnon?
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? who smokes weed is more hot. Like an 8 who smokes is a dime in my eyes.
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    who cares, that do not mean she's a ? , because she smoke and drink. some people were raised very religious u believe people are ? and devils because they smoke and drink. I don't like turning on these type of folk, thats why I'll light up and blow smoke in your face. I like people who can look beyond stupid ? .
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Real Lady wrote: »
    who cares, that do not mean she's a ? , because she smoke and drink. some people were raised very religious u believe people are ? and devils because they smoke and drink. I don't like turning on these type of folk, thats why I'll light up and blow smoke in your face. I like people who can look beyond stupid ? .

lol Where did all that come from? Who implied anything about smoking making a chick a ? ?

I hate that ? to be honest. I'm not attracted to a female who smokes. That said her smoking doesn't mean anything to me as long as she's not invading my space with it. However, the bragging about smoking and making a production out of the fact that you do it is just silly. What's the point? If that's what you do, do what you do, but why is it necessary to make sure everyone knows you do it? That's what I can't stand about this younger generation. Everything is about show and about following trends. They are all like drones. I mean people have always been sheep, but it seems like that mentality is at an all time high now.
  • ImSoReal
    edited November 2011
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    how is that in any shape or form a turnon?

I didnt say that it was, im just merely asking and i know guys who do think its hot and a turn on
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I smoke. I Like a chick that smokes.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Brag?...No...Most people who brag about it ain't really bout that life...And if you really do smoke like that, you should have sooooo many more interesting things to talk about than just weed...With that said though, girls who smoke weed, and only weed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited November 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    oh real lady, i love your posts

anyway is it just the attention-? that's bothersome or smoking in general to you guys

I don't like smoking, so with a chick that simply smokes, I dislike her habit.
    With the ones that attention-? , I dislike them.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    oh real lady, i love your posts

anyway is it just the attention-? that's bothersome or smoking in general to you guys
    attention-?

• Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »

• dirtyrodney
    dirtyrodney Members Posts: 556
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »

Word............
  • ImSoReal
    edited November 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    braggin abouit anything over and over again is wack...

cosign i def. agree
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I don't smoke no more

So no I don't like it.

I hate women that brag about anything. Stay humble my friends.
  • Chasin Benjis
    Chasin Benjis Banned Users Posts: 147
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I smoke, and I like a chick that smokes... that's not my main. Im not shallow so I would cuff a chick that does smoke but that wouldnt be my preference, simply cuz now she a be more likely to have more male friends and an excuse for them to lure her to the crib to "smoke a spliff" lol, when the fact is they have ulterior motives.. I know, cuz I do it all the time lol
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dude asks if you like a chick that "BRAGS" about it and the answers in here
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Once you reach a certain age, bragging about getting ? up in general is lame.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    bragging about getting ? up in general is lame.

from man or woman..

ok your braggin about being out of your head..... does that ? even make sense?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I smoke, and I like a chick that smokes... that's not my main. Im not shallow so I would cuff a chick that does smoke but that wouldnt be my preference, simply cuz now she a be more likely to have more male friends and an excuse for them to lure her to the crib to "smoke a spliff" lol, when the fact is they have ulterior motives.. I know, cuz I do it all the time lol

so a person that doesnt ? with smokers, drinkers or whatever other potential vice is shallow for not wanting that ish around them?
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nay.........................
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    that ? just a weed head. but i ? after a blunt thou
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Once you reach a certain age, bragging about getting ? up in general is lame.

it's annoying at any age to me....male or female.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    it's annoying at any age to me....male or female.

Yeah it is, but it's tolerable when it's some 18 yo new to the party scene.

I had to check my sister for that..going on 27 and still posting smokeout pics on her FB. S..M..H!
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited November 2011
    Options
    What would possess a person to put a bunch of pics of them doing illegal ? on the web for everyone to see. These ? don't even keep it ambiguous either. It's not like like have a pic of them smoking a blunt with the implication that's weed. They'll take close up pictures of the ? in their hands so there is no doubt what it is. Damn people are stupid. I mean it's not like smoking weed is the biggest criminal offense or most thuggish act on the earth, but it's still something that can cause trouble for you down the road.
  • it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Me and my girl smoke... But that ? from twitter just an attention ? cuz me or my girl would never put our biz out there like that! If that ? was my girl and she was putting ? on twitter like that i would have slapped tha taste out her mouth! My buisness is my buisness nobody needs to know what i do on my time... And a girl that smokes weed is way sexier than a chick that smokes nicotine! Them ? smell like ash and ass!
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah it is, but it's tolerable when it's some 18 yo new to the party scene.

I had to check my sister for that..going on 27 and still posting smokeout pics on her FB. S..M..H!

eh true...but you gotta have SOMETHIN else goin on other than them 3 or so nights you go out.
    smh@ your sister lol