Options
    Naw
    Your need to flood the forum the woat threads

Makes you the worst by far
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    That's SillyMe. She the baddest chick on this forum. I was gonna get at her sister on myspace a couple years ago but it slipped my mind. Whenever u in DC Sillyme holla @ a real ? !

Imma need a proof pic & ssn. I remember ma back when she was SillyMe. I've seen 3 different pictures that all look different.
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    not even close. real lady's rants and tangents are actually funny most of the time. you're just lame and annoying.

well damn lmao ......
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Real Lady has consistently been one of my favorite posters.

Her posts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your life
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    How did you come into contact with nas? twitter? and he made some fun of you so its been your mission to disprove nas to people that dont know wtf is going on?

This is how it all started. Some years back, I was in the hood going hard, because my family decided they wanted to be outlaws, they got the whole family in some gangsta ? . I was angry and upset, so I was fighting mad ? & ? , & ? on statistics. Some goons around the hood started calling me a gangsta ? . Then they wanted me to represent some gangsta ? . I was doing poetry spoken word, and the hood kept asking me to get in this rap ? . They said people need to know there is females from the streets who believe what you believe. I said fine, but I'm telling you these rap ? is not going to like the ? Iam on. Yeah ya'll ? respect it, but it's not going to get respect in the game. The ? around the way, was making bets that what I was on was going to get gangsta recognition.

so I redirected my path stopped doing spoken word and got on this hiphop mission. I was online promoting some music and battle rapping. This female started texting me saying she use to mess with nas (which I'm pretty much sure it was carmen nas baby mother) and I was online with this dude talking and he was battle rapping. He started saying things to me thru the text trying to give me suspicion that he was nas. I told the ? the other line, she did a investigation and found out it was nas. She immediately jumped to conclusions that we were talking heavier....then I showed him some pics, and kelis saw the pic and mimicked the short hair cut. Kelis thought I was his mistress. So I started ranting about it online.

so anyway when nas saw the pics he thought I was from the burbs trying to be hood. I don't know why ppl think it's a diss saying I look like I'm from the burbs, because thats how I wanted to look. I never wanted to be a G. I think some people get it twisted. They think I went all out my way to ? up my life to be famous on some gangsta ? . ? please. I wanna look like a erb. Thats the ? point of dressing the way I dress. Please take my name out of foul ? (thats my look)

I told the ? around my way what was up, I do not care about it like they do. I always wanted out the ? . & the only way I would rep some G ? if I can do it my way. If not they can do away with that ? . if they r saying being a ? is whats G, o.k fine.....then let the smuts be G's... I do not ? care. This can not take the way that Iam from the hoods of baltimore city.

Some newyorkers got upset because they wanted it to be a newyorker rapper, so they crossed me in the game & put another chick in it who they think is a G. I was just reppin my city & I don't need the gangsta respect to do so. I respect real G's...but I never wanted to be one, and this is exactly why. I don't have the patience for the ? . I don't think it's worth dying for. If I'mma die I want to die with some real respect. I do not care about these idiots gangster games out here. I really don't.

I never said I was a G, let the smuts like carmen have that ? . because this is what all this jealousy is about. Nas is upset because he thought carmen was a G and she let him down. What it was that was his wife, and his moving on was phoney. All he was trying to do is make another carm. & it wasn't going to be me. He should go back to her. Why the ? did they break up, because I am sick of being in the middle of them two. He shouldn't have left her just because ppl started talking down about her, because thats who he love CARMEN. & she is jealous because she think he moved on with me, when he did not. I'm not getting in the middle of their ? .
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I don't have a problem with either of you...
  • Real Lady
    edited November 2011
    Options
    New yorkers who think only real G's come out of new york need to get a reality check. That ? is childish, because real people are everywhere not just new york city. The rap game is not worth selling your soul for, just because you want a certain city to stay on top, you going scandalize someones life? It's not worth it. Back in the day new yorkers used to get killed on the block, because they would come down here and say it's not gangsta because they don't see projects. That ? is old, it's new yorkers who know thats not true, and you still got the lames who believe that myth.

I am not scared of anyone in any hood, but I never called myself a G..& I'm not willing to be a ? for some gangsta respect. They coming at the wrong one. Just like we say on the block take that ? back up new york
  • Real Lady
    edited November 2011
    Options
    & FYI ? the G code in the rap game, because I can walk around the hood all day. The hood love me, and I did all I can do.
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I almost spit out my food when I saw this thread's title.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Real Lady wrote: »
    This is how it all started. Some years back, I was in the hood going hard, because my family decided they wanted to be outlaws, they got the whole family in some gangsta ? . I was angry and upset, so I was fighting mad ? & ? , & ? on statistics. Some goons around the hood started calling me a gangsta ? . Then they wanted me to represent some gangsta ? . I was doing poetry spoken word, and the hood kept asking me to get in this rap ? . They said people need to know there is females from the streets who believe what you believe. I said fine, but I'm telling you these rap ? is not going to like the ? Iam on. Yeah ya'll ? respect it, but it's not going to get respect in the game. The ? around the way, was making bets that what I was on was going to get gangsta recognition.

so I redirected my path stopped doing spoken word and got on this hiphop mission. I was online promoting some music and battle rapping. This female started texting me saying she use to mess with nas (which I'm pretty much sure it was carmen nas baby mother) and I was online with this dude talking and he was battle rapping. He started saying things to me thru the text trying to give me suspicion that he was nas. I told the ? the other line, she did a investigation and found out it was nas. She immediately jumped to conclusions that we were talking heavier....then I showed him some pics, and kelis saw the pic and mimicked the short hair cut. Kelis thought I was his mistress. So I started ranting about it online.

so anyway when nas saw the pics he thought I was from the burbs trying to be hood. I don't know why ppl think it's a diss saying I look like I'm from the burbs, because thats how I wanted to look. I never wanted to be a G. I think some people get it twisted. They think I went all out my way to ? up my life to be famous on some gangsta ? . ? please. I wanna look like a erb. Thats the ? point of dressing the way I dress. Please take my name out of foul ? (thats my look)

I told the ? around my way what was up, I do not care about it like they do. I always wanted out the ? . & the only way I would rep some G ? if I can do it my way. If not they can do away with that ? . if they r saying being a ? is whats G, o.k fine.....then let the smuts be G's... I do not ? care. This can not take the way that Iam from the hoods of baltimore city.

Some newyorkers got upset because they wanted it to be a newyorker rapper, so they crossed me in the game & put another chick in it who they think is a G. I was just reppin my city & I don't need the gangsta respect to do so. I respect real G's...but I never wanted to be one, and this is exactly why. I don't have the patience for the ? . I don't think it's worth dying for. If I'mma die I want to die with some real respect. I do not care about these idiots gangster games out here. I really don't.

I never said I was a G, let the smuts like carmen have that ? . because this is what all this jealousy is about. Nas is upset because he thought carmen was a G and she let him down. What it was that was his wife, and his moving on was phoney. All he was trying to do is make another carm. & it wasn't going to be me. He should go back to her. Why the ? did they break up, because I am sick of being in the middle of them two. He shouldn't have left her just because ppl started talking down about her, because thats who he love CARMEN. & she is jealous because she think he moved on with me, when he did not. I'm not getting in the middle of their ? .

Wow..this ? reads like a novel.

So I guess the summary of this post....dare I say it..

Nas lost?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    i agree with kai.............

except sometimes i dont kno wtf real lady be talkin about

and all the nas references
    sboogie wrote: »
    nah, u r actually way worse...
    she/it is wierd as ? though...

I say no more...
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I said it before I found out about his fetish for transexuals, that Dark Crusader was easliy one of the best posters of all time.

He had his own lane and created havoc in here with simple everyday threads.

And the fact that he was married for "6 months" for what seemed like 3 years.. hilarious.

But, that ? ? ... that was it, I couldnt defend that ? ? .
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ? please,Nas seems like the type to be allergic to the internet and darkskinned chics as well..

--Hate.
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    oh please, I'll never believe I look like a man. With so many people out here, I find it odd that people keep telling me I'm not all that. Even if I looked like precious I would still ? on ? .

u should just take an up close ? pic without coverin ya throat, also 2 show more of that lovely face of yours
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited December 2011
    Options
    U wanna travel to Cali? Im 29 wit no kids, single, own spot, own car and own a plumbing service. ;)

plumbing service, huh?

that's convenient, so it wouldn't b hard 4 u 2 take this post n flush it down the toilet, u lookin thirsty. especially over a pic that's not even distinguishable
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited December 2011
    Options

yo u is 2 funny i wish u lived in NY, cause i fill like dealin wit u would b a straight laff factory. this whole post had a ? dyin, especially the part with u wanting 2 look like a herb.

u went from a family of outlaws, 2 spoken words to ya "hiphop mission" to carmen then to nas online battle rapping LMFFFFFFFAAAAAO, i'm finished b. u is 2 much.

then muthafukaz getting they sherlock holmes on , but honestly if u was talking with carmen in the 1st place, why did she conduct an investigation???

if she was really carmen she would of let u kno it was Nas of the bat

but 4 real tho, i think ya azz is on one .
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    plumbing service, huh?

that's convenient, so it wouldn't b hard 4 u 2 take this post n flush it down the toilet, u lookin thirsty. especially over a pic that's not even distinguishable
    Yea a plumbing service. I been on this board since '04, I know exactly what she looks like.
  • Real Lady
    edited December 2011
    Options
    yo u is 2 funny i wish u lived in NY, cause i fill like dealin wit u would b a straight laff factory. this whole post had a ? dyin, especially the part with u wanting 2 look like a herb.

u went from a family of outlaws, 2 spoken words to ya "hiphop mission" to carmen then to nas online battle rapping LMFFFFFFFAAAAAO, i'm finished b. u is 2 much.

then muthafukaz getting they sherlock holmes on , but honestly if u was talking with carmen in the 1st place, why did she conduct an investigation???

if she was really carmen she would of let u kno it was Nas of the bat

but 4 real tho, i think ya azz is on one .

pretty much that was ol girl carm. What happened is she thought I was bait. So therefore she was still ? him when he was with kelis. She would hit my inbox and let me know everytime she saw him or talk to him on the phone. At first she didnt know who I was, so I was her E-pal, someone she would chat to online and tell her secrets about nas.she calls him (mosquito) So she mentioned she still had feelings for him and she was ? around with him,when we were E-friends. So when I met the poster on line and suspected it was nas, I told her. She got upset because she knew she told me her feelings, and she thought I started seeing him. All of a sudden the hacking and spamming started (with my account) the insults started online. At first she was friendly and used to hold intelligent conversations, until she found out the poster was indeed nas. She hit me back like, (after some weeks) YEAH THATS HIM, I just was with him the other night, and he logged in with that user name and started posting on the battle forum. Then she turned against me online. So right then and there, I knew not to get in between them. But how I know it was her for sure, because she started telling people, and the rumors started to get back around to my ears, it's a small world.

At first I didnt think it was carm, but she gave me hints, she was pretending to be carmen friend. She would say. I know carmen personally, she's a good girl. She would always take up for carmen. (herself) At first I thought it was just her home girl. Either way it was the fact that she got so upset that warned me to stay out of it, however she assumed I jumped in it.
  • Real Lady
    edited December 2011
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Imma need a proof pic & ssn. I remember ma back when she was SillyMe. I've seen 3 different pictures that all look different.

yeah if I go to Boston, I'm a Redbone, but if I go to Miami I'm Darkskin. I know it get confusing. People get me mixed up with people. I can look good and bad all in the same day. My looks change so much I can't really keep up with it. Thats why I just say let me be. right now I look tired.
  • Real Lady
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    ? please,Nas seems like the type to be allergic to the internet and darkskinned chics as well..

--Hate.

nas is the type that do not like females with gangster respect. Since carm did not get it. He want to ? you out. Thats why I said in the first place when I was on this ? . Thats some ? do not understand the ones like nas. It's moreso some guys are trying to be G's, and when the respect is given to a female they want to ? them out and ? them. They don't think females suppose to be get G respect.(or they get upset that they thought a female was a G, when it was just a ? ) So the whole time we were chatting and I was telling him I was a poet, and I knew some underground rappers. I let him hear some tracks he started assuming I was ? all these ? , so therefore I suppose to be a jump & a hoe with him online.

I think thats the same beef him and foxy had.. I also understand mega's beef. Nas get jealous of G respect.
  • Real Lady
    edited December 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    are U autistic?

no I'm actually so intelligent, that Iam frustrated wit ppl disturbing my life & all they want to know is ? at the end. I almost died serval times, and I've almost been killed, I don't got time for hoe games. I'm not a child, when I say I'm beefing I am not playing. People play beef with me, they just want to know am I tough....C'mon that ? is ridicuals. When I'm beefing it's for-real, I'm not testing your strength. I don't have a lot of time for people who like to test ppl, because I am very intelligent. My life has been disturbed, so I act shaky because I almost left this world at a point, I don't find it funny that ppl continue to mock me and make fun. I am person that could have been dead, but yet people are just concerned about my looks.( Who look better, and who got better ? .) That kinda bothers me.
  • NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I think thats the same beef him and foxy had.. I also understand mega's beef. Nas get jealous of G respect.

Nas and Foxy have been friends forever, they just had a minor fall out. And is this "mega" you're talking about Cormega as in Cory McKay? LOL, I just saw him at his baby shower a ouple of months ago. I've known Nas, Mega, Nature and all of them for years. Their "beef" was not about "jealousy" or "G respect". LOL Oh boy
  • NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    so nyceecee, since you know all these people, do you know real lady as well? just trying to see if there's anything to corroborate her stories

LOL, I don't know her at all. I think she's from B'More and I only know about 3 people there. Her stories are confusing and all over the place.

I'm not saying she's lying and/or crazy, but none of what she says sounds like something Nas (or Carmen) would do, but I'm not 100% sure of what happens when people get behind a computer screen. I do know that when I see him, I'm gonna ask if he's been stalking and spreading rumors about a woman on the internet though. hahaha!!!
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I knew an autistic kid in HS who was a senior when he was 14. Genius ? , he had the gimpy walk tho and a slight speech impediment. I knew his older brother tho and he told me that everything was cool with the autism and he really was smart as hell, but he would wake up in the middle of the night and ? in their kitchen drawers, all over the silverware some mornings. And the autistic kid never could understand what the problem was. But he could tell you anything about math and history.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    word? n i thought u 2 were the same person this whole time......
This discussion has been closed.