I went to a non-denomational church, I always got in arguements with penacostals ...

Real Lady
Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
edited November 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
and apostolic believers.

First of all the church I went to was non denomational it was a church called THE CHURCH OF DISCIPLES....non-denomational means we werent baptist apostolic, penacostal, or etc.. Which mean we were taught scriptures and not demonation. The pastor was from the streets, and he just got out of jail when he started the church, so it had a outreach ministry for people who come from the streets. So the whole church was from the streets. & majority of the church was from the projects. (people use to get in project beef on the church bus)LOL....

now I started meeting people who were apostolic and penacostal, and they believed if you wore jewerly make up drank or smoke you were a jezabel. so they didnt believe my church was a real church or that we were really believers since the church was liberal.

I found that these type of people who have the penacostal and apostolic beliefs go wild when they start wearing jewerly, make up and put on a pair of jeans. They believe these things are called backsliding.

so when they are out in the so-called "world" they believe everyone who have FUN party wear jewerly are devils and ? , so thats what they become.

Alot of people who believe this are mis-juding people, not only that they have no idea that its the truth that set u free. They do not understand that sin can-not come between salvation. it's a mis-belief that ? want us to be perfect. He just want us to come to repentance. These same ppl will sell their souls because they are not perfect, they try to convince everyone to be like them. I just want to let them know, just because you SIN do not mean you have to SELL YOUR SOUL.

Comments

• Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    today is november 30, 2011....

wednesday...the day after tuesday and the day before thursday....

there are 31 days left in the year.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    LMAO my mom's pentecostal. First time she wore jeans was when I was like 11. ? is wild. She just got her ears pierced this year. She know to miss me with that dumb ? though.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    today is november 30, 2011....

wednesday...the day after tuesday and the day before thursday....

there are 31 days left in the year.

Party and party and YEAH?! Fun fun fun fun!
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    i was raised Penacostal as well. imo they some of what they do causes more harm than good.
    her pastor refused to do wedding ceremonies if there was dancing at the reception..wtf? I'm talking clean fun gospel music and electric slide type dancing.
  • Lady_Capoeira
    Lady_Capoeira Members Posts: 197 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    i was raised penacostal as well. Imo they some of what they do causes more harm than good.
    Her pastor refused to do wedding ceremonies if there was dancing at the reception..wtf? i'm talking clean fun gospel music and electric slide type dancing.

lmao!!!!!!