Why do some of you want artists to flop and fail?

Options
Paul Hate.
Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in The Reason
I dont care how whack an artist is I dont wanna see another dude back in the ghetto...

Idgaf if its a chingy double album stinking up the airwaves,I wish them sucess.They got families and employees(most of them keep alot of cats out the hood).

For my ears sake,I would like to see more quality artists on top but I dont sit and wait and get happy when an artist i dont like doesnt do well.

Gtfoh,thats some crab ? .

Comments

• Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i dont want lil b to flop and fail

i want that ? to die

? the ?
  • Plop Star
    edited November 2011
    Options
    if i hear another waka flocka song on the radio im running somebody the ? over
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    because people are mad that even when an artist fails, it's a success compared to most of things they've accomplished. or they even want the artist to take a hit in their personal lives(like tomp wishing beyonce isn't preggo and if she is he hopes it's not jay's), not that jay has ever failed in sales though.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    *pretends I'm on my comp and post's BoB's "Haters" video"

U should call names and make this interesting
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    because some artists are just an embarassment
  • Paul Hate.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    because some artists are just an embarassment

^So you wish poverty on them?
  • Paul Hate.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lil B is horrible,but I dont want him to fail either.I wish him at least financial success.Where he can take care of himself and his family...
  • StillFaggyAF
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    ^So you wish poverty on them?

in 2011, having bad album sales doesn't relegate you to poverty
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    As an artist trying to promote my own ? , I never want to see another ? fail. If anything a ? like Lil B getting success is motivation to do better than that with good ass music. I do think these dudes dont need to be rapping anyway, but more success and money to anyone who coming up period.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? is haters duke.
  • Paul Hate.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    As an artist trying to promote my own ? , I never want to see another ? fail. If anything a ? like Lil B getting success is motivation to do better than that with good ass music. I do think these dudes dont need to be rapping anyway, but more success and money to anyone who coming up period.

Basically..like so what dude is whack..Dont listen and keep it moving.Dont hate and get all happy if the dude flops and catches L's..like it was funny when he got knocked out.I wouldnt wish death on the ? or see him flop..lol.I dont wish ill on nobody unless they wish ill on me..
  • Paul Hate.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    in 2011, having bad album sales doesn't relegate you to poverty

^yeah but if they album doesnt do well,the label wont recoup and theyll be in debt.Why would you want them out the game?If theyre embarassing dont purchase or listen..I dont.

Im not talking 2 your post in particular..but in general why do some people hate on another so much.Let them get their paper..Support the artists you like.
  • StillFaggyAF
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ^yeah but if they album doesnt do well,the label wont recoup and theyll be in debt.Why would you want them out the game?If theyre embarassing dont purchase or listen..I dont.

Im not talking 2 your post in particular..but in general why do some people hate on another so much.Let them get their paper..Support the artists you like.

i see what you're saying, i bought several albums this year when i usually just download, i mean personally, i only really dislike a few artists, and i usually don't pay them no mind. like that Gucci Mane/White Girl Mob nonsense. i want them to fail
  • Plop Star
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lil B is horrible,but I dont want him to fail either.I wish him at least financial success.Where he can take care of himself and his family...

lil b should have got in beef and been shot already

i lost all respect for cali ?
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? is haters duke.

• ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i dont want them back in poverty just not doin music, you can want one without wanting the other
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Basically..like so what dude is whack..Dont listen and keep it moving.Dont hate and get all happy if the dude flops and catches L's..like it was funny when he got knocked out.I wouldnt wish death on the ? or see him flop..lol.I dont wish ill on nobody unless they wish ill on me..

Exactly. However, I dont think Lil B, Odd Future, or White Girl Mob need to be rapping period. Ever. At All. No More.
  • Pretty Fred
    Pretty Fred Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Something like the song "This Can't be Life" you see these dudes getting on and its just like...huh?!

-who buys this sh*t?

-do people really listen to this?

-this is a joke right?

these are some comments i make when seeing new artist.
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    agree with this thread. People are just ? haters. But then again sometimes someone's true opinion may come off as hate but

its just probably how they feel.
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    and on the topic of lil b i don't think its his music, that make people fans. It more the overall movement being positive or whatever the ? .

i don't like lil b i mean some of his ? is funny but for the most part its mind boggling hes doing shows, so hes eating. But i would never
    wish death upon him or anything.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited December 2011
    Options
    da only person/group i really feel that way about is woodface/ggggggay-unit cuz them faggotz aint nuttin but a bunch of negative bitchz mainly WOODFACE tearin down blk rapperz but when his shady white racist cracka slave massah FEMINEM getz xposed as a KLANSMEN this muuunkee dont diss his cracka azz,.,.imean them muuunkeez use 2 stay preyin on a rapperz down fall so 2 watch woodface & his muuunkeecracka-unit crumble does bring a smile 2 my face especially since im n da 757 bad newz, va area! lol
  • Attibesgest
    Attibesgest Members Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    Options