"Classy ladies hate Hoes because we men LOVE them...."

Options
I.B. Blackman
I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Are You A Hoe?

Hundreds of Hoes dressed in skin tight clothing and six inch heels. Synthetic Hair and eye lashes faker than a four dollar bill. Men lined up from wall to wall, their head in a tizzy, not knowing which ass to stare at. No, this is not the club, it’s the mall.....

All Star Weekend has come and gone and hurricane Ka-Ratchet hit Los Angeles with the force of a Gabourey Sidibe lap dance. As we walked the mall, somewhere between Wet Seal and the Pinkberry, I had an epiphany. Life would suck without Hoes.

tumblr_l2wfnbbL1h1qak296o1_500.jpg

I’m sick of people bad mouthing Hoes. It’s so easy to judge a Hoe; no one wants to understand these Hoes.

So I want to give a shout out to the Hoes who came out to LA this weekend and wore short skirts in the rain. The Hoes that did their homework and studied the roster of every NBA team so they wouldn’t get fooled by some random tall ? . Can I give a round of applause to the beautiful ? who packed into hotel rooms four to a bed, and extra kudos to the fat friend who paid extra and still ended up sleeping on the floor? Let’s stand up for the naïve eye candy that stood outside the Highlands with only $20 in her fake Louie Bag hoping that her looks would get her into the club the same way it has in her hometown. Let’s hear it for the freaks who unselfishly ? a broke ? because there was nothing else to do after leaving Roscoe’s. But truthfully this blog is dedicated to the bad hoes who ? an NBA player so good that she’s now being flown out to Miami for round 2… may his ? bless you with your own VH1 show. Women are quick to classify other women as Hoes. No woman says she’s a Hoe, but a lot of you allow yourselves to be treated like a Hoe. The Hoe is not the bad guy, in her mind she’s just “getting hers”. Maybe the public school system failed her and now she’s trying to come up on something that will make her life easier. I respect Hoes more than I respect freaks who give it up for free. If you’re going to get smutted out, why not get something out of the deal?

Dumb ? : ? you because you’re cute or have a nice car.

Ladies: ? you after you’ve earned their trust and have committed yourself to her and only her.

Hoes: ? you because of money or status.

All females break down into those categories. Take a minute and think about which one you are… Not all of you are ladies… you don’t have to tell me, but be honest with yourself.

2009-05-25-17-12.jpg

Most girls have been the dumb ? when they were young and then graduated to being a Lady or a Hoe. Universities are crammed with dumb ? , high GPA— but she’ll sleep with damn near any guy, that’s why college parties are so jumping. Experience with ? men will cure any girl of being a Dumb ? – hopefully. But If you’re 22 years old and still giving up free ? then you have no right to make Hoe jokes, you’re worse than a Hoe.

$$$

Classy ladies hate Hoes because we men LOVE them. You know why women say ? like, “I’m dressing like a Hoe tonight”?

Because Hoes have the most fun in life. They can throw on the tightest outfit they can find; walk stank, and make your man ignore what you’re saying just to sneak a peek. And if you’re not around she’s equipped with the tools to take him from you or get in his pockets for the money he was going to spend on you. Hoes are AWESOME! A lot of guys want to be gangstas but they don’t want to bust a gun. A lot of women really want to be Hoes but they don’t want to be judged. This girl once said, “Can we get a day without hoes”. Do you know how boring that would be? Hoes are the reason we get fresh. Hoes are the reason we buy nice cars. Without hoes ? would walk around with no haircut and rocking pajama pants. What would rappers write about? No straight man gives a ? about a Louie Vuitton Belt? But they wear it for the Hoes. We want the biggest and brightest because Hoes are attracted to ? that glitters. Ladies like nice things, but they’re not going to ? you off the strength of your watch—but a Hoe will drain your ? if you’re rocking that Mueller properly. We live in a world where you can give a Hoe a ride to the mall and she’ll ? you—think about that. Ladies ask too many ? questions, like where you work, if you have any kids, and have a list of “Deal Breakers”. Hoes don’t care if you’re out of work or trapping, as long as you have gas in that Lexus and money to feed her.

$$$

There’s a debate in Black culture, “Can you turn a hoe Into a Housewife”. Most say no. YOU’RE ? ? .

Do you realize that your mother, aunt, or godmother was probably a Hoe in her day? A lot of you girls that are currently in relationships– your man has no idea that you use to Hoe. By Hoe I don’t mean an exchange of greenbacks… you’ve done something in order to get something in return, maybe you don’t talk about it, or you blame it on liquor, but you did it. So don’t sit up and judge another female when you’re ? a man that’s not your boyfriend because he took you to see an Adam ? movie. One of my best friends was at a party, this guy was trying to push up on her the entire night, she wasn’t feeling him so she ignored. Finally dude did what any thirsty ? would do; he put his money where his mouth was. “I’ll give you $500 if you suck my ? ”. Of course she did it! She said she went to bathroom, put the money in her purse, sucked his ? for literally ten seconds, got up, and walked out. I died laughing, “he said suck it, he didn’t say how long”. She will never tell the man she’s going to marry that story. Her future children will NEVER know about any of the times she’s ? for money. Hoes are like The Bride from ? Bill. When funds are low, best believe she can pull out the Hanzo sword ? , come out of retirement, and use years of hoe knowledge to get that money she needs to keep her family living well. Being a Hoe is a trade they can’t teach in school, and unlike that paralegal certificate you wasted your time getting it can make you an endless amount of money.

Comments

• I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    7 out of 10 girls are hoes or have been hoes in the past.....

Don’t be upset. You know which percent you fall into. There are many subcategories of hoes, just like Bubba Gump broke down shrimp; Hoes too can come in many forms. Pay My Rent Hoe, Too Much To Drink Hoe, Summer Time Hoe, In Another City Hoe, My Man Made Me Mad Hoe, Groupie Hoe, or the professional “I need money up front” Hoe. Whatever category you are in make sure you’re a not a dumb hoe. Dumb hoes are the ones you know about, Smart hoes move in silence. No one should ever know who you’re ? or what you’re getting out of them. Don’t be a Discount Hoe either. Most ? aren’t balling so they only ? with Discount Hoes, those girls who ? for Red Lobster biscuits and a pack of yaki hair. When I was in the mall observing these All Star Weekend Hoes I could take one look and tell what level of Hoe she was. A lot of ? were hollering at Hoes that were out of their price range. You really think a girl that looks that good with a body that banging came all the way to LA to go back to your crib in Hawthorne and smoke weed??? I didn’t see one bad ? stop at the cry of “Ay what’s ya name”. A real hoe doesn’t get pulled; she sizes you up then PULLS YOU. Those are the hoes I respect. You flew out to All Star Weekend and you don’t even like Basketball? You’re a Hoe. But let’s not disrespect the Smart Hoes by categorizing them with the freaks and Discount Hoes that were also out in these streets. “Girl I shut down LA, I ain’t even pay to get in the club”? you didn’t shut anything down but your immune system when you ? that dude raw because he said he was Lupe Fiasco’s road manager. Smart Hoes don’t do that. A Smart Hoe will go back home on Monday to her boyfriend, kiss him passionately, tell him how much she missed him and how wack LA was. She doesn’t need to brag to local girls about the Diddy party she got in for free, the ? from the Clippers who broke her off with a few dollars, or the lame ? who paid for her hotel room and didn’t even get a ? . Hoes know the game, and hoes know how to survive. It’s the oldest profession in the world.

2livecrew-asnastyasthey.jpg

Ask your mother how many trips to Miami she took before you were born? No, don’t ask that because I don’t think any of us want to know. But the point is, Hoes don’t fade into the darkness once they hit age 40. What happened to the Hoes from the 2001 All Star Weekend? Where are the girls from the 2 Live Crew videos from the early 90’s? They are mothers and wives. You can’t turn a hoe into a housewife? Look at your family tree, before you make such an ignorant statement....

http://blackgirlsareeasy.com/2011/02/are-you-a-hoe.html
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i love these hoes b.............
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    great thread btw

the only one of this length that i have actually read
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    No, classy ladies hate hoes because hoes make it harder for classy ladies to be classy.

It's kinda hard to hold out on sex until you trust a guy and deem him worthy, if he can just go to the next chick without have to prove anything. It's hard to stand for principles and demand a dude respect those principles when there is some chick out there who stands for nothing and doesn't expect the guys she messes with to stand for anything either.

Hoes are the exact people classy ladies should hate because hoes are the ones that invalidate any positive and proactive message they try to put out about their gender.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    "these hoes all the same, all that change is their outfits"

All women are hoes to me, in the fact that all of them are trying to find a come up and have "ways" if you make them comfortable enough to express it. Some like to pretend like they aren't like that but they just operate and show it on different type of levels.

Most of the hoes i've met in my life have been from college, i'm talking about chicks who are in school for teaching, nursing,etc.
  • FoolTime
    FoolTime Members Posts: 1,311 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I don't love no hoes

I just ? em and leave em
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited November 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

All women are hoes to me, in the fact that all of them are trying to find a come up and have "ways" if you make them comfortable enough to express it. Some like to pretend like they aren't like that but they just operate and show it on different type of levels.

Most of the hoes i've met in my life have been from college, i'm talking about chicks who are in school for teaching, nursing,etc.

By that logic, every human being on earth is a hoe. Everyone has something they want to achieve. Everyone wants to "come up" in some way and everyone is willing to pay some price to do just that.
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I don't have a problem with hoes as long as I'm not affected by their ? . So far I haven't been so I'm good.
  • usmarin3
    edited November 2011
    Options
    By that logic, every human being on earth is a hoe. Everyone has something they want to achieve. Everyone wants to "come up" in some way and everyone is willing to pay some price to do just that.

Difference is most men are brought up to go and earn your own ? , ? are taught go get a ? who can get you ? . It's the old joke by Chappelle "men don't like nice things because we like nice things, men like nice things because women like nice things". ? are always scheming for a come up and marriage is the biggest come up.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Explain these hoe levels please...lmao

And really 70% of females are hoes? Who did that research?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    great thread btw

the only one of this length that i have actually read

• Westie
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Difference is most men are brought up to go and earn your own ? , ? are taught go get a ? who can get you ? . It's the old joke by Chappelle "men don't like nice things because we like nice things, men like nice things because women like nice things". ? are always scheming for a come up and marriage is the biggest come up.

So explain the worthless ? that still get ? .
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    *does not love hoes*
  • nex gin
    edited November 2011
    Options
    No, classy ladies hate hoes because hoes make it harder for classy ladies to be classy.

It's kinda hard to hold out on sex until you trust a guy and deem him worthy, if he can just go to the next chick without have to prove anything. It's hard to stand for principles and demand a dude respect those principles when there is some chick out there who stands for nothing and doesn't expect the guys she messes with to stand for anything either.

Hoes are the exact people classy ladies should hate because hoes are the ones that invalidate any positive and proactive message they try to put out about their gender.

So you just gonna go from thread to thread droppin' knowledge today? Quit showing off...lol.
  • usmarin3
    edited November 2011
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »
    Explain these hoe levels please...lmao

And really 70% of females are hoes? Who did that research?

Just depends on when they will do ? and what they will do, it's all relative in what you give them. Some ? ration out when they give up ? by how many times you take them out, if you show them you are moving towards a commitment, or to keep your interest.

Then you have the hoes who are straight up front who will ? you if you buy them a vodka and tonic at the bar. It's all the same ? , they'll give up something if they see they can get something of value in return.

There are two types of hoes, hoes with patience and hoes without patience.
  • dirtyrodney
    dirtyrodney Members Posts: 556
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I seen ? with that mad face like in the picture. Classic! Get ya ass game up hoe
  • usmarin3
    edited November 2011
    Options
    So explain the worthless ? that still get ? .

They have something that ? want on some level, not just materialistic ? . Maybe it's looks, maybe it's how he carries himself (swagger), etc.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited November 2011
    Options

That true to a point. Got to give credit where it's due though. Fewer and fewer women have that mindstate because the option is no longer there. Most of them have to be independent. That of course has led to the rise of a whole other group of obnoxious and annoying women but that's a topic for another thread.
    nex gin wrote: »
    So you just gonna go from thread to thread droppin' knowledge today? Quit showing off...lol.

lol What can I say, slow work day today.
  • Westie
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Just depends on when they will do ? and what they will do, it's all relative in what you give them. Some ? ration out when they give up ? by how many times you take them out, if you show them you are moving towards a commitment, or to keep your interest.

Then you have the hoes who are straight up front who will ? you if you buy them a vodka and tonic at the bar. It's all the same ? , they'll give up something if they see they can get something of value in return.

There are two types of hoes, hoes with patience and hoes without patience.

So what about a woman who just ? because she's ? ? Do those not exist? We always use the barter system to ? ?
  • usmarin3
    edited November 2011
    Options
    So what about a woman who just ? because she's ? ? Do those not exist? We always use the barter system to ? ?

That happens too, but generally ? like that can't have sex without strings attach. She will catch feelings on some level, especially if another girl works her way in the scenario.
  • Westie
    edited November 2011
    Options
    That happens too, but generally ? like that can't have sex without strings attach. She will catch feelings on some level, especially if another girl works her way in the scenario.

But feelings aren't the issue. Sex for some type of gain is. So not every woman is a hoe then. Ok, just clarifying this.
  • usmarin3
    edited November 2011
    Options
    But feelings aren't the issue. Sex for some type of gain is. So not every woman is a hoe then. Ok, just clarifying this.

Feelings lead to relationship dude, it's one in the same.
  • Westie
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Feelings lead to relationship dude, it's one in the same.

It's not the same. And feelings don't lead to a relationship in all cases. If you're having sex just to have sex that's not hoing. You have sex for physical reasons, so that's some sort of gain. By your logic every human being who engages in sexual activities is a hoe.

Oh yeah, I'm not a dude.
  • nex gin
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ok...I'mma need to know nigguhs definition of what constitutes a hoe forreal. According to some of ya'll, if it has a ? , it's a hoe.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Allow me to provide the soundtrack to this thread. LOL