"Classy ladies hate Hoes because we men LOVE them...."

Options
13»

Comments

• Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The type of family I come from hoes are accepted. So in the past I had aunts and cousins that already went that route. Yes some were classy hoes in relationships. & it taught me exactly what a hoe is. I don't go around believing Iam a hoe because I have sex. A lot of these women are getting messed up by these religious street rebels, that start running the streets with their religious beliefs. These rebels believe that having sex before a legal marriage is hoeing. These type of religious pimps are men who get into women heads who are not really hoes and make them believe they are a hoe. Alot of these girls you see today are not really ? , they are women who became hoes because someone made them believe they are a hoe.

This misconception messed up women like lil kim, foxy brown and nicki minaj.. Some of ya'll really think these girls were born hoes. Not hardly they got brainwashed by the religious hoe doctrine. It's men out here who like to see the good girl turn bad, the innocent looking women become evil. It's a turn on to them, they get in these women head when they are young and naive. & this is why I fight for liberation because I don't like what has happened to the others. Instead of people thinking inside they are really women like me, they want to believe that inside a woman like me is really a hoe. Ya'll got it twisted these girls are getting turned out, they are not BORN that way.

A real hoe is someone who love being a hoe. & love being deceitful Alot of these other women are being misguided and turned out by these religious pimps, who need to get their ass out the streets and go back to church. eventho they pretend to be liberal they are still religious, and they were told the street life was a devils playground, so they are in the streets thinking everyone is of the devil.. and mixing ? up
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    A lot of ppl are not liberated.... & I'm not believing your strict religious ? . I know the difference between liberation and hoeing. Go back to the Pentecostal church, cause thats where alot of people belong with your jezebel beliefs. A make up kit & tight jeans do not make you a jezabel.