White Air Force Ones? Hoodrat Shoe Wear?

Options
thehonorable
thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in Fashion Forward
Just a question. They match white belts. Makes sense to me. Thoughts?

Comments

• louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    None of my hoes wear Air force 1's. I like a chick that spend a couple bucks on her shoe game.
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    young chicks usually wear 1's and Jays.... I only like chicks that wear tennis shoes to work out, or to make a quick run to Wally World lol
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    young chicks usually wear 1's and Jays.... I only like chicks that wear tennis shoes to work out, or to make a quick run to Wally World lol

Unless she dressed down wearing sweats or b-ball shorts...

My ex ALWAYS wore Jordans, sometimes she'd wear "flats" I think they were called..but it was rare she'd wear heels..she hated her toe game so she never wore opened toes...
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    young chad wrote: »
    Unless she dressed down wearing sweats or b-ball shorts...

My ex ALWAYS wore Jordans, sometimes she'd wear "flats" I think they were called..but it was rare she'd wear heels..she hated her toe game so she never wore opened toes...

yeah, I feel you but round here.... whenever a chick is rockin Jordans, she's no more than 20.... real talk.... lol
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yeah, I feel you but round here.... whenever a chick is rockin Jordans, she's no more than 20.... real talk.... lol

Oh yea, def..my girl was 22 when we broke up, 19 when we got together lol
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No doubt. Chicks I kick it with keep them open toe sandles on will I rock the retro sneakers