....Is A Phat Ass THAT Important??

Options
I.B. Blackman
I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
“Some of u fellas have awful taste in women. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but CMON. A phat azz does not make her bomb…” – @LBoogie007

temeca-freeman-black-lingerie-04.jpg

The Ass.....Like Fried Chicken, Kool-Aid, and high cholesterol, is embedded in Black Culture. Black Men love ass. Hell, these days ALL men love ass regardless of race, but it’s the Black Man who would look at something like Buffy The Body and say “Damn, I need that” and then look at Alicia Keys and say, “she’s okay if you like little bubbles”. Just “okay”? Those two names shouldn’t even be uttered in the same sentence homie.

Let me get this off my chest — HAVING A PHAT ASS IS OVERRATED.

I love to watch you switch, I love to dance with you in the club, I may even give it a smack just to see how solid it is. But that’s where my fascination ends. I have never messed with a girl because of ass size, that’s the least important part of the package, if she’s holding– cool, that’s just the cherry on top. A phat ass does not make the ? better. A phat ass doesn’t make ? more enjoyable for me. Truthfully the only time it’s ever been worth the hype is when she’s riding from the back and you can get the full portrait as it bounces up and down. That’s a great POV. But it’s not worth it if that’s all she’s bringing to the table.

barchart.gif

UGLY GIRLS WITH PHAT BUTTS:

For every Kim Kardashian you have a Deelishes…

We all know Deelishes could be a stuntman in The Expendables but ? love to “ooh” and “ahh” over her despite her manly features. I’ve seen guys stop in the intersections, green light and everything, and they’re hypnotized watching a chick switch by. They don’t look at the face; they’re looking at the ass.The club is the worst because your objective is to dance with the girl with the biggest butt, and thankfully clubs are dark. You grinding on me got me rock hard because your ? was big and soft, but if the lights come on and you look like Whoopie Goldberg’s less attractive little sister, it’s a wrap. But I’m in the minority. Every day a ? hollas at a Grenade because of what she’s packing behind her, if they have to deal with a WNBA face in order to get to a Video Vixen ass, they’ll do it. “Oh man she gotta a reindeer ass” A reindeer is a ? animal. I don’t want to ? Donner or Blitzin! Sitting a cup on an ass does not make my ? hard. At the same time, if you’re a big ? Judy who isn’t the prettiest– USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE. I was at this battle of the bands with some friends; this girl who I just met had “The Front’s Even Better” written on the back of her shirt. This girl had a humongous ass, but her face wasn’t that appealing. The other girl who I was with whispered to me, “She should switch that shirt around”. I died laughing. And as dude after dude broke their neck looking at her ass and trying to get her number we just kept laughing, the girl had no idea of the inside joke and just said, “yall two silly”. She carried herself like she was a dime because since she developed that ? , dudes have been giving her dime attention, but to the average eye she would be classified as busted. But I give her props because swagger is the most attractive thing a girl can have, and that ass allowed her to have super hyper combo finisher swag.....

Comments

• I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    443175145247d.jpg

ANY BIG ASS WILL DO:

A Big ass and a Phat ass are NOT THE SAME. I’ve noticed lately that chicks with big sloppy booties are equally sought after. You know, the post 25, 3 kids pushed out, and still thinks she has a 19 year old’s ass? They’re in style too. I was with my homie eating and he went crazy when this chick walked in. Her ass wasn’t an apple, it wasn’t a bubble, it was stupid dumb soggy. You can look and see that once you peel off those sculpting jeans, the cottage cheese will drop faster than Owen Hart. But he was like “that’s what I’m talking about”. I was like she looks like a ? , he was like “I’m talking bout that ass”. Really? That’s all we’re talking about? You would put your ? in something that looks like Jamarcus Russell with a wig on, just because she has a badly aging donkey ass?

I like a pretty face above all, and then I’m a ? man. I will look at your cleavage and not apologize because you know what that shirt was meant to do—attract eyes to your milk mountains. I know some white dudes that swear by nice long legs. But all of my close friends love either the Phat Azz or the Big wide ol’ ? above all else. I see nice breast, I think about sucking them. I see your ass—ummm I’m not sucking that. I’m not licking it. I’m not even going to to ? the actual ass. I had a girl with a donk in Philly, I couldn’t even enjoy looking at it jiggle because she refused to ? with the lights on.

4a53eb408b057.jpg

You see this girl, she’s blessed. She has a Phat ass, big ? , and a pretty face. That’s hitting the jackpot. But she’s no better than you. Not all girls are born like that. And you know what—Who cares if you have a perfect ass like KiKi’s or a square butt? A brilliant rack like Adara’s or a flat chest? It doesn’t matter. ALL women have positives that they should be proud of. Do not covet what you weren’t blessed with. Which brings me to the real point of the blog.....

Love Yourself

That british girl Claudia Aderotimi died trying to get ass implants. She was so obsessed with having a phat ass that she flew all the way across the pond for an illegal procedure. She wanted to be the girl the boys broke their neck for. She didn’t get breast implants, she didn’t want a nose job, she wanted an ass because that’s what men today want. She’s not alone. If you’re a dude you can name dozens of girls who’ve complained “I wish my butt was bigger” or gotten hype, “My ? got big over the summer”. Black girls are so subconscious when they don’t have an ass because our culture dictates that “all black girls must have a big butt”. That’s ? . Not all Black Men have big ? , but you don’t see Leon and Little Kev going to get ? implants. ? rock with what they got. Another thing that bothers me is gassing girls up. ? you have a small butt, I’m not saying its flat, but Christopher Columbus could see that it ain’t that round. Yet some ? will get in your ear and say, “damn ma, you got a phat ass”. Now shorty thinks she’s Angel Lola Luv. I’ve seen a girl rock the same jeans every time she went to the mall because those were the jeans she got a compliment in. WHY? Why do you need a big ass to be happy? Do you realize that for every big ass there is a bigger one? Ass injections are here to stay because of females with low self esteem.

A lot of haters want to blame Nicki Minaj as the reason for this ? like she invented having a phatty girl. When I met Nicki the first thing I thought was “it’s not even that big”. Don’t get me wrong it’s a nice ass, but to look at pictures and TV you’d think it was this monstrosity. It’s really not. I don’t know about butt injections, only she knows that. But to stand inches away from that ass, you wouldn’t go ? , because you can see bigger ? on girls that work at McDonalds. And to Roman’s credit she doesn’t throw the fact that she has a phat ass in everyone’s face like Trina did. She’s said maybe two punch lines about her butt, she would much rather brag about shoes than her ass. Love her or hate her you have to respect that she’s not promoting that part of her persona in her lyrics or overtly in her videos (not one ass shot in the “Moment For Life” video), so stop using her as the spokesperson for these butt injections.

? love big butts, some would choose a big ass over a pretty face, and I know it makes pretty girls with smaller derrieres upset, but why waste your energy? No one can tell another person to like one thing over another. Every girl has things they would change about themselves, but at the end of the day be comfortable in your skin and have confidence that no girl is sexier than you are. And if pretty Tony with the wavy hair doesn’t like you because you don’t have a donk, you’re lucky because any man who is that ass obsessed has probably put his mouth places you don’t want to kiss after.

http://blackgirlsareeasy.com/2011/02/is-a-phat-ass-important.html
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    mr. mista xxlusive Members Posts: 1,458 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    After I nut I could give a ? about it
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol. Preach..

I love my shape. A little ass and small ? but I make it work for me and I've never wanted more. :)
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    did this clown just write a ? term paper on ass cheeks?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? damn that ? meter got me.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol. Preach..

I love my shape. A little ass and small ? but I make it work for me and I've never wanted more. :)

Sooooo PM me those pics and we'll take it from there MissL
  • ItsBboy!
    ItsBboy! Members Posts: 398 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The way I prioritize:

1. Face
    2. Ass
    3. ?

If the face is jacked then the other two don't even matter. If the face is right, I can deal with either/or. Though I'd obviously prefer the total package. Yeah I talk about women as though they were cars on a lot with extra features for me to pick from. So what?
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    did this clown just write a ? term paper on ass cheeks?

lol............................
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Personality>>>>>

lol
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Cosign thread.... this has been brought up in iLLPiX a few time aswell.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol. Preach..

We don't believe you, you need more pictures
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? this some kinda crusade against ass? You ? ?
  • Mood Indigo
    edited November 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Sooooo PM me those pics and we'll take it from there MissL

My shape is something you have to see in person to fully appreciate. Pics don't do me any justice. Lol.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    short term, I'll ? about anything if the ass or ? game killin'

Long term overall beauty is more important.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    My shape is something you have to see in person to fully appreciate. Pics don't do me any justice. Lol.

.......Uh huh
  • Mood Indigo
    edited November 2011
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »
    We don't believe you, you need more pictures

Lol. Why, so you guys can criticize what I don't have?
  • Mood Indigo
    edited November 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    .......Uh huh

Lol. I'm joking.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol. Why, so you guys can criticize what I don't have?
    Cute face post the pics.....no simp
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ....is a phat ass that important??

yes

yes.

......yes
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    t/s, take 2 of these and shut the ? up...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgL8uO3jtpj1i_2Sw-Q9kx73xkN1CjhPi5yITTGFiBMeq4mmvAuQRBsT1p

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmDcXxrGPUDMYWUifSw321FSGxFpgrtrg8ZMvSF_4k1sppZcK_
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Personality>>>>>

lol

Co-sign... without the lol, hmm... But yeah if it's like people you get into like for more than just ? then personality is priority number one I mean as long as she's in shape and sort of cute all them other ? are just bonuses... Sexy legs are underrated too... A little bit of ? is nice but I don't need that Nicki Minaj ? , then again I am white...
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Well ...

I like a phat ass 'cos its African and we all know African women got em

But most of these chicks got their brains in their behinds so most times it ain't worth it

My chick got a pert firm ass though and I feel satisfied with 'em ... love to play with 'em and spank 'em
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? >ass.......
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    See, there was a point in time LOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG LOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG LOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGOOOOOO when a flat stomach and phat ass was new. So those women caught the attention of men. Women noticed this and figured if they eat more, they'll get thicker. This is true but they got fat as well. They were thick but they was fat at the same time. Now at first ? was like, "whateva i'm just tryin to ? ." So it wasn't that bad at first. Then you got mo and mo duck azz simp azz ? azz ? tellin these hoes they wasn't fat. So mo and mo hoes started following this formula and now it's just out of hand.

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol. Preach..

What's the waist looking like though?