Ok I Know Its Not Just Me That Notices This ?

Options
BigBallsNoWorries
BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
everytime there is a scandal wit an entertainer, politican or sports figure, y is it its almost always the women who ? the guy who is famous talk to the media

the women are who put out the bookk

the women who put the interview in the articles

the women who base their lives around ? wit a famous person

but when its a guy, for the most part, he'll brag wit his ? then move on with the ?

Comments

• Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Only the ? ain't ? ethos could endear black people to T-Cain.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    eh....there's been dudes come out & media hype themselves up over someone famous. but women do it much more cuz they feel like they've been victimized & wana fatten their pockets to make themselves feel better about it.
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    this herman cain ? has me wondering where the sistas are?

lol at my dad sending me a text that said "when the slaves were freed they were promised 40 acres and a mule. herman cain traded that for 40 white girls and a pizza"
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Only the ? ain't ? ethos could endear black people to T-Cain.

This is funny....
    Have you seen his wife, that ? harassed the ? out \ta them joints...
    wit his ? ass...
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Attention ? ...

bird ?

bumpy gums...

? always wanna be in the thick of some ? with that exclusive

? blow a ? and sit the ? down
  • Dr.Chemix
    edited December 2011
    Options
    this herman cain ? has me wondering where the sistas are?

lol at my dad sending me a text that said "when the slaves were freed they were promised 40 acres and a mule. herman cain traded that for 40 white girls and a pizza"

aw damn...that ? did that ? wit da quickness
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    eh....there's been dudes come out & media hype themselves up over someone famous. but women do it much more cuz they feel like they've been victimized & wana fatten their pockets to make themselves feel better about it.

• Dr.Chemix
    edited December 2011
    Options
    uhh

can you women actually name those men yall talking about???

because the list of bird ? can go on forever...

don't take offense to the truth unless you falling in the category...
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    uhh

can you women actually name those men yall talking about???

because the list of bird ? can go on forever...

don't take offense to the truth unless you falling in the category...

-i saw somethin about the dude that adele broke up with that inspired her 21 album..don't ask me where tho cuz it was months ago....
    -that ? from american idol that said he had a relationship with paula abdul...
    -some madonna dancer from back in the day....& a j.lo one
    -i've seen two dudes come out after luther died & say they had relationships with him....same with michael jackson
    -one of angelina jolie & brad pitt's ex bodyguards tried to release a book about them after they fired him
    -& them dudes that came out about the eddie long thing...not sure if that counts cuz that ? most likely is true...but i haven't heard anything about them going to trial or anything so if they get paid to go away then i count them in this category.

that's off the top of the head. do the names really matter? cuz the female ones sure don't.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    That stripper ? who accused all the Duke LaCrosse players of ? even tried to sell her memiors like they were worth ? .
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    yo when did it become cool to publicly out yourself as a mistress.

sup with these "i've been his ? for 13 years and I have something to say" ass broads?
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

sup with these "i've been his ? for 13 years and I have something to say" ass broads?

It ain't cool, but it's profitable. They trying to get some fame and try to roll that into a book deal. All the ? just trying to suck a dollar out a ? .
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    How come the news never asked them " how do you feel on braking up a happy home?"
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

thats what im saying

? wrong wit deez hoes nowadays

u cant just suck a ? , lick some ass and keep it moving?

nah, b4 she moves on she want an exclusive interview so she can tell entertainment tonite

about the supposed drugs i do,

how low my ? hang on a saturday morning

write a book *note: I dont know y all these ? acting like they are J.K. Rowling, telling these fabricated stories, when they

know good and well they skipped english class so they get that ? busted wide open by one of the jocks at school*

and how i was cheap ? , when in reality u were just a jump off so of course i didnt spend anything on you ? , get wit the program
  • pinche_gringo
    pinche_gringo Members Posts: 44
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I could see this in a Chris Rock stand-up routine:

"? sitting around one day thinking about how she's going to pay the rent: I don't have any job skills, I'm not that bright and I can't cook. Well, I've still got this ? ! Let's go get rich!"

I would laugh, but maybe I'm just jealous that I can't get paid off by some rich broad for laying pipe.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Cain is an idiot but this hoe got some damn nerve..she figures these alleged victims is getting some attention so her hoe ass wants some of the light for 13 years allegedly you stood silent with the ? in your mouth..Now you wanna jump up and put a classy spin on being a hoe.. FOH ? , know your role.. i dont ? with Cain could care less about the dude but these magical hoes coming out of no where after getting served backshots for 13 years so she can get broken off with the spoils of being a known hoe.. got some ? nerve
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    They not gonna hear ya'll. We had this debate yesterday and the IC women have made their stance known. They were unanimous in supporting the fuckery of these jumpoffs. They were all on that Sammy the ? . Let their confessions be a warning to all cause they will rat you out for $5 and some movie tickets. ? is disgusting.
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Personally I really don't got time to waste using media attention to talk about some ? . If I write a book about my life, I'm not mentioning no ? , or characters that didn't play a real part. I try to rid all the fakes out my life and their name is coming up john/jane doe in my book. That's why I am upset at the people who hinder me, because I've wasted time trying to get them out my way, when I could be doing something more powerful. Yet I've been sat back and put in a ? position in life, because someone has/had hatred and jealousy issues, and they want to set me up, because they don't think I deserve better. That's why I keep expressing my hood pain, because it's some folks out here who hold me back because they don't believe I've been thru ? . Then when I tell my hood story they think I'm braggin.