Once AGAIN Romo is a top 5 QB....Why yall still hating?

Options

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Thats bc we already have the lead and just need to wear the defense down and run the clock out. Why wouldn't they run the ball more? they got a young, strong O-line complete with a decent FB and a beast ass HB...Now that i realize your team is the Saints I now understand. You're used to seeing a QB pass 60 attempts a game..

Didn't the saints win last year against the cowboys? Yes

Don't we have a better record? Yes

Do we have a top 3 QB? Yes

Do we have a superbowl winning QB? Yes

Do we have Romo? No, and thank ? we don't
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Didn't the saints win last year against the cowboys? Yes

Don't we have a better record? Yes

Do we have a top 3 QB? Yes

Do we have a superbowl winning QB? Yes

Do we have Romo? No, and thank ? we don't

Your point? Look at your division, yall barely beat ATL...
  • will grimey
    edited November 2011
    Options
    He's had a few flaky games this year but he is actually playin like a top 5 QB.

^^Somebody who watches football. Our defense lost most of our games this season. Romo has only had 3 bad games this season. Only 1 game was a loss. We can't keep making him the scapegoat of our downfalls.
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    co-sign...I'm hoping that anxiety thing ain't the case but this season will most def prove it. My gut is telling me the Saints will upset the Packers in the playoffs...The secondary are the ? I dont trust...

The Packers will put up 50 against the Saints . The Saints D is horrible . The Packers may give up 40 but they will win . Our secondary is bi polar . They sometimes get torched for no reason . Also this year we have Murray ( a real dominate back ) . Garrett HAS to use him . Even tho we should have run more in the past with Jones and Barber , they werent dominate backs so Garrett didnt rely on them when calling plays With Murray he cant do that ? he has to use him
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol gotdamn im making nicknames and sigs now?

tumblr_lpkndmcIa61qfvduh.gif
  • Shizlansky
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Your point? Look at your division, yall barely beat ATL...

Bruh this the NFL games are close especially if they division rivals. Dolphins ring a bell and they not rivals of the cowboys at all

Numbaz you gon let him rose the falcons like they not a 13 win team last year?
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ok what about the 3 Super Bowl champs that he's doing better than? (Hasselback, Rapelisberger, Manning)

tumblr_ltne2aFxH41qea3fz.gif...........
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Interesting thread... maybe a bit preliminary doe.
  • will grimey
    edited November 2011
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    lol gotdamn im making nicknames and sigs now?

tumblr_lpkndmcIa61qfvduh.gif

lol you're the only Eagles fan on here I remember and the name was fitting...
    Bruh this the NFL games are close especially if they division rivals. Dolphins ring a bell and they not rivals of the cowboys at all

Numbaz you gon let him rose the falcons like they not a 13 win team last year?

Falcons not looking like it this year. How's that secondary gonna do with Grimes and the other cat?

peagle05 wrote: »
    tumblr_ltne2aFxH41qea3fz.gif...........

Just wanted to see who'd catch it! You won Peagle...

a_winner_is_you_1024.jpg

IKR!!!!!! He actin like the NFC East not competin with the west for the worse division in the NFC. It's going to be 2 years in a row with them only gettin 1 team in the playoffs.

Okay you saying it like alotta divisions have 2 or more every season..There's only 2 divisions with 3 or more teams with winning records.NFC East is the closest to being the 3rd. (See AFC South)
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It's pointless to even debate it anymore. People just love to hate the Cowboys. Romo has gotten on my nerves in the past with his wreckless play and attitude, but I have more faith in him than I ever have. In his only 3 full seasons as a starter (07, 09, 11), he was a top 5 QB. There's no arguing that. Idiots who still talk about the bobbled snap arent worth the time.

ocelot wrote: »
    Dude seriously???

I'm a Cowboys fan and I've lost hope in him... Danny White is proud of him but I'm not
    Had it been any other QB on Miami we would lost and you know it... Dude just don't got it
    Cowboys will go as far as Murrey and our D goes... If any one dont show up we're not going far in the playoff

You dont know what the hell you're talking about. This is football. We're not gonna roll over every team we're supposed to beat.

The Saints got their ass kicked against the winless Rams

The Ravens lost to the Jags, Seahawks, and had to have a major combe back at home against the Cardinals.

The Steelers escaped Indy and Kansas City with wins. And survived at home against Jacksonville.

Shall I continue?
    Its funny that Romo is doing good since they started taking the ball out of his hand.

I'm just saying.
    He carried this team to their last two wins while Murray has been limited in the running game. Garrett was an idiot for taking the ball out of his hands against New England. That's why we lost that game.

Bottom line is, Tony Romo made the Cowboys relevant again. We werent irrelevant for nearly a decade before he came around.
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I've been saying this
    Same ? in here talking about playoff wins like its the be all, end all to how elite a qb is be the same cats caping for vick who has exactly ONE more playoff win than romo

For dude to come from being an undrafted FA to putting up comparable and sometimes superior numbers than contemporaries drafted in the first round is amazing
  • Shizlansky
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The Falcons have the same record as the cowboys.
  • will grimey
    edited November 2011
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Interesting thread... maybe a bit preliminary doe.

Naw man its on time. Yall gotta understand he's doing this with a damn near brand new O- line who's never played together(except Free & Kosier). 2 of em are rookies. Romo hasn't even really played with his star receiver. What more do yall want?!
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Naw man its on time. Yall gotta understand he's doing this with a damn near brand new O- line who's never played together(except Free & Kosier). 2 of em are rookies. Romo hasn't even really played with his star receiver. What more do yall want?!

Word.

And he turned Laurent Robinson from a nobody to a bonafied baller.
  • will grimey
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Word.

And he turned Laurent Robinson from a nobody to a bonafied baller

Quoted & bolded for supreme emphasis...
  • Shizlansky
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Word.

And he turned Laurent Robinson from a nobody to a bonafied baller.

He need to turn Dez ? ass into a star.

How the ? you got all that talent and you ain't beasting all game.
  • major pain
    edited November 2011
    Options

I want the team to win. Thats the only way for all this hate to be quelled. I firmly believe he is a good QB, but the team has to pull it ALL together. Anything less, will just be more of the same rhetoric heard every year.
  • will grimey
    edited November 2011
    Options

Playcalling and inexperienced O-line...Both of those are fixable problems.
  • major pain
    edited November 2011
    Options

Dez still hasnt learned the game. If you watch him, he is sometimes throwing half-assed blocks, running wrong routes, not reading hot routes, etc. He has potential to be great, but he still has a lot to learn.
  • will grimey
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I want the team to win. Thats the only way for all this hate to be quelled. I firmly believe he is a good QB, but the team has to pull it ALL together. Anything less, will just be more of the same rhetoric heard every year.

Yeah and its starting to get old. I know what great potential we got. We drafted a running game of the low, found 2 bonifide players in Laurent & Dan Bailey, and our Defensive coach is doing better than I expected.
  • will grimey
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dez is still hasnt learned the game. If you watch him, he is sometimes throwing half-assed blocks, running wrong routes, not reading hot routes, etc. He has potential to be great, but he still has a lot to learn.

yeah I've peeped that. He should be one of the best run blocking WRs in the game...If he keeps ? up Laurent will take his spot!
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Close but no cigar

Plus he's a postseason choke artist
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dez is a beast but his routes are sloppy as hell . I think its more good scouting and drafting when it comes to Robinson tho . Austin followed a similar route to success . Hard work , practice . They both run excellent routes
  • Shizlansky
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dez is still hasnt learned the game. If you watch him, he is sometimes throwing half-assed blocks, running wrong routes, not reading hot routes, etc. He has potential to be great, but he still has a lot to learn.

It looks like that ? don't wanna be great.

When they go to one Wr sets he not even in the game they put Robertson in.

Right now it looks like he's the 4th option on the team. And when Austin comes back he's gon be the 5th.

? to talented to not be putting in the work he should.
  • Shizlansky
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yeah I've peeped that. He should be one of the best run blocking WRs in the game...If he keeps ? up Laurent will take his spot!

He basically did. He's on the field more then Dez. And have better numbers.