Once AGAIN Romo is a top 5 QB....Why yall still hating?

Options

Comments

• t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    They won the super bowl that year! There is nothing to be mad about.

Choking!

On the interception against the Giants....you do realize there was like 9 seconds left and they had no timeouts....so he pretty much had to throw it towards the endzone....thus forcing a pass....wouldn't call that choking.....
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    All standards in the cheap seats has been lost...
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    They won the super bowl that year! There is nothing to be mad about.

Choking!
    i wasnt speaking to you but i see it hurts your feelings to think romo ended what you thought was going to be a perfect season....isnt it funny how your D that year had all those turnovers yet couldnt do the same to tony the "int machine" romo?

i take it you along with many other so called football fans didnt watch that giants game because romo is the last guy who should get the blame for that loss
  • bankrupt baller
    edited December 2011
    Options
    t. webb wrote: »
    On the real...I have a boy that hates the Cowboys off the strength that they ended there undefeated season....I called that ? before it happened and everyone was lloking at me like I was crazy....on the real....even last year....Dallas lost that game more than the Saints won it....you can say what you want about Dallas but we give the Saints a run for there money....

why you think there are two saints fans in here going hard right now? lmao
  • bankrupt baller
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ibex wrote: »
    all standards in the cheap seats has been lost...

but you a skins fan bruh
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ROFL ? said Matt Stafford, ? has he done??...hell he becoming the Weak Link as of late

Dude has 9 INT's in his last 3 games

in 3 seasons he's played in just 24 games , Stafford is not on Romo level right now...
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    romo is overrated by cowboys fans and underrated by cowboy haters..he's an above average qb capable of looking great one game and capable of looking like ? the next and you wouldnt be surprised either way....still ? that ? though
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    romo is overrated by cowboys fans and underrated by cowboy haters..he's an above average qb capable of looking great one game and capable of looking like ? the next and you wouldnt be surprised either way....still ? that ? though

This right here, he aint Elite but he aint a ? ....
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i wasnt speaking to you but i see it hurts your feelings to think romo ended what you thought was going to be a perfect season....isnt it funny how your D that year had all those turnovers yet couldnt do the same to tony the "int machine" romo?

i take it you along with many other so called football fans didnt watch that giants game because romo is the last guy who should get the blame for that loss

Like I said before I dont give a damn if they lost to the Wasahatchie Indians. They won the super bowl. Call me when Romo takes them to the promise land.

And I didnt write that original post. I just agreed!

You mad! I know and it shows.
  • caddo man
    edited December 2011
    Options
    On the interception against the Giants....you do realize there was like 9 seconds left and they had no timeouts....so he pretty much had to throw it towards the endzone....thus forcing a pass....wouldn't call that choking.....

will grimey called it choking. I just agreed!
  • hALF_pAST_7EVEN
    hALF_pAST_7EVEN Members Posts: 142 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    tony romo is top 5 in choking

watch that ? find a way to screw up in the playoffs again

all that bonafide loser does is pad stats to masquerade his inefficient ways in the 4th qrt smh
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    no they wont

then if thats not a hater, i dont know what is
  • caddo man
    edited December 2011
    Options

Well damn this sums it up. Even the end. Well I dont dislike Romo just the Cowboys!
  • bankrupt baller
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Well damn this sums it up. Even the end. Well I dont dislike Romo just the Cowboys!

yeah cause that makes sense....lol
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    So who has he really beaten this year? just the niners, every other team are around .500 or below he beat the teams they were expected to beat. YOu can't be top 5 when your coach don't even trust you with the ball in your hands in the fourth.

Who did the Packers beat last year? Before this season Aaron Rodgers had only beaten 5 teams with a winning record in his career.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

Actually Brees is king of turnovers.... Romo really doesnt turn the ball over as much as ppl make it out to be lahst year 5 of his 7 int hit his receivers in the hands and got tipped up.... There are plenty of qbs who throw more ints than Romo. When Brees won his SB he won a game after throwing 5 int.... Brees won a SB bc his D created the most turnovers.
  • caddo man
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Actually Brees is king of turnovers.... Romo really doesnt turn the ball over as much as ppl make it out to be lahst year 5 of his 7 int hit his receivers in the hands and got tipped up.... There are plenty of qbs who throw more ints than Romo. When Brees won his SB he won a game after throwing 5 int.... Brees won a SB bc his D created the most turnovers.

Damn that team must of had 20 pick 6
  • bankrupt baller
    edited December 2011
    Options
    the bottom line is this.
    every game romo losses is considered a "big game".
    but when he beats the 9-0 colts lead by a top 5 qb of all time it doesnt mean ? .
    when he beats the 13-0 saints on national tv it doesnt mean ? .
    when he beats the packers in 07 when both teams were 10-1 fighting for a 1st round bye it doesnt mean ? .
    when he beats the eagles 3 times in one year including the playoffs it doesnt mean ? .
    but bobble a field goal hold and you suck at playing QB.
    run for your life all game against the giants in the playoffs while wr's drop would be td's and also dont turn their heads in the endzone with a perfect pass coming at them and you are a choke artist.
    you guys have it all figured out.
    *jay z voice* do you guys watch games or just skim through it?
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    will grimey called it choking. I just agreed!

He threw it to 3 Giants. Dude had NO chance to catch that...How many QBs do you know that's won a playoff game with less than 10 secs left on a 30+ yard pass? I bet it ant many. I feel this season is do or die. If he ? up this Jan than he deserves all the harsh criticism in the world, Craig...

yeah cause that makes sense....lol

Pretty decent season don't you think. Count up the how many 2+ INT games he's had. I just peeped out a trend of him struggling a bit every 4 games which isn't good bc the next game would be Philly in week 16....smh

20f6cl0.jpg
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Like I said before Romo is not top 5 but he top 10
  • will grimey
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Romo wouldve ran that ball in had that stupid ass kicker blocked the dude that tackled him...He barely even tried...

watch?v=QVuQ5aw0HAQ
  • will grimey
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Like I said before Romo is not top 5 but he top 10

Gimme 5 QBs doing better than him this season and consistently the past 5 seasons....
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Gimme 5 QBs doing better than him this season and consistently the past 5 seasons....

Brady
    Manning not this season cuz he's hurt
    Brees
    Rodgers since he became a starter
    Ben
    Rivers not this season

He can be top5 this year but that such a big drop off from the top4 and the rest of the league.
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    As far as the Giants playoff game . Dallas lost cause they didnt run the ball enough in the 2nd Half . Blame that L more on Garrett than Romo
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    He had Romo at like 3 or 4. I believe it was 4.

No he didnt. He made sure to put Romo at #2 the next week after everybody was going in on his ass for not having Romo the previous week.

Mrslim1 wrote: »
    As far as the Giants playoff game . Dallas lost cause they didnt run the ball enough in the 2nd Half . Blame that L more on Garrett than Romo

And Crayton. He was pathetic in that game. Funny everybody talks about the Giants beating us, but beating the Packers in Lambeau and beating the "Greatest Team of All Time" in a neutral field after a bye week indoors is ok? If Romo was a choker, then what were Favre and Brady?