So, your man dies...

Options
NYCeeCee
NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
..Not just some dude you know, your closest friend. Went to High School & college together. You were in his wedding. Families know eachother. His kids are your godchildren, etc.

He dies in a car accident in 2009....would you sleep with and even have a relationship with his widow in 2011?

My man agreed for us to go to dinner w/ his friend and the widow of another friend of their's
I'm not feelin' this at ALL! We were just going to dinner w/ her and their other friend 2 years ago. Tacky hoe!

Comments

• p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    They was ? before he died, now its just out in the open.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Na yo S/O past and current are always going to be off limit's.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    p-tavern wrote: »

This the ? right here.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    its my duty to ? his widow..in remembrance of him
  • NYCeeCee
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I doubt he would do that while he was still alive, but anything's possible. I'm just not understanding why they couldn't find someone else to screw. The man is dead, now you're in his bed?
  • NYCeeCee
    edited November 2011
    Options
    its my duty to ? his widow..in remembrance of him
    :( you're joking, right?
  • King_Me
    King_Me Members Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Pretty much...
  • NYCeeCee
    edited November 2011
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Na yo S/O past and current are always going to be off limit's.
    Exactly! ? forbid my girl dies...now I'm going from Auntie of her kids to stepmom? Smh
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    That shoulder to cry on turned into a face to get nutted on.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    I doubt he would do that while he was still alive, but anything's possible. I'm just not understanding why they couldn't find someone else to screw. The man is dead, now you're in his bed?

she wouldn't be available if he was still alive, but the relationship could have grown out of them comforting each other over their mutual loss...it's not hard to see HOW it happened and I wouldn't do it, but I wouldn't think negatively of someone else for doing it so long as it was a serious relationship that grew out of the attraction and not just some ? buddy ?
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Go ahead and close thread.....
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I don't see the problem.

One is dead and gone, the other is still living. ? , I wouldn't care if my mans dated my girl if I'm dead, what am I gonna do?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You'd think your dead homeboy would rather you ? her than the ? down the street that ? on his grave.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lambent wrote: »
    I don't see the problem.

One is dead and gone, the other is still living. ? , I wouldn't care if my mans dated my girl if I'm dead, what am I gonna do?

Some paranormal activity, every time she try to take the ? yank her ass off the bed.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Go ahead and close thread.....

hahahahahaha right!??!?
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Naw personally the fact that he's dead makes it even more disrespectful IMO.

Sounds like what went on in The Walking Dead tv series, cept the dead ? came back.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    naw i wouldnt do it
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    found myself in something like this situation...me and my homie Edgar*rip* was basically brothers so of course when he had his son i became the godfather. I mean his girl was a good woman to him and good mother to his son. we would go out together to bars clubs and me edgar his girl and son caught a few ball games carnivals

when he died quite naturally me and his girl gisel was hit hard by it....being his right hand man and godfather to the son i had to make sure things was right with them and take his son to games teach him to swing the bat pitch ride bike etc things a father would do. being around the kid and her u know ? going to become more than hell and goodbye

Long Story short I hit 1 night...was going to take it further but couldn't bring myself to do it...now she have a no good dude but yet i still swing by to ? with my godson and make sure he's aight he's 11 now and i do more things for him than the ? thats with his moms..........sometimes i wonder should i have to me and her relationship further to make sure she was taken cared of now she with that no good dude
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    man that ? dead! i dont see the problem here

let them cook guhl!
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Although its ? up homie is dead and gone
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    in the bible, the living brother took on the wife of the dead brother (shrug)... i say that to say... it's not a sin in that regard.

I ain't no saint.. a few of the dead homies women I ended up ? years later after coming in contact with them somehow someway. Only thing was I never knew these women when these cats were alive.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lambent wrote: »
    I don't see the problem.

Make a deal with Malebogia and in 5 years, you'll return as.....

215px-Spawn_Classic.jpg

Cause ? forbid your widow-ex find happiness with another consenting adult that you know.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    C.Melendez wrote: »
    found myself in something like this situation...me and my homie Edgar*rip* was basically brothers so of course when he had his son i became the godfather. I mean his girl was a good woman to him and good mother to his son. we would go out together to bars clubs and me edgar his girl and son caught a few ball games carnivals

when he died quite naturally me and his girl gisel was hit hard by it....being his right hand man and godfather to the son i had to make sure things was right with them and take his son to games teach him to swing the bat pitch ride bike etc things a father would do. being around the kid and her u know ? going to become more than hell and goodbye

Long Story short I hit 1 night...was going to take it further but couldn't bring myself to do it...now she have a no good dude but yet i still swing by to ? with my godson and make sure he's aight he's 11 now and i do more things for him than the ? thats with his moms..........sometimes i wonder should i have to me and her relationship further to make sure she was taken cared of now she with that no good dude

That is a short, foul ass story.
    It woulda at least been okay had you tried to wife/gal her.
    But you treated his main chick like a jumpy.

Smh. Hope you sleep well. That mean mug you feel? ya mans is starin down at you with scust.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Make a deal with Malebogia and in 5 years, you'll return as.....

215px-Spawn_Classic.jpg

Cause ? forbid your widow-ex find happiness with another consenting adult that you know.

lol...like your last words are going to be "You better not ? nobody else or I'ma haunt your ass forever ? " *flatlines
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So what the problem ?