Options
2»

Comments

• NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    lol...like your last words are going to be "You better not ? nobody else or I'ma haunt your ass forever ? " *flatlines

Its not like he's just *anybody* else...they were like brothers. The kids called him Uncle. All of us were hit hard by his death and I couldn't imagine being in her shoes having to raise three kids alone. Its great that she's putting herself back together and moving on, I just think its a little tacky for them to be with eachother....I'm just not understanding that.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It's strange, but not uncommon.

My uncle ended up marrying my aunts best friend after she passed.

They are the two people in the world that know you best, so it kinda makes sense that they would turn to each other for comfort.

I wouldn't trip....
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    Its not like he's just *anybody* else...they were like brothers. The kids called him Uncle. All of us were hit hard by his death and I couldn't imagine being in her shoes having to raise three kids alone. Its great that she's putting herself back together and moving on, I just think its a little tacky for them to be with eachother....I'm just not understanding that.

It's been explained several times already...2 people lose someone close to them, they find comfort in each other, an attraction develops...truthfully, if there is someway to have feelings after you die and I found out my closest homeboy and my girl got together after I died, good ? ...my best friend is a good upstanding guy...why would I be upset with her finding someone that is a good person?
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    ..Not just some dude you know, your closest friend. Went to High School & college together. You were in his wedding. Families know eachother. His kids are your godchildren, etc.

He dies in a car accident in 2009....would you sleep with and even have a relationship with his widow in 2011?

My man agreed for us to go to dinner w/ his friend and the widow of another friend of their's
    I'm not feelin' this at ALL! We were just going to dinner w/ her and their other friend 2 years ago. Tacky hoe!

Is this dinner or do you really know that they are ? ? Are they a couple now? Jus asking.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    she wouldn't be available if he was still alive, but the relationship could have grown out of them comforting each other over their mutual loss...it's not hard to see HOW it happened and I wouldn't do it, but I wouldn't think negatively of someone else for doing it so long as it was a serious relationship that grew out of the attraction and not just some ? buddy ?

^^^ This.

Yeah it seems messed up. I personally wouldn't do it although I see no problem w/ it. These people are grown. Let them love who they want to love. No need in getting all sensitive over something that is none of your business.